Steam Anime Weekend Sale

Noumi Kudryavka

80% off Sakura Spirit guys, don't miss the chance.Ā :sacchan:

Holy shit Hyperdevotion Noire just came out and it's 40% off to boost. And the other Neptunia titles have even bigger discounts. Well, time to get into Neptunia.

A lot of big VN titles like Gahkthun and Tokyo babelĀ are on sale so it's a pretty decent opportunity to get those as well.

Some good, cheap VNs this sale:

Romanesque for $16.24 - A fun, simple raising sim/VN hybrid. It's pretty long and has a LOT of variation for multiple playthroughs. The story is super laid back, generally speaking.

Clannad for $25 - It's Clannad, and it's $25.

Amnesia Memories for $4.49 - A pretty lengthy, apparently very good otome game. Rooke likes it a lot. It's dirt cheap, too!

Fault Milestone One and Two for $3.74 and $7.49 - Pretty decent medieval fantasy adventures for super cheap.

The Fruit of Grisaia Ā for $19.99 - Easily one of the best VNs ever officially released, and the best VN on this whole list, for just twenty bucks. I doubt there's many of you who aren't already aware of this, though.

eden*Ā for $8Ā - Fairly decent romance/tragedy.Ā 

Cho Dengeki Stryker All Ages for $12.24 - Pretty fun shounen action story. The action is pretty ridiculous and over-the-top, and sometimes it gets a little generic, but it's still good, mindless fun. I liked it a fair amount. I promise you that you will not miss the ero content, it's very short, infrequent, bad, and totally shoehorned in.

Tokyo Babel for $27.99 - I've been trying to keep to games that have a significant discount but Tokyo Babel is my favorite VN in quite a while and $28 is a steal for it, in my opinion.

Higurashi Ch.1 and 2 for $9.09 - Although it's still practically just the opening of this ridiculously long story, Higurashi is a very good VN about the powers of friendship and all thatĀ with elements of horror and mystery.

3 hours ago, Decay said:

Amnesia Memories for $4.49 - A pretty lengthy, apparently very good otome game. Rooke likes it a lot. It's dirt cheap, too!

3 hours ago, Rooke said:

Required readingĀ for all otome fans :)Ā 

Canicheslayer approved that message :pyaa:

Fault Milestone One [...] for $3.74 [...]Ā  - Pretty decent medieval fantasy adventures for super cheap.

Alternative opinion #1 : Surprisingly good medieval fantasy adventure for super cheap :mare:

eden*Ā for $8Ā - Fairly decent romance/tragedy.Ā 

Alternative opinion #2 : Excellent utsuge/apocalyptic/tearjerking kinetic novel (forget PLUS MOSAIC crap). Sion forever :sacchan:

Otherwise, I humbly recommend Clannad (23 ā‚¬) and The Fruit of Grisaia (less than 20 ā‚¬) :ph34r:

Just now, Decay said:

I hope you meant to say Xbox One just there.

Why would I want a console that's a step down from the 360?Ā  :sachi:

Seriously, though, all I wanted was to be able to play my 360 games again (well, that and a 250GB HDD), and I don't trust used consoles enough to spend over a hundred bucks on one unless I know the person that I'm buying it from.Ā  Call me paranoid.

So Steam is having an Anime game based sale this weekend with discounts reaching up to 90%

RMrM6aM.png

Here are a few examples of the many many games that are currently in discount.

7lJPWFS.png

More Examples.

8nzphid.png

So if you feel like picking up a Vn or anime based game this might just be the perfect opportunity for you if that game is on Steam that is.

Ā 

That's all for today. EnjoyĀ :sacchan:

Ā 

Ā