What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

"Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne" on hard mode. Feel free to worship me when I finish it.

True Demon Route or bust! You know you want to~ Hohohohohohohoho~

Still playing Vampire the Masquerade, currently taking a break from TW2 though.

Also haven't continued Metal Gear Rising yet, planning to basically marathon it in the near future.

Will restart Xenoblade and the Witcher series on my new desktop soon as I get my monitor, any time within the next 3 months.

Wow, i never thought such thread exists here. But i think it's good that it is. Well, what i'm currently playing:

PC - nothing, but after 2 weeks it'll be Da Capo Plus Communication (2 heroines) finally. Yes, it's a VN. But all what i wanted to play on PC i've already finished last year, including autumn's "mandatory program" such as Battlefield-4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Batman Arkham Origins (just fixed it in my head that i've played them and now i can quietly live further :) ), Saints Row IV. Now i am looking forward to coming soon Thief.

Play Station 3 - now is "The Last of Us". After that it'll be finishing "Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2", then "Tales of Symphonia Chronicles", "Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD", "Tales of Xillia", and only after all of that i guess i'll start again to play "Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk". And of course long after that "Final Fantasy XIII-3", "Tales of Xillia-2"... Well, yeah, it'll be a very funny year, all i need is to find time to play all of these games ))

Play Station Vita - now is "Persona 4 Golden". Awesome game. By the end of last year i finished "Uncharted Golden Abyss" on Vita. Next will be "Zero's Escape. Virtue's Last Reward". And i REALLY want to "Sword Art Online" (at least the new one) to come on Vita. I mean, in Europe.

Nintendo DSi - after almost a year i returned to "Pokemon Black 2". Just recently before that "Trace Memory" was finished. Actually last year on this platform was full of emotions and impressions i got from games here (such as awesome "Devil Survivor", "Devil Survivor-2", 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors", "Theresia", "Time Hollow").

Nintendo 3DS XL - now is "Pokemon X". I'm looking forward to play "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds", "Shin Megami Tensei 4", new "Ace Attorney" and maybe "Professor Layton".

Play Station Portable (emulator) - nothing at the moment. But 3 months ago it was "Corpse Party Blood Covered... Repeated Fear". It's really awesome game. And now i try to find time to play "Corpse Party Book of Shadows".

Play Station 2 (emulator) - rare thing. By the end of December i finished "Resident Evil Code Veronica X" there (FINALLY!) I guess next one will be something like this from RE series (Dead Aim?) but i guess it'll be not very soon.

That's it, i guess. Sorry for this wall of text))

Still playing Bloodlines, TW2 and now also METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE WHICH IS THE HYPEST SHIT EVER.

WAITING FOR THIS FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR = WORTH IT D:

Just beat Mistral a while back and now this is stuck in my head~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvgvsI5jAg

Be brave, man!)) I believe in you) Game is really awesome and it's worth of money i paid for it, no doubt (finished it year ago on PS3).

I finally got a PS3 so I've been playing Tales of Graces f (Sophie is awesome) and Hyperdimentional Neptunia. Neptunia is very moe & the art is great but it goes slow. 

Does anybody want to recommend a RPG for PS3?

Ah, "Tales of Graces F"... Agree - Sophie is really awesome. And by the end of the game i became so close to everyone that at least i liked Pascal very much too, though she wasn't my favourite heroine when we first met. Favourite hero - Hubert. And speaking of game itself - it's really one of the most huge impressions i had last year and actually ever had in games. I don't know. just like all content. There wasn't anything during playthrough that irritated me or something. Gorgeous jRPG. As for "Neptunia", i also played it, but now is "The Last of Us". so it'll be finished after that, currently 5 Chapter. "Tales of Xillia" would be not far away.

And what RPG do you want? Just RPG or jRPG ot tRPG. Anyway, there are "Catherine", "Final Fantasy XIII" and its sequel (+ PSOne classics FF from PSN), "Disgaea 3" and 4th part (and recently some 2nd part was released), "Atelier" series, "Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch", "Demon's Souls" and "Dark Souls". As for western - "Dragon Age" and "Mass Effect" series, "Fallout 3" and 4, "Skyrim", "Deus Ex Human Revolution". But western games were on PC some years ago already. If you want console or PS3 exclusives  - i wrote them before (though "Dark Souls" was on PC too). I guess to find out what do you like to play wouldn't be a big problem anyway)

Be brave, man!)) I believe in you) Game is really awesome and it's worth of money i paid for it, no doubt (finished it year ago on PS3).

