Your favorite 3 male characters

Okami

So we had many threads for favorite heroines and female characters but I don't think there was ever one for male characters, so here's the first.

So what are yours 3 favorite male characters in order.

Here are mine:

#1 Kaiki Deishu (Monogatari series)

It's hard to explain but I just love this guy. I love his unpredictability and his high ability for discussion, manipulation and deceiving. I remember and love a lot of his quotes one of  my favorites is "Don't trust, doubt".(And I really hope he gets Senjougahara for himself they make a very good couple and there are far better girls for Araragi anyway).

155491.jpg

#2 Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

I like Lelouch for his capabilities as a leader and his determination to do what he decided no matter what.

79802.jpg

#3 Tatsuya  Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

I also like him because of his capabilities and intelligence but even more then that I like him because as he said his one and only emotion that he is capable of having/the only emotion in him is his love for his blood related imouto and I like him because of that very much as well as how he acts toward her. The two of them are one of most romantic couples that I had saw in anime.

247485.jpg

So what about you?

#1 Accelerator, I like his background, the works where he is the MC, his character design, pretty much everything.

#2 Oomine Daiya, I don't want to give spoilers.

#3 Archer, Unlimited Blade Works is near so  won't say anything here either.

The three of them have white hair, that's a coincidence, probably.

I probably can't make an accurate top 3, there are way too many characters I love so even this one won't be in a particular order.

• The Magician (Annarasumanara) - He changed my life, simple as that.

177103.jpg

• Kumagawa Misogi (Medaka Box) - Don't wanna give spoilers, but... Good Loser, Good Luck.

205669.jpg

• Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) - One of the best characters ever, he's probably one of the main reasons why the show was so good.

83946.jpg

1. Rance

2. Rance

3. Gahahahahahahaha. Rance.

I guess my top 3 male characters are:

1. Rance

I just can't pinpoint why I love this guy so much. Sure he's sometimes heartless and most of the time an arrogant bastard, but there's something in his character that I just love so much. GG Rance-senpai, you took my heart.

2. Kotomine Kirei

Do I even need to explain?

3. Kamijou Touma

He should be in your top 3. He's the undefeatable Level 0!

What? You don't have him in your top 3?

Well, let me break that illusion for you!

1.Ryo Saeba

2dfbbc23cc.jpga Modern Robin hood and a pervert gentlemen. Awesome combination.

2.Shirojiro Bertoni

0defcfe2e0.jpgAn awesome Merchant with smart mind and cool skill.Really love his poker face.

3.Master Therion

b1459fcf0d.jpgSame as Shiro his pokerface is really awesome and his power OPness.

I dont remember mines to well but heres off the bat

1. Kenshin - one of the few men in Anime that portrays both joyful personality of a youth while carrying a past load of life experience. His past gives him character but he does not allow it to rob his enjoyment in life unlike so many other men with tragic histories.

2. Takeru - despite my initial hatred for his cowardice, all of that was explained later. His character drew a ton of emotions out of me. His growing phases left very deep impressional layers on me. By the end of it all I had gained a lot of respect and love for him.

3. I cant name a third that i like that much right now. Id rather leave it blank than make up an asnwer

1.  Lelouch from Code Geass:  For being the most wonderfully melodramatic anime character I've ever encountered and for sticking with his purpose to the end.

2.  Hei from Darker than Black:  If you've seen the anime, you know why... if you haven't, watch it.

3.  Anomander Rake, from the Malazan Book of the Fallen novel series

1. Death the Kid - He's one interesting, badass, hilarious, unique, flamboyant and crazy mofo. Soul Eater isn't exactly my fav anime, but he made it worth watching.

73901.jpg

2. Hisoka - He's a really intruiging villain. For one thing I enjoy anything that comes under the bracket of "antagonist vs antagonist". The fact he has no problem fighting other strong villains with different motives (and sometimes actively wants to) is a great trait for a villain that should be used more often. And even putting that aside his general no fucks given attitude and relationship with the protaginists is interesting to see.

q83Ly7H.png

3. Kotoro Katsura - Pretty much the funniest guy ever. His ratio of apearences to being fucking hilarious is better than anyone in Gintama, and possibly anyone period. I like Gintama, but Katsura's criminal underutilisation is definately wasted potential for the show. He's also got some badass thrown in for good measure.

30271.jpg

Kenzou Tenma (Monster)

107059.jpg

Main character from monster, a runaway medic in search of a moster he saved in the past.

Jinto (Crest of the stars)

jinto_crest_of_the_stars-12962.jpg

Count of the Hyde solar system, Jinto is seen as a traitorof his people because of a deal his father made.

Yang Wenli  (Legend of galatic heroes)

62093.jpg

Admiral Yang Wenli, wants to quit but his superiors wont let him. 

1. Smiling Jack from VTMB - Why? Well...uh...he's Jack, man. Also he is unbelievably violent and badass. Also I'm a sucker for characters who can so efficiently paint a perfect picture of psychotic violence in a single sentence.

200px-Smiling_jack_desing.jpg

2. Suoh Mikoto from K - Calm, collected, yet passionate. He is immensely powerful, cares endlessly for those who have no place to belong to, he isn't petty, yet he is passionate (in a subtle way). Besides, he is my favourite male character within my top anime.

189718.jpg

3. Takigawa Yoshino from Zetsuen Tempest - He doesn't easily show his true emotions and has interesting secrets to tell and actions to take. Can't go into too much detail for Spoiler reasons and simply can't be bothered to say everything I love about his character.

223525.jpg

My favourite characters are in constant flux, but I can say these three have been the contenders for quite some time. Also, I'm probably forgetting a few of my favourites so these may not be 100% accurate, but off the top of my head the top three it's these guys.

Lets See top 3 Male Charcters:

1) Walter C. Dornez - Butler to the Hellsing Family and really badarse fighter. Killing Nazi's. Killing Vampires. Killing Nazi Vampires.

2) Toru Kokonoe (Absulote Duo) - If anything goes with Guiles theme its this guy. In the Light novels he can produce basically a sonic Boom. Also his main weapon besides H2H Combat is a Shield.

3) Shouichi Kazama (Majikoi) - I like him Because of his total oblivious to the Oppositte Sex, As well as his Extreme LUCKY. Wish i had that kind of luck.

Honorable Mentioning: Kinji Tōyama - His Introvert level and Bad luck make him so hard to Dislike. Hysteria Mode is a bit over powered.

• 1 month later...

Number one: Hei

Darker-than-black-hei-HD-Wallpapers.png

I love Hei because of his (almost) constant attitude off just trying to get the job done. The only time he doesn't follow this is when he is trying to find his sister.

Number 2: L

Death-Note-L-death-note-24603715-465-296

I love L and Hei the same but i can only pick one favouret... I love L because he reminds me of my self. I also really respect people who are intelligent.

Number 3: Roshak

tumblr_m9khf2Yzs41qa6l4so1_500.gif

I love Roshak for his unuqie interpretation of justice. He is also a complete badass. His one liners he makes and the his constant inner monlouge make him really high up on my list.