Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

So you participate in Sado-Masochist plays with your minions is it. Interesting, interesting indeed.

Yes, I do. The reason me and nii-chan get along well in the beginning is probably because of that~ 

I am a big S, after all. 

Yes, I do. The reason me and nii-chan get along well in the beginning is probably because of that~ 

I am a big S, after all. 

All the better for you. Perversion is delicious and should be encouraged.

I didn't think that 2 consecutive posts that aren't address to each other could have so much in common.

That's what makes things interesting, as well as the fact that we are all perverts and relish in that fact.

I'm not a vulgar pervert, though. I admit to my hobbies, but elegance is above that. My tastes are not common amongst most people, but that's just because everyone else isn't smart enough to see the benefits in S&M. You're all more like the type that's just hopeless~

I'm not a vulgar pervert, though. I admit to my hobbies, but elegance is above that. My tastes are not common amongst most people, but that's just because everyone else isn't smart enough to see the benefits in S&M. You're all more like the type that's just hopeless~

It's funny you should say that to one that has embraced traps something even more uncommon and misunderstood. I believe traps to be superior to such small concerns though.

I'm just lurking this thread from the shadows as I climb my way up to that glorious 6000th post.

7eVySC7.gif

I already congratulated you on being a spammer the most active member with this 6000th, so just make it already. I want to be awake for the hype.

edit:oh yeah sorry for the double post and also sorry to the mod who had to put the effort to edit this stuff.

Would you ever let a girl fuck you in the butt with a strap on dildo?

That is a tricky question because my answer may ensue some more shit posting, so I ask you this, would you be able to answer this question? If yes what would be your answer?

edit: aww f*ck it, some people already answered and truthfully my answer is yes, I mean why wouldn't you?