When did it happen to you? (When did you become a lolicon?)

Okami

Just because most people connect romance and sex. For those who don't Loli/Lolicon are not sexual terms.

I'm talking about the meaning of the word itself, not specific cases or whatever. In Lolita, Humbert has a sexual attraction for Dolores, and loli has always had a sexual connotation. If you want a word to describe romantic attraction without sexual connotation to prepubescent girls you'll need another one.

I think some people are looking into it to deep, being lolicon doesn't have to mean that you have to like all lolis or that you can't like non-loli characters too or that you have to think about them in a sexual way.

Liking a lot of lolis and liking them in a romantic way and liking more lolis then other characters is enough to be a lolicon.

I myself was called a lolicon because I thought Nymph from Sora no Otoshimono was a cool character. I could quote the posts if you'd like. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if an onlooker thinks I'm a lolicon. I consider my taste to be more of the "upper-age range," but most 2D girls are drawn so young and flat chested to the untrained eye it makes no difference to them. Either that or our eyes are becoming distorted over the years spending time with 2Ds.

(random obligatory loli pic)

Lolis.png

I myself was called a lolicon because I thought Nymph from Sora no Otoshimono was a cool character. I could quote the posts if you'd like. :P

Protagonists are being called lolicons for only liking one loli too. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if an onlooker thinks I'm a lolicon. I consider my taste to be more of the "upper-age range," but most 2D girls are drawn so young and flat chested to the untrained eye it makes no difference to them. Either that or our eyes are becoming distorted over the years spending time with 2Ds.

(random obligatory loli pic)

Lolis.png

I know what you mean. I watched Another anime when my uncle come and he said that he thought that protagonist and others are children and I was like WHAT!?

In case you didn't watch Another those are protagonist and MCs in it (It's not a spoiler just a pic)

465_17499165_c574e4e346d9abd.jpg

PS: from what anime is the pic you posted?

Protagonists are being called lolicons for only liking one loli too. :P

I know what you mean. I watched Another anime when my uncle come and he said that he thought that protagonist and others are children and I was like WHAT!?

In case you didn't watch Another those are protagonist and MCs in it (It's not a spoiler just a pic)

465_17499165_c574e4e346d9abd.jpg

PS: from what anime is the pic you posted?

See, to someone else who'd exclusively prefer lolis , those girls are expired milk cartons to them.  :P

Don't worry about your uncle, people assume I'm into 14-16 year olds because I watch a lot of high school harems. 

And I have no idea about that pics origins. It's from a loli thread on Crunchyroll lol.

It all started for me in 2002 with Cagalli Yula Athha from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.

Cagalli_Yula_Athha_by_EPC_DeepSix.jpg

Now remember kids anime was a diffrent animal back then and lolis as we know them today where not really around yet. Any who it was then that i really started to notice i perferd the smaller / flater chested girls to the more common big brested ones.

Since then lolis have become more main stream and changed the way they look as well. They use to be taller (still shorter then the rest but taller then now) but smaller chested. Even has late as recent as 2006 this was still considered a loli:

Kaguya from code geass

snapshot20080730214156.jpg

It all started for me in 2002 with Cagalli Yula Athha from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.

Now remember kids anime was a diffrent animal back then and lolis as we know them today where not really around yet. Any who it was then that i really started to notice i perferd the smaller / flater chested girls to the more common big brested ones.

Since then lolis have become more main stream and changed the way they look as well. They use to be taller (still shorter then the rest but taller then now) but smaller chested. Even has late as recent as 2006 this was still considered a loli:

Kaguya from code geass

What was considered a loli back then is a pettanko now.

Kaguya from code geass

We should compile a timeline of Loli's throughout the ages

Here's my 90's contribution that I grew up with

pretty_sammy.jpg

(Sasami from Tenchi Muyo)

You people are derailing again! Crunchy, the gif, please.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, as long as the Onee-chan is a loli, it`s not derailing. So here's a contribution.

Kazami Kazuki

Tzafif5.jpg

4JAtRAX.jpg

U0nP8Ru.jpg

*mind blown*

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...