Can we take a moment to admire... [Fiddle Admiration Post]

...FIDDLE!? the guy/gal has more likes than posts. WTF?! i dont know him/her outside from the occasional passing by here on the forums, but the dude/dudette deserves some praise. ive never seen that before and, quite frankly, i thought it was just impossible. :pyaa: some serious admiring should be going on for this fella/...um... CHICK!

tumblr_nduoamVDHB1r48t0bo1_500.gif

tell us, @Fiddle whats your secret?

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

:michiru:....wait you serious? :michiru:

HOLY SHIT!! :pyaa:

Mhmmm

Fiddle ain't no fluke, though. He earned his Likes :sachi: 

Context:

Spoiler

It was actually a 'common route patch released!' post or something that got those 20 Likes, but then he editted it 5 years later to say the Grisaia thing :sleep:

Successful shitposting in CoC is a good way to earn more likes than posts on Fuwa, but the best way is to post translation status updates. Ironically, given the nature of the site, the way to lose at the like-to-post ratio game is to get actively involved in the VN discussion threads. But I'm as guilty of perpetuating this state as anyone - I like a lot of posts the "post pics you like" thread.

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

I always thought like-to-post ratio was a good metric of someone's forum-foo. It's a shame CoC skews the figure, but Fiddle deserves respect nonetheless.

It still kinda is though, everyone has a personality that they build up through their posts, and likes are strongly connected to that.

edit: offensive