VN with out of ordinary stuff

Mr. Wolf

Need some VN with out of ordinary stuff(for example, magic, supernatural, etc), meaning not the usual plain slice of life school setting. it must be fun to read and not a horror one. It will be great if it has some great visual and not too old one. It doesn't have too be translated. Few example that i like: Majikoi, Nanairo Reincarnation.

How about Tokyo Babel which is just recently translated? Fate Stay Night and Ever17 should be good too (Also don't forget Remember11). Oh, Umineko and Rose Gun Days also good. For the last recommendtion, eden was good if you want good visual. Hope my recommendation help you.

do yourself a huge favour & start reading ELF´s Be-Yond. despite being abit aged by now it´s still looking pretty cool visual-wise & does consist of a very likeable cast, an intriguing story plus amassive amount of not so everyday-ish humour, which makes it ablast reading through.

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Ever17 should be good too (Also don't forget Remember11). Oh, Umineko and Rose Gun Days also good. For the last recommendtion, eden was good if you want good visual. Hope my recommendation help you.

E17 and R11 have some pretty scary parts, I'd argue. Umineko's a pretty perfect pick

21 hours ago, Mr. Wolf said:

Need some VN with out of ordinary stuff(for example, magic, supernatural, etc), meaning not the usual plain slice of life school setting. it must be fun to read and not a horror one. It will be great if it has some great visual and not too old one. It doesn't have too be translated. Few example that i like: Majikoi, Nanairo Reincarnation.

Hello, Lady

Bradyon Veda

Dies Irae

Vermilion Bind of Blood

Electro Arms

Zero Infinity

Soranica Ele

Devils Devel Concept

Kajiri Kamui Kagura

Silverio Vendetta (refer to my blog for recent posts on this one)

Akeiro Kaikitan (same setting as Nanairo)

Draculius (a bit old but really good good)

Evolimit

Bullet Butlers

Ikusa Megami Zero

Ikusa Megami Verita

Madou Koukaku

Hapymaher (there is slice of life, but the VN as a whole isn't about the slice of life)

Jingai Makyou

Muramasa

Tokyo Necro

Ruitomo

Sorcery Jokers

Shinigami no Testament

Gensou no Idea

Sousei Kitan Aerial

Satsukoi

Sinclient

Tiny Dungeon (series)

Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide