When did it happen to you? (When did you become a lolicon?)

Okami

So when did this happen to you:

106.jpg

When did you had become a Lolicon?

In my case I always liked little girls more then mature ones and the more Loli character I saw the more aware of it I had become, so I guess you could say that I always had it in me and it's kinda hard to pinpoint an exact time when did I become one.

So what about you? was it same for you or did a certain Loli trigger your Lolines?

I'm not exactly a lolicon, however, when I started to find lolis adorable little creatures that should be protected, would have to be around when I started F/SN, because of Illya. Or maybe it was Enju from Black Bullet? I don't know. There's been a few lolis since that I've found adorable, and some that I don't like. But in general, they're pretty cute.

It was a beautiful sunset evening, in a game called Little Busters. Apparently a foreign girl had just moved in and needed help with her boxes... that's when it happened... that was when my life became complete... that was when I realized how sad my life was without lolis in it. Thanks for opening my eyes, Kudryavka Noumi, thanks to you, I became much more happy!

It was here.. right in this CG.. when my life changed...

uzvX3qV.jpg

It was a beautiful sunset evening, in a game called Little Busters. Apparently a foreign girl had just moved in and needed help with her boxes... that's when it happened... that was when my life became complete... that was when I realized how sad my life was without lolis in it. Thanks for opening my eyes, Kudryavka Noumi, thanks to you, I became much more happy!

It was here.. right in this CG.. when my life changed...

uzvX3qV.jpg

24es86r.jpg