Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

I still haven't applied for a transfer but that's likely going to be my case as well, still might as well try (I had 12 on the geography exam even though i never had geography in my life)

In my case I could enter if i had 15 (maybe even 14) on the final exam.

But regardless we'll definintely go into the same college because I'm not transfering out of here :P

So I guess I'll be your senpai next year.

Well I was just telling you to retake the exams because of my personal opinion, since it is easier. My task is a bit more difficult in the way that I also didn't have geography so I'll have to get a 17 or higher(our grade system goes from 0 to 20 for those that don't know) in a subject I don't know nothing about yet, I'm just waiting to get the subject's books to start studying. May we conquer Fuwa ourselves so that we can achieve what we want.

You do that and I'll have you executed. Or you can become my minion. Both are fine.

How about I take the middle ground and conquer Fuwa while staying alive.

Well I was just telling you to retake the exams because of my personal opinion, since it is easier. My task is a bit more difficult in the way that I also didn't have geography so I'll have to get a 17 or higher(our grade system goes from 0 to 20 for those that don't know) in a subject I don't know nothing about yet, I'm just waiting to get the subject's books to start studying. May we conquer Fuwa ourselves so that we can achieve what we want.

How about I take the middle ground and conquer Fuwa while staying alive.

As I mentioned I also took the geography exam without ever having geography in highschool, sure i didn' get 17 but i got 12, i'm sure with a bit of effort you can do it.

I hope to reach at least 14 next year in case i don't transfer this year.

Well, good luck to you. All I can recommend you from personal experience is do not procrastinate. I was always saying "i'll study tomorrow" from the beginning since i had many months left and when i noticed it was already time to take the exam, make sure you study very early and get all the stuff down and slowly, make sure you understand the concepts and practice, it's not really too hard to grasp, and surely you'll get there in a more efficient manner rather than trying to cram everything in your head in a couple months which was what I ended up doing.

zWGzcMC.jpg?1?7756

*COUGH*

You do know that LWB(little white butterflies) usually makes trap translations and/or femdom, and iirc the credits page you mention features both content from the magazine Girls for M, not sure what Volume though(my hentai knowledge, why do I know this shit?). So it is strange for you to post something so close to traps.

You do know that LWB(little white butterflies) usually makes trap translations and/or femdom, and iirc the credits page you mention features both content from the magazine Girls for M, not sure what Volume though(my hentai knowledge, why do I know this shit?). So it is strange for you to post something so close to traps.

slow yet surely trap will consume the whole fuwa.