Nice to meet everyone! :D

Choppi

Oh my goodness, hello, everyone!! I'm so happy to be here! I got out of my shy shell and decided to be a part of the community :'D

My name is Lauren, and it's very nice to meet you all! But you can just call me Choppi, since that's what the internets like to call me! I am 18 (almost 19) years old, and I reside in the state full of nothing but corn.

My favorite visual novel of *~ALL TIME~* is Umineko.  It's my biggest obsession in the world and I will never stop spazzing about it!  I also completely love Saya no Uta, Higurashi, Ever17, Virtue's Last Reward, 999, Ace Attorney aaaand all of KEY's works (Air, Kanon, Clannad, Planetarian, Little Busters, Rewrite, etc.) among many others.  I also chose my icon to be of Ange Ushiromiya from Umineko because she is pretty much the mirror image of me.  I relate a lot to her, so she's a very special character to me. All in all, my top 5 VN girls are Ange Ushiromiya, Saya, Misuzu Kamio, Rena Ryuuguu, and Katsura Kotonoha.  And if I had to choose, my favorite type is definitely yandere.

Hm, I need to say at least a couple more things about myself... So, my biggest hobby in the world is toy collecting! This includes figures & plush of the visual novels I adore dearly~  I have also been studying the Japanese language for two years, and I'd LOVE to help translate VNs at one point in my life! So, maybe someday, I'll be helping you guys out ;v; For now I just have to keep studying, studying, studying!

Anyways, see you all around~! I hope we can be friends! I'm excited to be part of a community for a hobby I love dearly!

Welcome to the forums

Enjor your stay here.

And spread the Clannad love !

I'm reading Umineko right now. Just finished chapter 2.

And it's a Masterpiece so far. I hope they can keep this up until the chapter 8 !

But for now I understand how you feel towards the Vn :)

Welcome to fuwanovel

Have a yandere

eve1154b_l.jpg

And enjoy your stay!

gah cryo you stole my bit lol 

welcome to the madness here at fuwa if you get bored theres fun randomness in the games and chatter section and stop by the irc if you can, there isent enough love of yanderes around here.

here have a yandere a higher quality one than cryo's  :P

1558fdf0d5f2a730406f5e43d54236d512785221

Welcome~ Nice to have you with us. ^^

I really, really need to start reading Umineko. Ryukishi07 is my 2nd favorite writer overall (1st being Maeda Jun), and I have not yet read what many claim to be his best work. It's definitely a priority read for me though. Nice to hear you have a character in Umineko you can relate to. I haven't been able to relate to any of Ryukishi07's characters, but I do hold a strong bond to them. My most recent experience with his writing for Lucia's route in Rewrite was nothing short of spectacular, and it's my favorite romance route in any VN.