Two potentially good vn to come soon

Tweek91330

Hey guys,

I'm hyped for two games to come :

- Baldr heart

Written and developed by the same team and writer that did make baldr sky. The battle system seems to be back to the good old one (dive 1/2).

- sen no hatou

It could be another eustia or so i hope :makina:

If someone have played the trial, i'd like to know what were your opinion on it (i didn't played it, i'll wait for the full game).

And you guys, what vn are you waiting ?

Hmm, guess I'm kinda looking forward to Lamunation, thanks to @Kiriririri

On the translation side of things, I'm very much looking forward to Maitetsu getting translated, (aint bothering reading the whole thing in moonspeak, seeing as it is being translated) and The Shadows of Pygmalion.

11 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Look at my signature :sachi: 

千恋*万花 フローラルフローラブ 

Lol yeah, i see ˆˆ.

I might play the last saga planet too when it's released

5 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hmm, guess I'm kinda looking forward to Lamunation, thanks to @Kiriririri

I'm gonna wait for some feedback on this one before condering playing it ˆˆ

5 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah, where the hell did this go? :vinty:

from what I've heard, it has been pretty much finished for quite some time, but Baba recently pushed the release date from spring this year to 'sometime this year' because he wasn't happy with the sound effects or something.

So much for releasing it in their 15th anniversary year

been not fond of sen no hatou´s trial, thew whole pop-idol stuff felt abit out of place and idk, expected sth else, maybee abit too much. sure everything is freaking shiny & smells money all over, heck even the protag is voiced and such (others got some top tier va´s as well), but i simply failed to come on good terms with how they decided to turn the setting, which plays in a rather serious period (post ww2), into some sort of romantic comedy (school life & pop-idols), because that´s what it felt to me.

"Remember that period in our country where people suffered a lot? How about we make a romantic comedy about it filled with cutesy stuff! It will be hilarious, but also very serious! Because, you see: THE MAIN PLOT WILL STILL BE SERIOUS BUSINESS!"

I wonder if this was how the guys at august were thinking when they came up with the pop-idols stuff.

in my opinion, Sen no Hatou would be a great VN if it wasn't for the "Galge conventions", but that's just me, anyway. And I usually disapprove cute stuff just for the sake of being cute, when it doesn't fit the events or setting. I believe the idol stuff will only be a bigger thing during that heroine's route, but she is still one of the most important heroines, and the hero even battles against her in a big epic battle at the end of the demo, with was laughable at best for me. Can't take a big strong female warrior seriously, now that I know she waste the time to practice in order to do idol things.

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

Played the trial it was nice because of penguins.

But no way I can do Furofuro, Senren banka and Amatsutsumi all 3 the same month D:

I liked it too. Mikage is not my favorite writer, but I hope it will be better than Chrono Clock.

And yeah, so many big titles in July. I have no idea which one should i read first. :D

3 hours ago, granit said:

Nobody cares about Amatsutsumi? :( 

Definitely looking forward to this one, although I'm a bit curious if Purple Software will try to 'over-compensate' the lack of H-scenes in Chrono Clock with this one.

Well, at least it's not tagged as nukige yet. ^_^

But there are really coming a lot of top titles out in the next months. The year looked pretty lame so far, but maybe the tide will turn now.

As a long term definitely Shin Koihime Musou's remake. Seems like this time it will be "so long" that they'll sell each route (Shoku, Gi, Go) as a different game, It should be something really enormous since they have never split their games so far, even when its 60-70 hours length like Sengoku koihime or Shin koihime musou. This means every heroine will get much more screen time which is nice, new characters seems pretty nice and on the point, scenario will be completely new, Also releasing all three at the same time is a plus as well.

As shorter term I'm a little surprised that how nobody even mentioned ハナヒメ*アブソリュート or 銀色、遥か. I'm also looking forward for フロフロ and 千恋*万花 but lets not forget all other titles.

I tried the baldr's trial, it's only combat, they just throw you into a fight without any explanation whatsoever, they don't even explain you the controls xD (there is a mode where you test the fight and they kinda tell you what the controls and moves are but it should be included in the main option or a menu inside the game itself)
... so I kept mashing z, x and c (I'm sure one of those did nothing but whatever it worked) and I got for some reason an A rank after 10 mins of flashy explosions and some randoms things that were going on (I like to think that I was piloting a TSF and fighting against BETA)

5 hours ago, Qrqe said:

As a long term definitely Shin Koihime Musou's remake. Seems like this time it will be "so long" that they'll sell each route (Shoku, Gi, Go) as a different game, It should be something really enormous since they have never split their games so far, even when its 60-70 hours length like Sengoku koihime or Shin koihime musou. This means every heroine will get much more screen time which is nice, new characters seems pretty nice and on the point, scenario will be completely new, Also releasing all three at the same time is a plus as well.

I guess you mean Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei-, however they've already sold the predecessor Shin Koihime † Eiyuutan in three split parts, so they've done that before.

Though there's coming out the combi package Shin Koihime † Eiyuutan 123 plus next month which contains all three parts.

8 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

Can anyone tell me why everyone's so hyped about Lamunation? It's the first VN of a new company isn't it? I mean I'm seeing it everywhere and twitter is going nuts on it.

I can't answer that, but if you want to read somebody's detailed thoughts on it (who's played the trial), here's an interesting post on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/4kp9hr/what_are_you_reading_untranslated_edition_may_23/d3gqm3t

44 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

Can anyone tell me why everyone's so hyped about Lamunation? It's the first VN of a new company isn't it? I mean I'm seeing it everywhere and twitter is going nuts on it.

#Kepposhi #Lamunation #memes