1000th Post: The Wasteland: Even More Regret: Ask Me Anything

Arcadeotic

2 months and 9 days.

Spoiler

tAe5Q5A.png

That was rather fast, wasn't it. I mean, after over 5 months of getting to 500, my activity on this site really surprised me when I started to make this post.

Anyways, thoughts on these past 2 months? Honestly, fast. It all went in a flash, and I had oh so much fun. I started a new thingy on my blog about mangas and it's thoroughly slowly dying there. Good shit.

Other than that, I'm finally getting close and soon can read VNs freely in a bit. I also met a few nice new people, which I'll put in a spoiler because who really has time hear about me rambling on and on, which I do enough already. I'm also quite pleased on how the chat has been doing since I last talked about it. I also got my dirst Fuwa troll so that was fun.

Nothing else much to say from these past two months, I've just been doing what I usually do. Now onto the nominations.

Spoiler

@AaronIsCrunchy You're actually the most influental person I've met in these two months. I met you earlier than that in chat sometimes, but afterwards when I started making some contributions in CoC, I got to know you more.

@Narcosis I actually forgot you in my 500-posts thread. You've been supporting my contributions more than anyone else in my ealry days here and for that I thank you. You're also quite similar to me.

@Flutterz Eh no. I don't really get the hype behind you among new users, but you're okay. Kinda maybe not really.

@Funyarinpa I got to know you in an early phase, but never interacted with you enough. Now that is different. A nice guy indeed, and I was actually surpirsed by your age.

@Deep Blue A good guy I got to know better afterwards. Nothing much to say here to that, funny dialogue though.

@KosakiFag Now this is a spammer extraordinaire I can get behind (sorry not sorry Flutterz).

@Asonn Another person I've got to know better through Skype and such. Great fellow.

@Vokoca Quite ridiculous. You're just funny all-around to be with. Keep it up.

@madvanced Never would've gotten to know you if not for the Skype group. You're surprisingly funny, in actuality.

Now that that obligatory segment is over, let's start up the part two: AMA.

I'm willing to answer every and each one of your questions, there's really no discrimination about the type of the questions.

If ye have a question you want me to answer, post it down.

Here's to it all. To questions, the future, luck and good well-being of this entire site. I think the next one'll be 2000, if I ever get that far.

Cheers, I'll be waiting for those questions.

1000? Please. 

The cool kids have already reached 1500 :makina: 

(Happened today. Am I amazing or what?) 

Gratz on the milestone. You have learned the ways of the spammer. I take credit for that by the way. 

Don't really have any serious questions to ask... Hmm. 

If you were going to be locked up in a room with nothing but a single VN for a whole year, what VN would you bring? :rimu: 

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

1000? Please. 

The cool kids have already reached 1500 :makina: 

(Happened today. Am I amazing or what?) 

Gratz on the milestone. You have learned the ways of the spammer. I take credit for that by the way. 

Don't really have any serious questions to ask... Hmm. 

If you were going to be locked up in a room with nothing but a single VN for a whole year, what VN would you bring? :rimu: 

Thanks

From the things I've played, probably Little Buster. It's by and far the longest VN I've ever played.

If from the things I haven't played, I'm just going to say Muramasa, because I could get some learning done and also read one of the best VNs of all time.

2 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

Congrats with 1000 post and I have only three question to ask you.

1. What it's your favorite VN?

2. What VN do you dislike the most?

3. What VN do you hope get english translation in near future?

Thank you.

1. My absolute favorite VN is genre-by-genre basis

Chuunige? Gahkthun

Moege? Dracu-Riot!

Charage? Irotoridori no Sekai

2. My absolute most hated VN is Fate/Stay Night. It's the only VN I've ever forced myself to play from beginning to end without having any fun at all. As a result, i don't remember anything from it.

3. Hoping for translations is dumb, but I'd like a translation for Fortissimo.

Really? Me, influential? You make me blush. Thank you <3

Congratulations on the 1,000th post, and in all honesty you should hit 1,000 likes before too long which'll make you practically royalty :makina:

Okay, I have a question.  In the true/false thread, you appeared to show... something, when I said purple was merely my second favourite colour. Name 5 things that you like that are purple.

Spoiler

Hard mode: name 5 that doesn't feature this little one :illya:

20120613155317acchi_kocchi_04s.jpg

16 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Really? Me, influential? You make me blush. Thank you <3

Congratulations on the 1,000th post, and in all honesty you should hit 1,000 likes before too long which'll make you practically royalty :makina:

Okay, I have a question.  In the true/false thread, you appeared to show... something, when I said purple was merely my second favourite colour. Name 5 things that you like that are purple.

