Jump to content

Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Infernoplex

A Sky Full of Stars - +18 Restoration

Recommended Posts

I'm a bit curious to know as to how much Moenovel changed the script.

Right now, it sounds like a restoration patch is in the works where you guys are adding back in H-scenes and fixing the sentences that lead to it as well as fixing their translation errors.

 

But did Moenovel actually change the overall script to the point of needing a full-translation like If My Heart had Wings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jetpack003 said:

I'm a bit curious to know as to how much Moenovel changed the script.

Right now, it sounds like a restoration patch is in the works where you guys are adding back in H-scenes and fixing the sentences that lead to it as well as fixing their translation errors.

 

But did Moenovel actually change the overall script to the point of needing a full-translation like If My Heart had Wings?

From what I'd heard, apparently they mistranslate some of the text. But in the end, I think it's just need some heavy QC to fix up MoeNovel's mess, which is still the improvement compared to what they did at Konosora.

As for the change, other than remove sex scenes they also change one CG and SD CG - the SD CG was pretty graphic showing Akito's manhood lol, although the script was stay the same (Probably).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.03.2018 at 12:55 PM, Dergonu said:

The translation will be done when it is done. Since I'm the only translator on the project at the moment, and I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff and what not, progress is quite slow for now. It's being worked on, but we have no ETA. We will post in the thread when we make some significant progress. 

Thanks! You are doing amazing work! Can I help you in something?

On 29.03.2018 at 7:44 PM, Infernoplex said:

Err, we are not translating the whole VN, just the H-scenes xD Sorry, just had to correct you there :D

Oh, I know it, thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09.04.2018 at 3:11 AM, littleshogun said:

From what I'd heard, apparently they mistranslate some of the text. But in the end, I think it's just need some heavy QC to fix up MoeNovel's mess, which is still the improvement compared to what they did at Konosora.

As for the change, other than remove sex scenes they also change one CG and SD CG - the SD CG was pretty graphic showing Akito's manhood lol, although the script was stay the same (Probably).

And what happened to Konosora? It was translated so bad? I don't know about it, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aquahorse said:

And what happened to Konosora? It was translated so bad? I don't know about it, sorry.

Konosora was heavily cut and mistranslated, one of the routes in particular (Ageha's) was quite literally impossible to follow and made no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 4:54 PM, jetpack003 said:

I'm a bit curious to know as to how much Moenovel changed the script.

Right now, it sounds like a restoration patch is in the works where you guys are adding back in H-scenes and fixing the sentences that lead to it as well as fixing their translation errors.

 

But did Moenovel actually change the overall script to the point of needing a full-translation like If My Heart had Wings?

As far as I can tell no, it was mostly just a very terrible edit. The translation as far as I checked was correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 4:39 PM, Aquahorse said:

And what happened to Konosora? It was translated so bad? I don't know about it, sorry.

sorry for being late but i just wanted to confirm what’s the other guy said, you’d be better of reading agehas route with a calculator as it makes as much sense as the route itself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Anais said:

How is this going now? ^_^

We're still alive but the progress this last 2 months wasn't all that much (hence no updates). The only TLer on the project is busy at the moment, so unless I get an additional hand, it's gonna take much more time than I anticipated. On the bright side, I started learning JP myself, so one day I might be able to complete it myself (aside from this project, I want to do at least one more after it so it's good for me to start learning JP on time xD). Since some people have been asking me lately, let me answer it here so everybody knows:

There's no estimated time of delivery.

It might take a year, maybe 2, maybe more, maybe less, depending on how things go. I'd still recommend for anyone who wants to read Miagete now to read it with Moenovel version because the patch definitely isn't gonna come soon. For H-scenes, you can use the tool made by Marcus (his thread) although it might have some bugs. I didn't test it myself, but it should work to at least somehow see the H-scenes (well, with machine translation, but it's better than nothing).

