Hello...Again!

meru

Hey everyone! 

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I've been awol for a few months. Real life got pretty crazy, I was working all hours at a few different side jobs as well as my main job. Things have calmed down a bit now, and I seem to be on the path to doing what I want to do (translation & writing work) :D

So I finally feel I have the time again to dedicate to Fuwa~ I MISSED THIS PLACE!!! <3 Hope to see all the old faces round here again~~ And please fill me in on any major happenings I missed!

(´・ω・)ノ★*゚*ヨロシクデス*゚*☆

I think you was kind of gone already when I actually started to dedicate my time to fuwa, so you probably don't know me well. As I've browsed through all of fuwa's darkness and saw all of the posts in all of the older pages, I've seen quite a lot of what you posted in, though.

So, this feels like a one-sided meeting. Kind of like if you had an acquaintance and that person lost their memories? Yeah, that may be it, though it's probably not.

Well, have some Kaguya as a greeting~

1HlPv.jpg

Meru! It's always so happy to see you around here. Now we just need to kick harry in the behind and get Beato to post art again, and it'll be a true reunion :).

I found you on Twitter the other day. Seems like life's still super busy for you! Work slowing down at all?

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes! I'm looking forward to getting to know all my stalkers the new people~

And who is this other mysterious Meru?! I must meet them!!

Meru! It's always so happy to see you around here. Now we just need to kick harry in the behind and get Beato to post art again, and it'll be a true reunion :).

I found you on Twitter the other day. Seems like life's still super busy for you! Work slowing down at all?

Hi Tay!! Yeah, get on to them, we need the old gang back ^.^ 

I dropped one of my side jobs for now, so my evenings have freed up a bit finally. And *hopefully* I'll be changing jobs in February, so things should be even better then :)