Ah, "Tales of Graces F"... Agree - Sophie is really awesome. And by the end of the game i became so close to everyone that at least i liked Pascal very much too, though she wasn't my favourite heroine when we first met. Favourite hero - Hubert. And speaking of game itself - it's really one of the most huge impressions i had last year and actually ever had in games. I don't know. just like all content. There wasn't anything during playthrough that irritated me or something. Gorgeous jRPG. As for "Neptunia", i also played it, but now is "The Last of Us". so it'll be finished after that, currently 5 Chapter. "Tales of Xillia" would be not far away.

And what RPG do you want? Just RPG or jRPG ot tRPG. Anyway, there are "Catherine", "Final Fantasy XIII" and its sequel (+ PSOne classics FF from PSN), "Disgaea 3" and 4th part (and recently some 2nd part was released), "Atelier" series, "Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch", "Demon's Souls" and "Dark Souls". As for western - "Dragon Age" and "Mass Effect" series, "Fallout 3" and 4, "Skyrim", "Deus Ex Human Revolution". But western games were on PC some years ago already. If you want console or PS3 exclusives  - i wrote them before (though "Dark Souls" was on PC too). I guess to find out what do you like to play wouldn't be a big problem anyway)

You could also try looking at Drakengard 3, seems like it's decent enough just from the videos, and that's what I always think about any videogame just from gameplays, so maybe it'll be a good game :v

Looks like your Tales of List for PS3 is the same as mine, although I already have ToGf and Xilia... too bad I'll have to import ToS:C and ToX2, besides I'll also buy ToV J-Version by the end of the year (which I'm awaiting like crazy, as Yuri's my favourite character).

To not spam here, I'll just say:

I've been thinking about playing every mothership title of Tales of... I've been thinking about trying to do streams for these:

"Tales of Phantasia, Destiny, Destiny II (Eternia), REAL Destiny II (in Jap >_<)..." on ePSXe (emulation)

"Tales of Rebirth and Legendia if I can emulate them right, if I ever get the right config for Abyss so I can get native 60 fps (almost there, now I always get good FPS in-battles but when they start I get some rare audio-bug for about 2 seconds before it gets back to normal) then I'll play it too" on PCSX2 (emulation)

"Tales of the Tempest, Tales of Innocence and Tales of Hearts" on No$GBA :v (emulation)

So that's probably what I'll be "trying" to play next, if something goes wrong with the PCSX2, then I'll just complete the game by myself xD

You could also try looking at Drakengard 3, seems like it's decent enough just from the videos, and that's what I always think about any videogame just from gameplays, so maybe it'll be a good game :v

Looks like your Tales of List for PS3 is the same as mine, although I already have ToGf and Xilia... too bad I'll have to import ToS:C and ToX2, besides I'll also buy ToV J-Version by the end of the year (which I'm awaiting like crazy, as Yuri's my favourite character).

To not spam here, I'll just say:

I've been thinking about playing every mothership title of Tales of... I've been thinking about trying to do streams for these:

"Tales of Phantasia, Destiny, Destiny II (Eternia), REAL Destiny II (in Jap >_<)..." on ePSXe (emulation)

"Tales of Rebirth and Legendia if I can emulate them right, if I ever get the right config for Abyss so I can get native 60 fps (almost there, now I always get good FPS in-battles but when they start I get some rare audio-bug for about 2 seconds before it gets back to normal) then I'll play it too" on PCSX2 (emulation)

"Tales of the Tempest, Tales of Innocence and Tales of Hearts" on No$GBA :v (emulation)

So that's probably what I'll be "trying" to play next, if something goes wrong with the PCSX2, then I'll just complete the game by myself xD

Every "Tales of..." game?) Yeah, it'll take a lot of time... Good luck! And what about "Tales of Vesperia"? I have no XBox 360, and on PS3 it had been released only in Japan unfortunatelly (the hell, why??) "Tales of the Tempest" i also haven't played, and guess won't do it, though turned it on some time ago just to see how it looks like. And i read this part is the worst game among all main "Tales of..." games. As for "Tales of Innocence", i've finished it last year (with fan English patch, which was pretty good) but after that i saw PS Vita version and thought that would prefer to play it, but, as original "Tales of Innocence", its Vita version is also only in Japan, so... Well, OK, i played it after all.