Hide contents

Hard mode: name 5 that doesn't feature this little one :illya:

20120613155317acchi_kocchi_04s.jpg

Hmm

Certain stars

Tohka

Nagato Yuki

Akatsuki

Nakamura Yuri

18 minutes ago, 12kami said:

wew,arca didnt mention me,now im sad :komari:

well,gratz~

You got one in my 500-post thread and I decided not to nominate anyone from there for the sake of redundancy

It's really interesting to see the new members form their own groups. It's as if the old members who shaped Fuwanovel are slowly disappearing and starting to not care about the site anymore. I personally am one of those people, and while it's not meant to be a bad thing, a lot of old members who used to be active are starting to realize how much this site has turned.

There really is no unity on Fuwanovel at this point. It used to be a site dedicated to finding a common interest and banning together on site projects/ideas, but now it's just a haven for social cliques. Anyways, not trying to be a negative Nancy. Congratulations on 1,000.

12 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

It's really interesting to see the new members form their own groups. It's as if the old members who shaped Fuwanovel are slowly disappearing and starting to not care about the site anymore. I personally am one of those people, and while it's not meant to be a bad thing, a lot of old members who used to be active are starting to realize how much this site has turned.

There really is no unity on Fuwanovel at this point. It used to be a site dedicated to finding a common interest and banning together on site projects/ideas, but now it's just a haven for social cliques. Anyways, not trying to be a negative Nancy. Congratulations on 1,000.

Yeah, but that is what usually happens in different societies and communities as time goes by, you can't really stop it.

Thanks, by the by

Well, first of all congratulations @Arcadeotic for reaching 1000 posts. Well let's see if I could do another 59 more posts and finally could write my experience in Fuwanovel as my 500th post (It's the tradition, right). As for the question, well nothing in particular at this point. And for Fate, even though you may didn't like it, I wouldn't deny the popularity from the VN itself of course. I think that's all I could post here at this moment.

12 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Well, first of all congratulations @Arcadeotic for reaching 1000 posts. Well let's see if I could do another 59 more posts and finally could write my experience in Fuwanovel as my 500th post (It's the tradition, right). As for the question, well nothing in particular at this point. And for Fate, even though you may didn't like it, I wouldn't deny the popularity from the VN itself of course. I think that's all I could post here at this moment.

Thanks, and yeah, I won't deny its popularity, but it still sucks and I hate it

Good luck with your 500th post

26 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

It finally happened bois, Flutterz got shot down for once!!!

~~

What's the origin of your username?

Quoted from a certain thread

Well my name isn't anything special.

I was about 14-15 years old, and I had used some really bland usernames until that point, so I started brainstorming for something better and original.

As always, I could've just taken some word, a Japanese thingy, just something obscure or some crazy abbreviations, but I've always had a bad habit of being a smart-ass and original to some extent. Thus I delved into the linguistic side of things.

Basically, I conjoined an suffix -tic, -otic(meaning an obsession of sorts like in manic, for example with the word "arcade", to make a fancier way of saying "game addict".

Boy, was I proud of it then, and still kind of am still, after over 2 years of using it.

That's about it for the origin

10 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

@madvanced Never would've gotten to know you if not for the Skype group. You're surprisingly funny, in actuality.

If someone wasn't expecting to be mentioned it was me. :miyako:

Well my activity in the forum itself has been... sparse to say the least even though my account turned 2 years this month(could've been more if I wasn't just turned off by forums in general back in 2012 :D), I've used to make my spam in the "What are you playing/reading" thread for VNs, but with the advent of the skype group my whole spam persona went there.

Now in terms of being "surprisingly funny", you're just being deceived by the elitism of linguistics, chuunige and utsuge. :Keepo:

Now for a question, since I do certainly feel obliged to do so, are you already into ASMR(lewd or non-lewd, doesn't matter which one in this case) or do I need to take it upon myself to convert you to its wonders?

I am a shitposter of my forum.
Memes are my posts and puns are my words.
I have made over a thousand shitposts
Unknown to pertinance
Nor known to class.
Have withstood claims to cause many derails
Yet these fingers will never type with meaning.
So as others complain, Unlimited Shitpost Works.

1000th post already. Son, I'm so proud.

As for the question... Kirie or Shizuku? :makina: