Scariest Movie/Anime/Game for you

Cyrillej1

Ohh the ones named so far are good.

Dead Space, possibly Bioshock, for games. System Shock 2, highly recommended.

Is Dead Space really scary to the point of screaming out loud when you play? 

I know I'm looking forward to Evil Within coming out soon... it looks creepy as hell.  I'm too much of a scaredy cat to play it myself, so planning to watch people play it on youtube or something if I can^^;

Is Dead Space really scary to the point of screaming out loud when you play? 

No. If you want horror to that degree, Amnesia: A Dark Descent is recommended. System Shock 2 definitely is creepy. I've never played a game that made me scream, but keep in mind I have never played Silent Hill or Resident Evil or whatever

Scary/gory/demented... All the themes of Halloween

A good VN for the season could be Saya no Uta and a good anime could be Elfen Lied. I suppose Higurashi for both mediums

And I won't get into movies there's just too many horror films out there that I havent seen

btw, that rhymed :P

No. If you want horror to that degree, Amnesia: A Dark Descent is recommended. System Shock 2 definitely is creepy. I've never played a game that made me scream, but keep in mind I have never played Silent Hill or Resident Evil or whatever

I've seen people play Amnesia on youtube before.. I dunno, it doesn't seem that scary to me. I guess it is if you're playing it yourself though.  I may look up SystemShock2!

For games, probably Corpse Party. I'm not scared all that easily, but that one had me unsettled while (and for a few days after) playing it.

That's a good one^^ I love that series, it's creepy kind of scary.

Some good scary games I'd like to mention is Fatal Frame1-3, Clowertower3, and the anime Shiki.

Scariest Game for me would be Zombi U, That stuff had me shitting bricks! And I wasn't even playing XD

Scariest Movie for me would be "Drag me to hell" lol. I didn't even finish it. I was like 

MHuW96t.gif

all the way to bed.

I haven't encountered a scary anime though. Even if I had to watch a horror anime I don't think I'd find it scary.

I've seen people play Amnesia on youtube before.. I dunno, it doesn't seem that scary to me. I guess it is if you're playing it yourself though.  I may look up SystemShock2!

Some good scary games I'd like to mention is Fatal Frame1-3, Clowertower3, and the anime Shiki.

I have a DRM-free setup and patch file for System Shock 2. Anyone that wants to try System Shock 2 can send me a PM, I'll try to send them a copy!

well i don't usually play horror games (because my PC can't handle it of course!  :ph34r: ) but i did watch some playthroughs and  Cry Of Fear was the scariest i guess

when it comes the Anime you could call "Another" horror but it's more of gory if anything else 

and i can't recall a good horror movie XD

I haven't named my scariest yet so here are the ones I'm able to play xD (these aren't counting ones I haven't played since I'm a wimp, lol)

Fatal Frame 2 (PS2).  I did have nightmares for awhile from playing Clock Tower 3... imagining murder running after me in my dreams.

So far, the scariest VN I've played is Saya no Uta.

The anime doesn't really scare me as much, but Shiki was a good one.

I had nightmares for a week each from watching A House on Haunted Hill, and The Grudge (Japanese version).  I kept imagining some black figure would pop out at me from the hallways... and a ghost watching me while I slept.

I can sometimes get scared easily, but I like horror anyways xD

The scariest movie I've watched is My Little Mermaid. Oh the horror... I still have nightmares

Whaat, lol.

Oh man, I remember playing a demo for Silent Hill 2 a while back. Given my age at the time, I couldn't play it for very long. ;_; It seriously freaked me out.

I know~ at a young age, I came across Silent Hill 1. I went over to a relative's house and saw he had some games lying around.. so I randomly put that game in, not knowing what it was about. All of sudden, I was being cornered by creepy little guys with knives crawling after me! I freaked out, threw the controller away, and ran out of the room.

I haven't encountered a scary anime though. Even if I had to watch a horror anime I don't think I'd find it scary.

Have you tried watching the anime Yami Shibai ? It has some creepy stories. Most people seem to prefer the first season though. I think there were some stories on there that shook me a bit.

I played Five Nights at Freddy's,Amnesia the dark descent(and costume stories), dead space and i screamed like a little girl xD

I'm not good with terror but i like terror.

Movie, when i was a kid i watched dawn of zombies i think that is the name and i didn't sleep for 2 dias and puke too much : S

And Anime... there is a anime of terror?

Amnesia is definitely one game that has to be experienced by oneself, playing alone at night with good headphones and fully immersing in the game (All of this the game encourages you to do so) is one of the most scary experiences gaming offers and the story is quite interesting. Watching someone play will NEVER be a substitute for an actual personal experience.

System Shock 2 is pretty good as well, its more like an horror RPG and the graphics might not be impressive in these days  but believe me the game atmosphere is still strong and the gameplay quite unique. I played it like 2 years ago and it was fantastic.

Good playing there.

I'm a huge fan of psychological horror so my vote's for the Silent Hill series, specifically Silent Hill 2. Jump scares don't really scare me but some of the ideas in SH are pretty rough

My favorite is Silent Hill 4 and i agree psychological horror is one of the best kind of horror for videogames, a shame RE 4 didnt stick with that and turned into a TPS.

A bit of trivia, I have found thirty-two VNs with references to Eternal Darkness - Sanity's End in the lines.  I always rofl at references to SAN points, while shivering to remember just how... amazingly psychotic it could get when that green bar was down low.

Scariest Game for me would be Zombi U, That stuff had me shitting bricks! And I wasn't even playing XD

Scariest Movie for me would be "Drag me to hell" lol. I didn't even finish it. I was like 

MHuW96t.gif

all the way to bed.

that reminds me I have to play zombieU, I have here but didnt even touch it.

A bit of trivia, I have found thirty-two VNs with references to Eternal Darkness - Sanity's End in the lines.  I always rofl at references to SAN points, while shivering to remember just how... amazingly psychotic it could get when that green bar was down low.

MAY THE RATS EAT YOUR EYES!!!!!  Really that game is disturbing in various moments. 

Don't really have any suggestions for anime or movies, but Outlast scared the living hell out of me, even when I knew something was going to happen.  I've had to stop playing so my heartbeat will go down several times now.  F.E.A.R. is also pretty good, but it's not scary as much as creepy and disturbing.