Every "Tales of..." game?) Yeah, it'll take a lot of time... Good luck! And what about "Tales of Vesperia"? I have no XBox 360, and on PS3 it had been released only in Japan unfortunatelly (the hell, why??) "Tales of the Tempest" i also haven't played, and guess won't do it, though turned it on some time ago just to see how it looks like. And i read this part is the worst game among all main "Tales of..." games. As for "Tales of Innocence", i've finished it last year (with fan English patch, which was pretty good) but after that i saw PS Vita version and thought that would prefer to play it, but, as original "Tales of Innocence", its Vita version is also only in Japan, so... Well, OK, i played it after all.

Vesperia I'll buy it by the end of the year, but I have no Video Capture Card to record Graces, Xilia 1 and 2, Symphonia and Vesperia u.u

Innocence and Hearts R I'll probably buy for Vita someday... but not now, I've got plans for my PS3. I played the demo of Hearts R and it's got a good gameplay, and Innocence R also looks really good :D

Btw, Vesperia only being released on Japan for PS3 is because Microsoft clearly stated to Namco they didn't want for the PS3 version to get localized... so if you want to blame someone, blame Microsoft for it.

Btw, Vesperia only being released on Japan for PS3 is because Microsoft clearly stated to Namco they didn't want for the PS3 version to get localized... so if you want to blame someone, blame Microsoft for it.

And that's what was it! Microsoft, thank you very much... And i'm not surprised. I was curious why Japanese company made Japanese RPG and somehow released it only on XBox... It's the same situation like was with Dead or Alive series, where only 5th part was on PS3 (and i liked it). By the way, for the whole last year Microsoft looked worse and worse for me with their politics and Xbox One.

So, after getting hooked with Persona 4, now I want to play similar games (with dating sim elements) for Ps2 or GC/Wii, any recommendations? I was thinking of playing Rune Factory Frontiers, as it has an undub version (<3), but I'm not sure.

The 1st game that came to my mind - it's "Persona 3")) Well, it's obviously, but maybe you haven't played it yet, just like me.

So, after getting hooked with Persona 4, now I want to play similar games (with dating sim elements) for Ps2 or GC/Wii, any recommendations? I was thinking of playing Rune Factory Frontiers, as it has an undub version (<3), but I'm not sure.

Rune Factory Frontier is a good one, but if you like a more fightning style you've also got Rune Factory Tides of Destiny, both of them IIRC have dating sim elements. (for me, I personally prefer the farming style of Frontier)

Btw, finished Graces f today and began NG+ with that 10x EXP... this is so good, already level 25 and recently going to the Cavern xD

And that's what was it! Microsoft, thank you very much... And i'm not surprised. I was curious why Japanese company made Japanese RPG and somehow released it only on XBox... It's the same situation like was with Dead or Alive series, where only 5th part was on PS3 (and i liked it). By the way, for the whole last year Microsoft looked worse and worse for me with their politics and Xbox One.

The 1st game that came to my mind - it's "Persona 3")) Well, it's obviously, but maybe you haven't played it yet, just like me.

Yeah, I haven't xD I feel weird playing it after Persona 4, don't know why.

Rune Factory Frontier is a good one, but if you like a more fightning style you've also got Rune Factory Tides of Destiny, both of them IIRC have dating sim elements. (for me, I personally prefer the farming style of Frontier)

Btw, finished Graces f today and began NG+ with that 10x EXP... this is so good, already level 25 and recently going to the Cavern xD

I'll try both then xDD

Playing Guided Fate Paradox on ps3. Man I haven't played that kind of game in so long since Chocobo Dungeon 2. Also the graphics and designs seems too underwhelming for a ps3. Did they just import the data from the Vita version or something?

