What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Finally, playing a male playthrough in P3P. I'll finally finish Mitsuru's social link (and romance her), mark my words! But for a large amount of the time, I'll just sulk about the lack of Akihiko, Shinjiro or Ryoji social links.

Good luck on getting Messiah...

For your amusement, though you've probably seen this already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Z9mbhsol4

The fuuka part really rustled my jimmies, specially since she was the first girl I maxed social link.

Good luck on getting Messiah...

For your amusement, though you've probably seen this already:

The fuuka part really rustled my jimmies, specially since she was the first girl I maxed social link.

I never get the cool personae. I was really just proud of myself for getting Helel last round... The more-than-three-personae-fusions never seem to come together for me without a guide... And my favourite method is guess-and-check fusions that drain my wallet~

Oh man, I haven't seen that! Being the male MC is hard, isn't it? At least the FeMC only has a max of two people fallling for her at once (three if you count Theo, I guess). Although it boils down to not being a jerk and double-booking, I guess. I also found Fuuka's part especially sad. It sounded like she was really looking forward to bento making. ;.;

I never get the cool personae. I was really just proud of myself for getting Helel last round... The more-than-three-personae-fusions never seem to come together for me without a guide... And my favourite method is guess-and-check fusions that drain my wallet~

Oh man, I haven't seen that! Being the male MC is hard, isn't it? At least the FeMC only has a max of two people fallling for her at once (three if you count Theo, I guess). Although it boils down to not being a jerk and double-booking, I guess. I also found Fuuka's part especially sad. It sounded like she was really looking forward to bento making. ;.;

There is a part of the drama CD animated and subtitled called "She goes for a walk". Also, you'll find the drama CD's subtitled. Enjoy then in your free time.

Dota 2...i feel so Pissed off right now though because of it..I was playing a normal game last night and wanted to have a nice game this morning..log in, loaded...and what do i get...a 10 minute game that i lost in because my team decided to sit in front of the team literally and feed them..in 8 minutes the score was 36/0...Never in the years i have played dota has this ever happened to me.

Dota 2...i feel so Pissed off right now though because of it..I was playing a normal game last night and wanted to have a nice game this morning..log in, loaded...and what do i get...a 10 minute game that i lost in because my team decided to sit in front of the team literally and feed them..in 8 minutes the score was 36/0...Never in the years i have played dota has this ever happened to me.

That's... kind of amazing actually. xD Not at all surprising though.

Another shocking and sad thing about that game was, that one of the people on the enemy side told me to leave the game halfway through which was 5 minutes...i refused as i didnt want an abandonment to my name and i hate leaving mid game...then he told me that he was going to report me and get the other players to do the same even though i had done nothing wrong..After the game i sent a message to support about that game and now when i take a look at my profile, i have one abandonment, Which means that he got the others to report me..hahaha cant wait to report this to the support.

Edit: Now i am finished with Dota2 Till i get a report from Support...This is unbelievable really..I just had 2 games similar to the one i had before when it comes to feeding...but this tim i was on the winning side but i really dont want those wins that way..It was the exact same winning team and losing team. Which from a random Matchmaking is highly suspicious.. They reported me twice for playing normally and so im over this..over it till its all fixed..All who are playing Dota2...Be careful of games such as my own and i wish you luck xD.

I have been playing DOTA 2 for 1 year already and during all my time dealing with ruskies in EU west and Huehues in NA East I've never had such a bad streak on my games.

Welp, you can be sure you won't be getting more of that games again because you have exhausted your bad luck for some time haha.

In any case, I play DOTA 2 sporadically. If you want to play in EU west sometime look for me on steam and I could introduce you to some nice brits and germans.

anything but Russian, Sorry but i really have not had a good run with them as they have overcrowded my local server of South Africa even though they have their own..

I might give it a try when i get a faster internet but till then im not going on my local due to those guys and i can play other servers due to lag....later we can have a game xD.

anything but Russian, Sorry but i really have not had a good run with them as they have overcrowded my local server of South Africa even though they have their own..

I might give it a try when i get a faster internet but till then im not going on my local due to those guys and i can play other servers due to lag....later we can have a game xD.

Ruskies? in South Africa?! hahahaahah.

They are like a plague

Another shocking and sad thing about that game was, that one of the people on the enemy side told me to leave the game halfway through which was 5 minutes...i refused as i didnt want an abandonment to my name and i hate leaving mid game...then he told me that he was going to report me and get the other players to do the same even though i had done nothing wrong..After the game i sent a message to support about that game and now when i take a look at my profile, i have one abandonment, Which means that he got the others to report me..hahaha cant wait to report this to the support.

Edit: Now i am finished with Dota2 Till i get a report from Support...This is unbelievable really..I just had 2 games similar to the one i had before when it comes to feeding...but this tim i was on the winning side but i really dont want those wins that way..It was the exact same winning team and losing team. Which from a random Matchmaking is highly suspicious.. They reported me twice for playing normally and so im over this..over it till its all fixed..All who are playing Dota2...Be careful of games such as my own and i wish you luck xD.

Are you sure you can get an abandonment from reports only? Maybe you were just in a party with someone who abandoned and got an abandon because of that?

I began Zelda: Twilight Princess and Rune Factory Frontier a few days ago, and I'm hooked with both. so I'll be entertained for a while. 

Even though I hate Zelda, good luck with Rune Factory, I'll probably start that one when I get the Tides of Destiny on PS3 finished (and I must first get it)