What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I've been playing the Bravely Default demo on 3DS since it came out on the NA e-shop yesterday.   It surpasses my expectations so far, the graphics are gorgoeus, the use of 3D is probably the best I've seen so far(I usualy try it a few times and then turn it off, but for this I kept it on for most of the time I played), the gameplay and system are pretty much a combination of my favorite things. This feels like what FF would have been if it had stuck to the Snes style for the next generation.

After finishing the Bravely Default demo. (100% Awesome, will buy and play to death.)  I tried going back to my old game of SMT4, but I ended up starting over from the beginning since I didn't remember enough about my demons and where the hell I was in the story.  I also gave Radiant Historia a spin before that since a few of my friends happen to be playing it lately and it's been sitting on my shelf for a very long time.

They stole my PSP today, so I lost my savedata of 30 hours in Radiant Mythology 3 (really, I don't care about PSP, but I don't want to do that grinding again u.u), I had a Fencer and Fighter both at level 60... so it wasn't that MUCH of a lost, but yeah... now I have to play in PPSSPP, anyone got any clues if it will work well and in which version?

Anyways, I'm playing Lunar and Radiant Mythology 3 on PSP, now in PPSSPP xD

On and off with Super Robot Wars ever since I started playing them (meaning I'll play it and then some godly years ago, I'll go back and finish it), I'm just slow with games period.

My copy of Getsuei Gakuen Kou also came in this week so looking forward to playing that when I get the chance to borrow my friend's vita.

Beat Gravity Rush. Fun game, but forced touch controls and piss poor camera angles severely hampered my enjoyment. Very cool world though. 6/10

Began Soul Sacrafice. Not sure if I'll continue it. Still grinding through Persona 2 Innocent Sin and gonna finish up Corpse Party: Book of Shadows soonish. 

Beat Gravity Rush. Fun game, but forced touch controls and piss poor camera angles severely hampered my enjoyment. Very cool world though. 6/10

Began Soul Sacrafice. Not sure if I'll continue it. Still grinding through Persona 2 Innocent Sin and gonna finish up Corpse Party: Book of Shadows soonish. 

Obviously I can't account for your preferences while making this recommendation, but give Soul Sacrifice a fair shake.It was one of my favorite games for the vita last year. Admittingly, it's very grindy if you're anal about making a perfect build and leveling up your spells/sigils.

Have you played VLR, bats?

Obviously I can't account for your preferences while making this recommendation, but give Soul Sacrifice a fair shake.It was one of my favorite games for the vita last year. Admittingly, it's very grindy if you're anal about making a perfect build and leveling up your spells/sigils.

Have you played VLR, bats?

Nope. Kind of waiting to grab a DS to play 999.

What do you think of Book of Shadows compared to the first game?

Chie best girl. :lol:

Every time I replay P4/P4G, I always end up going for Chie even if I'm not really intending to.

It's like she has her own gravitational pull, and force you to her even if you don't want to. It's cool to know someone else likes Chie :'c all the people I know are crazy for Yukiko or Naoto xD