The game was first released on a PS3, so it seems more like they ported the data from the Vita onto the PS3, unless they first finished the graphical and mapping on the Vita and then got it down to the PS3 version too before finishing.

Yeah, I haven't xD I feel weird playing it after Persona 4, don't know why.

I feel exactly the same way)) But i know why. It's the same as with Pokemon series with me. When i'm playing "Persona 4" i feel like "well, i'm playing the last game in franchise. And it's something weird or maybe even wrong in some place to play previous game, 3rd part, after this one". And when i played "Pokemon Black" i felt myself something "behind the times". I mean "I'm in Black now, and the whole world play "Black & White-2" already. Something not wright")) But in Persona case, i soothe myself with "the hell, 4th part originally was released in 2008 in Japan, and next year around the world. Who wanted to play it already did it. It's been 5-6 years after that. So i don't feel myself so "behind the times". And i'll play "Persona 3" and nobody forbids it)

I feel exactly the same way)) But i know why. It's the same as with Pokemon series with me. When i'm playing "Persona 4" i feel like "well, i'm playing the last game in franchise. And it's something weird or maybe even wrong in some place to play previous game, 3rd part, after this one". And when i played "Pokemon Black" i felt myself something "behind the times". I mean "I'm in Black now, and the whole world play "Black & White-2" already. Something not wright")) But in Persona case, i soothe myself with "the hell, 4th part originally was released in 2008 in Japan, and next year around the world. Who wanted to play it already did it. It's been 5-6 years after that. So i don't feel myself so "behind the times". And i'll play "Persona 3" and nobody forbids it)

It's more like I'm afraid that I will not enjoy it as much because I played a newer game of the series, because I tend to play them from the first one to the last, but this was an exception to that rule D; I tend to get disappointed when playing a newer game first, because it's predecessor tends to lack something (be it an aspect of the gameplay, less content, or things like that). For example, I played Rune Factory 3 (NDS) before Rune Factory 1, and when I played the first one I couldn't enjoy it as much as it lacked aspects that the third one had (sadly, I can't really remember which aspects, but I clearly remember that I didn't enjoy it as much, same thing happened when I tried Rune Factory 2).

It's more like I'm afraid that I will not enjoy it as much because I played a newer game of the series, because I tend to play them from the first one to the last, but this was an exception to that rule D; I tend to get disappointed when playing a newer game first, because it's predecessor tends to lack something (be it an aspect of the gameplay, less content, or things like that). For example, I played Rune Factory 3 (NDS) before Rune Factory 1, and when I played the first one I couldn't enjoy it as much as it lacked aspects that the third one had (sadly, I can't really remember which aspects, but I clearly remember that I didn't enjoy it as much, same thing happened when I tried Rune Factory 2).

You have a point. And yes, in Persona series you lack something if you play last game at first then previous one etc. It's because Persona one of the some franchises which become better and better from part to part. But it's not always such a case. For example i played MGS4 at first, then 1st, 2nd and 3rd parts. All games are awesome, i can't say that 4th is the best. The same with Final Fantasy VII and, for example, XIII.Devil May Cry is another such franchise (i think 3rd one is the best). Something like that)

Actually, it's the opposite for most people, they tend to enjoy Persona 3 FES more than Persona 4, but that depends.

Even still, I say you will enjoy both of them.

I could almost say both of those games were made for each type of people, so both sides could enjoy a Persona game, because both Persona 1 and 2 also had very dark and religious content in them, and Persona 3 is no different, while Persona 4 tries to catch up to people entering the saga.

I'm playing Devil Survivor: Overclocked. I'm on the third day, aiming for either Atsuro or Naoya's ending and hoping I can actually finish one and not chicken out at the last boss again~ I'm looking forward to Devil Survivor 2's 3DS counterpart, because it sounds like the characters won't make me want to kill them as much and I didn't get a chance to try the original.

Also playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. It was the year of the Luigi, after all.

Finally, playing a male playthrough in P3P. I'll finally finish Mitsuru's social link (and romance her), mark my words! But for a large amount of the time, I'll just sulk about the lack of Akihiko, Shinjiro or Ryoji social links.