...Anyone notice this?

Kimanor

I noticed "If my heart had wings" on itunes yesterday. I tried it out, only to learn is requires the internet at all times. Something I don't really have. When I did get internet though, I was given 700 "wings". Each time the text advances, and I cannot chose when it does (it is always auto mode), 1 wing is lost.

How long has this been around for?

I noticed "If my heart had wings" on itunes yesterday. I tried it out, only to learn is requires the internet at all times. Something I don't really have. When I did get internet though, I was given 700 "wings". Each time the text advances, and I cannot chose when it does (it is always auto mode), 1 wing is lost.

How long has this been around for?

I finished the VN (All routes) and I have no idea what you are talking about nor did anyone else complained on anything similar.

Something mast be wrong with your copy of the VN.

Guys he said iTunes meaning he's referring to the mobile version which requires you to use a point system to advance.

Check the app store

As expected from MoeNovel. I kind of chuckled at how ridiculous this got.

Requires internet access at all times? Seriously?

- Totally Free

- Currently with the same gameplay scope as the demo of the PC version.
- Points are used to advance through the game. These points are awarded everyday.
- Ability to start the game from where you left off previously.

Also

Exclusive rare voice-overs for alarm and error notifications. Over 30 different voice-overs were recorded specially for this.

Oh man 30 new lines! And for error messages! Such new content!

Points are used to advance? So.. you can't read the novel at your own pace? How stupid.

Is this actually from MoeNovel? It sounded like some sort of unauthorized third party rip-off.

edit:

ALSO, I love how "Ability to start the game from where you left off previously." is a selling point. YOU CAN START THE GAME FROM WHERE YOU LAST SAVED, GUYS! NEW TECHNOLOGY! WHOA!

This planet... I... don't want to live on... anymore...

Prepare your jetpacks, we are leaving at once!

Departure date is on Mare's birthday.

She will take us on a journey.

A never ending journey.

Journey to the stars~

Yep, it's an official release. I downloaded it out of curiosity, and was almost amazed at the stupidity of it. No voices, in app purchases just to progress through it... and after all that, they couldn't be bothered to include the whole game. Not surprising coming from them, but still, it's like they aren't even trying.

I get the purchase thing if the app is free, or else they wouldn't make any money out of it. But for a demo? That's just stupidity beyond belief.

And is it seriously non voiced? Even the Love Live game has fully voiced stories..

I'm with Steve, we're leaving this planet now.

This planet... I... don't want to live on... anymore...

Prepare your jetpacks, we are leaving at once!

Departure date is on Mare's birthday.

She will take us on a journey.

A never ending journey.

Journey to the stars~

I get the purchase thing if the app is free, or else they wouldn't make any money out of it. But for a demo? That's just stupidity beyond belief.

And is it seriously non voiced? Even the Love Live game has fully voiced stories..

I'm with Steve, we're leaving this planet now.

I'll man the fort while you guys are gone. See you in another timeline!

Hahaha, wow, this is ridiculous. It's finally here, micro-transactions in VNs! Pay money to read the next line - what more could you ever want! DLC routes maybe?

You forgot the fact it's a demo.

You are literally paying for an incomplete product. 

Points to advance in a VN :o? I've never heard of such a thing~ Just pray it never becomes micro payment or wait 24 hours for the next chapter -_-.

Mobile visual novels just make me laugh after having played most of my visual novels on a 47" monitor.

Same goes for PSP and DS VNs

Fair enough, although I do enjoy VNs on the go, since I rarely have time to read on the computer nowadays :).

@Nagisa

Yup, Hotaru and Kanako have routes in the FD.

As for leaving the planet... Nope, I like it here. I don't get that meme really, for me the obvious course of action is not leaving the planet yourself, but removing those who annoy you from it. :P

As for leaving the planet... Nope, I like it here. I don't get that meme really, for me the obvious course of action is not leaving the planet yourself, but removing those who annoy you from it. :P

We're friends, right? Right (((((((>w<)))))))?..........

So according to Nosebleed, the game being discussed is a demo? We are paying for demos now -_-?