What do people misunderstand about you?

silverpikachu99

People here believe that I am not lazy and actually do stuff, when in fact I actually just give the work to other people and slack myself~

Pretty much some form of this though the ones who know me know i'm a very lazy human being.

People don't usually misunderstand me much because i'm really straightforward regardless of wether i come out as a detestable person or not

Not like i have much of a social life to be misunderstood though.

People already know that i'm lazy, i made it clear enough when i started to act more like Oreki Houtarou.

People used to think that i'm a prodigy, that i'm foreigner, that i am pure-hearted with no sexual thoughts, that i am atheist, and that i am a good person at heart and for some reason people think i'm a M, i can't understand why though.

people tend to see me as big as i am and the way i dress and facial expressions i make unknowingly and think im scary when im really not. and then there are those who know a lil about me and what i use to be like and they are afraid of me cuzz how i use to be even though im no where near as violent now as i once was.

People misunderstand when I'm actually paying attention to them or when I'm just nodding my head to make life easier for me. Also, they think I'm a silent guy, when really I'm just shutting up so i won't have to say how stupid they are to their faces. 

Edit: Forgot this part: When I say thank you, people somehow think I'll end up murdering them (which was surprising to hear)

People think I'm angry all the time... and I only realized why when someone told me that I'm completely expressionless better than 80% of the time, regardless of my emotions.  I was a bit startled when I discovered that, lol.

People seem to get the impression that I am smart when they see me. I am guessing it's because of my glasses, stature, face and such. This rather annoying because I am actually an Idiot, I find it hard to even put effort into wiping my ass. I can hardly even write a article because I did school so halfassed.

People usually think I'm a cranky person, and they're scared of me, and try to not aproach me. Well I can understand that, I rarely smile when I'm not doing my otaku activities (I don't do them in public anyway), and I do not talk to anyone, because, for some weird reason, I don't feel comfortable speaking my own mother language, I feel more at ease speaking english, who would have thought... But it doesn't bother me if they don't aproach me, I would have to talk to them in portuguese anyway, I'm better off not talking then.

EDIT: It's not that I don't smile because I'm sad, I was never good a expressing my feelings, most of the time I think about my college subjects (I'm doing computing science), or think about which anime or manga I have to see today, and which VN I'm going to play next. 

I think some people see me as responsible, when I'm really not.  They tend to judge certain superficial characteristics about me and form an impression of me based on the standards of a neurotypical.  This tends to result in inflated expectations, as my uncommon strengths come paired with uncommon weaknesses.

Also, people assume that because I contradict them or express a different viewpoint, I don't like them or I disagree with them.  The former is almost never true, while the latter is not necessarily true.  Rather, it's my nature to be contrarian and challenge viewpoints I see, especially consensus viewpoints.

People are weird sometimes. Some people think I'm always happy and some people think I'm always sad. Some people think I'm smart and others think I'm crazy. Some people think I'm a good person and some people think I'm a complete asshole. There are so many things that it makes me uncertain if people are actually misinterpreting me. However one thing is undeniably certain and it is that I'm completely improvising everything.

Now that I think about it, on a couple of occasions I've had people ask me what was wrong because apparently my face looked troubled, but the thing is that was just my neutral face. So I guess when I'm not actively smiling people misunderstand that as me being depressed or something.

Some people think I'm very mean; others think I'm very nice. Neither realise that one can be both depending on the person to whom they're talking, and are surprised when they see me acting contrary to their impression. If you ask me, I'd say I'm a hardcore tsundere.

EDIT: Also, people automatically presume I'm atheist because I'm smart, which I find hilarious; as such presumptions are akin to admitting that only fools follow organised religion. (I'm Deist)