14 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

idk, this translation patch means nothing to me because i made the mistake of buying the steam version instead of the jap version like i should have 

In theory, making the patch for the Steam version should be possible. But since I am far away from the patch at the moment, I didn't look much into it. Still, I am fairly sure it shouldn't be too much trouble to patch the Steam verison as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

We're still alive but the progress this last 2 months wasn't all that much (hence no updates). The only TLer on the project is busy at the moment, so unless I get an additional hand, it's gonna take much more time than I anticipated. On the bright side, I started learning JP myself, so one day I might be able to complete it myself (aside from this project, I want to do at least one more after it so it's good for me to start learning JP on time xD). Since some people have been asking me lately, let me answer it here so everybody knows:

There's no estimated time of delivery.

It might take a year, maybe 2, maybe more, maybe less, depending on how things go. I'd still recommend for anyone who wants to read Miagete now to read it with Moenovel version because the patch definitely isn't gonna come soon. For H-scenes, you can use the tool made by Marcus (his thread) although it might have some bugs. I didn't test it myself, but it should work to at least somehow see the H-scenes (well, with machine translation, but it's better than nothing).

In theory, making the patch for the Steam version should be possible. But since I am far away from the patch at the moment, I didn't look much into it. Still, I am fairly sure it shouldn't be too much trouble to patch the Steam verison as well.

ah if only i knew how to, that max guy or whatever his name was said he might do it (at least you said he did) so my luck might not run out on this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

ah if only i knew how to, that max guy or whatever his name was said he might do it (at least you said he did) so my luck might not run out on this 

Marcus, not Max xD ... I have an idea how I could make that patcher myself, but since the translation isn't yet finished, I didn't bother with it yet. All in due time :) ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anais said:

How is this going now? ^_^

Like Inferno said, in terms of translation, it's not moving at all at the moment. I'm the only translator, and I'm busy with work right now. So, we're in the need of other translators.

If anyone is interested in applying for that position, send me a PM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infernoplex said:

Marcus, not Max xD ... I have an idea how I could make that patcher myself, but since the translation isn't yet finished, I didn't bother with it yet. All in due time :) ...

yeah i’ll just wait, no point in reading if i don’t get the full experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06.05.2018 at 12:35 AM, Dergonu said:

Like Inferno said, in terms of translation, it's not moving at all at the moment. I'm the only translator, and I'm busy with work right now. So, we're in the need of other translators.

If anyone is interested in applying for that position, send me a PM!

Hey, I am Aquahorse from earlier, forgot my password here and changed my e-mail, so had to register again))) I don't know Japanese, but I want to help as much as I can to release English patch soon! I send you a PM!

On 06.05.2018 at 1:43 AM, Akimoto Masato said:

yeah i’ll just wait, no point in reading if i don’t get the full experience 

I totally agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Looking great so far! I'm really looking forward to this! It's times like these where I wish I knew Japanese so I could help on projects... Maybe one day. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 8:33 AM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

It's looking great!! Keep up the good work... Can't wait to play this game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 2:33 AM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Yeah, this looks really good and definitely has me looking forward to playing the finished product. Best of luck to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.05.2018 at 3:33 PM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Very good job!! Also waiting for full translation! And any plans to translate Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o: Fine Days and Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o: Interstellar Focus? It would be great to also translate them with full H-scenes! Also I wrote to you about helping in translation of H-scenes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, time for some updates guys :)

As you may already know, the only TLer from this project went official and won't be able to work on any fanTL projects anymore (related post). Essentially, that means the progress on H-scenes will stall indefinitely until I find a new TLer (or do them myself at some point). The project isn't dead until I die, so in a nutshell, it's only a setback. I am still going to work on it despite having no TLer. If you know anyone who would want to help out, tell them I am still looking for a TLer ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck then, and I hope that you'll find the translator for H scenes later. For the info here, I'm quite interested to help with the H scenes translation but unfortunately my current Japanese is kind of crap. So in the end I couldn't help much here, but I'll like see this project to the bitter end as long as Infernoplex here live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×