Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

I have a heart when it comes to my subjects. The sucessful and obedient ones get praise and love, the ones who rebell get punished or ignored. You're not following me yet, so you're neither- You will be treated well if you submit, and I am being honest with the advertising. It's just not because I'm concerned with you. But isn't that fine?

I have a heart when it comes to my subjects. The sucessful and obedient ones get praise and love, the ones who rebell get punished or ignored. You're not following me yet, so you're neither- You will be treated well if you submit, and I am being honest with the advertising. It's just not because I'm concerned with you. But isn't that fine?

I have intel however, that your so called "best girl" aka "Zakabutt"(no kappa this time Zaka) on the Skype group, frequents some kind of IRC channel with other Fuwa members, I cannot however affirm that it is the IRC channel that you pronounced to be detached from Fuwa. I shall wait, see and determine. 

Yep, it's that one. It's been basically one year since I haven't entered there, yet I'm still the third person with the highest post count, as evidenced by the stats. http://www.uhhhhh.com/fuwanovel.html

The place is dead, and has almost no relation to fuwa now. Trust me~

I'll add you right now~

I see, with such evidence I have no choice but to yield on that matter, trust you I shall. However even if it may seem meaningless I shall not become a mindless minion, even if I am still but a speck of dust against Fuwa's grand scheme of things, I shall wait in the shadows and make myself stronger.

I see, with such evidence I have no choice but to yield on that matter, trust you I shall. However even if it may seem meaningless I shall not become a mindless minion, even if I am still but a speck of dust against Fuwa's grand scheme of things, I shall wait in the shadows and make myself stronger.

Kind of a pity. Go ahead, though- if you dislike the idea so much, I won't pursue the matter any longer. 

oh god that vid XD

also you corrupt people and jay is a good friend i don't want anything bad happening to him 

there r no evidence that i corrupting people.In fact i spread happiness, since i`m always happy 24/7 like 7/11.

Kind of a pity. Go ahead, though- if you dislike the idea so much, I won't pursue the matter any longer. 

Kaguya it seems that you haven't yet realized that I am but trying to bring out the forceful you, one who should take anything and anyone to his side. I'm merely playing an act to get you to achieve that state, for I already submitted to the trap side and if you're side really contains Trap masters like myself I wouldn't want to go against them. In a simple description my act of "playing hard to get", as some call it, was all but a ruse.

Well, it's basically like this for me

Skype: I lurk and almost never check this as it goes too fast

IRC: I might miss your highlight for a while but I'll probably see it eventually. PM is a decent way to go here.

ts3: I lurk and don't look at it that often, though I do check log a bit back usually

...so if you want maximum power over the blog, PM me or use the IRC (gets more complicated: irc craches on comp when my net does because >hexchat, so its prolly got less uptime than ts3.) That said, the ts3 is pretty obviously the nexus of power right now, with Nakuyapm being likely the secondmost influential. Ah, the days of yore when IRC was a-flutter with delicious nakuya action.

Kaguya it seems that you haven't yet realized that I am but trying to bring out the forceful you, one who should take anything and anyone to his side. I'm merely playing an act to get you to achieve that state, for I already submitted to the trap side and if you're side really contains Trap masters like myself I wouldn't want to go against them. In a simple description my act of "playing hard to get", as some call it, was all but a ruse.

I did realize it, and as I mentioned, I was testing you. The people there are supposed to be my subjects- I don't mind if they act superior or equal to anyone, except me. The appropriate answer when I give someone an opportunity is "as you wish, my lord/kaguya-hime/dark master/ whatever respectful title you can think of. 

Sorry, but I'll have to refuse your application for this stage. Not enough spaces, and I want to include a couple other people. Was nice having this little game.

Ah, I would have opened an exception if you said yes from the beginning, though~

I did realize it, and as I mentioned, I was testing you. The people there are supposed to be my subjects- I don't mind if they act superior or equal to anyone, except me. The appropriate answer when I give someone an opportunity is "as you wish, my lord/kaguya-hime/dark master/ whatever respectful title you can think of. 

Sorry, but I'll have to refuse your application for this stage. Not enough spaces, and I want to include a couple other people. Was nice having this little game.

Ah, I would have opened an exception if you said yes from the beginning, though~

It is far better in this way for I am not looking to be an exception, because even if I don't make any resistance it still doesn't mean that I should be bound. What I mean is that I want us to have a friendly relationship even if I am not part of your "minion pack".

Well, it's basically like this for me

Skype: I lurk and almost never check this as it goes too fast

IRC: I might miss your highlight for a while but I'll probably see it eventually. PM is a decent way to go here.

ts3: I lurk and don't look at it that often, though I do check log a bit back usually

...so if you want maximum power over the blog, PM me or use the IRC (gets more complicated: irc craches on comp when my net does because >hexchat, so its prolly got less uptime than ts3.) That said, the ts3 is pretty obviously the nexus of power right now, with Nakuyapm being likely the secondmost influential. Ah, the days of yore when IRC was a-flutter with delicious nakuya action.

Zakabutt Zakamutt, your avatar always gives me the illusion of seeing nipples.