When did it happen to you? (When did you become a lolicon?)

Okami

So when did this happen to you:

106.jpg

When did you had become a Lolicon?

In my case I always liked little girls more then mature ones and the more Loli character I saw the more aware of it I had become, so I guess you could say that I always had it in me and it's kinda hard to pinpoint an exact time when did I become one.

So what about you? was it same for you or did a certain Loli trigger your Lolines?

Please explain to me what qualifies as a loli, and what's acceptable and not acceptable.

dab68d51a6c33be2507b60cd9d0e61a5_480.jpg = 14 Years Old

4758-505952004.jpg = 3 years old

I haven't actually crossed the border into being a lolicon- I find some loli characters attractive, and I find some mature characters attractive. Actually, a lot of my favorite characters are lolis- I'd say my favorite heroine, Shizuru from Rewrite, counts as a loli. But I'm not exclusively interested in them.

Also, I just can't see characters under the age of, say, 14-15 attractive. If a girl looks younger than that but is actually older than fine, but if a girl is actually still a full-blown child (like the three-year-old above), that's where I personally draw a line. Even if they're fictional, I just can't do it. (That said, as long as people keep their interest in characters like that exclusively to 2D, I don't really care what they do. Just thought I'd get that out of the way now  :lol: )

Please explain to me what qualifies as a loli, and what's acceptable and not acceptable.

dab68d51a6c33be2507b60cd9d0e61a5_480.jpg = 14 Years Old

4758-505952004.jpg = 3 years old

Both, 14-15 and below  are Lolis, Pre-high school . Officially every underage (18-) girl is loli but in Anime people usually draw that line below 14-15 and don't consider 16-18 to be lolis (15 is a borderline). The most popular ones are usually around 12.

Some people consider older girls who just look as children to be Lolis too while other consider them to be a fake Lolis.

A loli, in the truest sense of the word, is a pre pubescent character.

So a true loli (female) by definition would (on average) be under the age of 11-12

And to not be sexist, a shota (male) would be under the age of 10-11

But this is if we're applying real life conditions to them, there's many people that defend that lolis are "ageless", they do not have a defined age (unless it is specified by the work they are being depicted in), just a body type.

So I'm just giving you the age they would have (assuming they age like normal humans) if the loli character in question does not have an  age specified.

Now there's characters above that age depicted with a child like body.

Some people like to refer them as lolis, others just as regular characters that are short and flat chested.

But just know that lolis as defined by the dictionary are under 12.

And this thread is impying I never liked lolis at some point in my life, you're already giving me a false premise, I can not accept such a thing.

I hate the term in general. Just because you like a character who may be younger in appearance based on their personality doesn't make you a lolicon in my eyes. That's like saying you are a homosexual because you like a male protagonist. It's a little more extreme, but the idea is generally the same.

In short, I like some lolis, but that doesn't make me a lolicon.

#JoinTheResistance

A loli, in the truest sense of the word, is a pre pubescent character.

So a true loli (female) by definition would (on average) be under the age of 11-12

And to not be sexist, a shota (male) would be under the age of 10-11

I'm not a lolicon, but wouldnt the age for males be higher than females? like... 12-13?

And personally, I dont really consider age to be a big factor in determining how much I like a character. But some are really cute ^^ it's true

I'm not a lolicon, but wouldnt the age for males be higher than females? like... 12-13?

pre pubescent means before puberty. Males hit puberty slightly earlier than females.

At least according to wikipedia. 

Unless i switched them.

Don't be so strict about it. Loli is a child-like character that makes your heart flutter just being called by her. Age does not matter for me. Kuudere lolis, tsundere lolis, dandere lolis, they all make my heart flutter, that's enough for me. ^_^

I'm also like this.

I don't care for such terms like lolicons, i just like what I like and I like loli characters because they're cute, period.

I hate the term in general. Just because you like a character who may be younger in appearance based on their personality doesn't make you a lolicon in my eyes. That's like saying you are a homosexual because you like a male protagonist. It's a little more extreme, but the idea is generally the same.

In short, I like some lolis, but that doesn't make me a lolicon.

