Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

Oh I though that you were going to be my senpai in one years time, since I'll hopefully enter Asian Studies next year after failing to enter this year.

I failed to enter asian studies too, but i figured best to enter college than doing nothing.

I will try to transfer into asian studies next year. So we could be classmates.

I failed to enter asian studies too, but i figured best to enter college than doing nothing.

Nii-chan, you should just become my butler~

tumblr_mew0hkmtEk1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

That's not a stylish way of sleeping~

9VTp2.gif

Is that so, then I advise you take the exams again, because I tried to enter Asian Studies through a transfer because I was in engineering and the points necessary to enter are more difficult to achieve because there is only 1 spot available to transfers, although 2 people entered this year, in the normal application that we do there are about 25-30 spots. This year I'll try to take the Geography(in my case I need a 17 or higher -.-) exam after not entering through the transfer, so let's just hope we are classmates next year ;).

Is that so, then I advise you take the exams again, because I tried to enter Asian Studies through a transfer because I was in engineering and the points necessary to enter are more difficult to achieve because there is only 1 spot available to transfers, although 2 people entered this year, in the normal application that we do there are about 25-30 spots. This year I'll try to take the Geography(in my case I need a 17 or higher -.-) exam after not entering through the transfer, so let's just hope we are classmates next year  ;).

Congratulations, you were the 400th post.