Sakura Santa FuwaReview Discussion

solidbatman

Wait, did you make Ryechu edit a review that completely slams a VN he also edited? You're one cold motherfucker, bats.

Well, part of my job description for FuwaReviews is editor... Though Flutterz normally (read:always) does a better job than me.

I feel it's a solid review, and I have no qualms with it.

Wait, did you make Ryechu edit a review that completely slams a VN he also edited? You're one cold motherfucker, bats.

Well, part of my job description for FuwaReviews is editor... Though Flutterz normally (read:always) does a better job than me.

I feel it's a solid review, and I have no qualms with it.

Hey, to be fair, he did claim you did a good job of editing the script and it read well grammatically. So it's not like Bats slammed Ryechu's part in it. In fact, it was the only thing he praised aside from the artwork.

Wow ... 1/10. Seriously, I was honestly hoping they would have pulled themselves together somewhat for this release. Guess that was expecting too much of a Sakura game.

The annoying thing is that the good art alone will most likely be enough for a lot of the steam fan base. They will see pretty girls half naked and go "Holy smokes! What an amazing game!" And that will give birth to 100 new Sakura titles most likely.

If only steam would start releasing 18+ content in actually good VN releases, maybe the fan base that cling to these silly excuses for VNs would dissapear.

Wow ... 1/10. Seriously, I was honestly hoping they would have pulled themselves together somewhat for this release. Guess that was expecting too much of a Sakura game.

The annoying thing is that the good art alone will most likely be enough for a lot of the steam fan base. They will see pretty girls half naked and go "Holy smokes! What an amazing game!" And that will give birth to 100 new Sakura titles most likely.

If only steam would start releasing 18+ content in actually good VN releases, maybe the fan base that cling to these silly excuses for VNs would dissapear.

I've been trying to introduce my circle of friends to VNs for some time now (unsuccessfully).

Then one of my friends goes and completely unironically buys Sakura Swim Club right after opening a Steam account. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Got him to refund it though.

Edited by Funyarinpa

I've been trying to introduce my circle of friends to VNs for some time now (unsuccessfully).

Then one of my friends goes and completely unironically buys Sakura Swim Club right after opening a Steam account. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Haha, damn. Yup, thats the problem basically. I can picture your facial expression being something like this as that happened: :pyaa:

I actually managed to get my friend interested in eroge quite recently. Made him play a patched version of if my heart had wings, then gave him a couple of mangagamer titles for christmas. If he ends up buying a sakura game now I'll beat him with a broomstick untill he uninstalls it.

I hope it's Decay for Gahkthun. He was able to give euphoria a pretty swell objectively balanced soundingish type review, can't wait to see him fangirling(?) over Gahkthun and showering it with 11/10 praise of joy and whatnot

We will have two reviews of Gahkthun. I won't say by who~