#JoinTheResistance

Well, I have heard straight men self-declare themselves gay for another man. I see no reason why someone couldn't declare themselves a lolicon whenever the mood strikes, once in a blue moon.

Well, I have heard straight men self-declare themselves gay for another man. I see no reason why someone couldn't declare themselves a lolicon whenever the mood strikes, once in a blue moon.

That's true. I guess I am more against "labels" just because someone likes young girls as characters; I think you can like a type of character without one.

Unless i switched them.

You did.

I don't think defining 2D lolis by their age make any sense, since it's entirely up to the drawer/writer to decide that. Defining them by appearance doesn't set a proper quantifiable limit but is much more consistent imo.

Also I'm like Ren, I don't like the word loli because of how sexually connoted it is. And I don't care about younger characters in a sexual way outside of my H-manga.

Liking a girl that is younger in appearance (or doesn't look their age) shouldn't make you a Lolicon. I like most lolis in general but I don't call or consider myself a lolicon because I also like Oppai and Traps. I also don't like a girl just because she's a loli, character stereotypes and personality are far more important. It is just much easier to like a loli as long as you are into cute things. 

Lolis are typically divided into 2 categories :
True Lolis : Lolis that are both underage and mentally immature, so it means all those below 10-years old or any who isn't of at least middle-school age (in other words, categorized as "children") fall under this. They are not someone to be meant to be look at in a sexual way. 
Example : Just go out and pick any girl that is elementary school age or below

Legal Lolis : These are just lolis in appearance, but with a fully grown and matured mind of an adult (or a teenager at the very least) and is definitely not underage (if they aren't 700 years old already). Most Lolis (that have a route) in VNs are almost always implied to be this even though their personality suggests otherwise. 
Example : Shinku (Iroseka), Komoe (Index), Tsumugi (Gaworare), Nymph (Soraoto)

All in all, don't be too serious about the issue and all is good.

Lolis are justice, all of mankind should hail them. (^∇^)

OMG i can't take this :):) 

Check  the image on your own risk..... After seeing it  u will join ranks of Loli lovers for sure.... 

Shinku

Image is not viewable to me, Shinku is the goddess regardless, if Iroseka/hika were translated one day we were going to have her statues and shrines built real quick. :>

You did.

Damn it.

I swear my attention span only lasts when the tab is open, i immediately forget what i read as soon as i switch a tab.

Anyway.

I just like lolis because they're cute, they make my heart flutter and i want to pet them and hug them and sometimes make them my imouto. I'm pretty much the impersonation of Takanashi Souta.

But i'm fine with some other characters of other proportions as well, it's not a loli only policy, it's simply a cute is justice policy with a slight bias.

According to Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita, from which the word is derived, somewhere around 12 years of age is the limit. Once they get to the high school age and try to fit in with makeup and whatnot, they lose their supple nymph-ness. Supposedly. Apparently this guy is the loli authority:

f0OlWiY.png

pre pubescent means before puberty. Males hit puberty slightly earlier than females.

At least according to wikipedia. 

I dont know where you read this, but if you read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty it will state that girls enter puberty before guys. From that page:  "On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10–11; boys at ages 11–12".

Hm....
I wont say i like Loli, however though i do have loli i like especially traps..oh wait, thats a shota hahahaha.

Jokes aside, Loli that i like are Raziel(Dantalian no Shoka) and Kon(Tokyo Raven)

Anyway since i`m not a lolicon, i will change the question.

When did it happen to you? (When did you become a Tsundere and trap lover?)

I like Tsundere from my first Anime, that is City hunter. Kaori is my first ever Tsundere and i still like her even though her art is pretty old.

For traps, Maybe some of you wont believe me but at first i hate traps.I thought traps is so gay(i`m not against gay). However when i read Trap doujin, i found it...very good(in a sexual way).After that i tried to enjoy trap both Sexual and Non sexual. Maria Holic,Nyaruko and Happiness! are some of animes that helped bloom my love for traps.

I think some people are looking into it to deep, being lolicon doesn't have to mean that you have to like all lolis or that you can't like non-loli characters too or that you have to think about them in a sexual way.

Liking a lot of lolis and liking them in a romantic way and liking more lolis then other characters is enough to be a lolicon.