What are you playing?

FUCK YOU, I probably already know what will happen... and it's not gonna be pleasant.

And they say School Days endings are shocking... my ass, they are sweet compared to that.

B-But Makina has the best bad ending, you have to see it. :D It's the most fucked up thing in the whole VN, and that's saying something. :D

Meh, Makina's bad end was better than her good, but not really all that spectacular. More like a nod of the head and a quiet "neat", y'know. It's like you've never read anything close to actually fucked up, like say Saya.

#hipster2014

I'm talking through my paranoid delusions of what Makina's bad end will be, but at least Saya no Uta was based on something completely fictional. Makina's bad end is real to the core, plus there are terrible stygmas attached to it:

Like betrayal and despair

Continuing my conquest of huge breasts in Kyonyuu Fantasy, so far so good! Though I haven't made that much progress since the last post, so still no idea what to expect. I also really need to get around to finish Kosame's route in Hoshizora, I started it but lost all motivation to read the VN afterwards.

Meh, Makina's bad end was better than her good, but not really all that spectacular. More like a nod of the head and a quiet "neat", y'know. It's like you've never read anything close to actually fucked up, like say Saya.

#hipster2014

Sure, it wasn't anything spectacular, but I wasn't expecting something like that in Grisaia - and because it was the ending I got first... well, I liked it. :D

And Saya was one of my favourite VNs. Maybe I'm weird, but I really liked the romance there. :D

What's up with all the new people playing Grisaia? Not complaining, but.. was kinda sudden.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've had it downloaded for about a month.  I was finishing up Hoshimemo before I started on Grisaia.  Must be a coincidence, since I know I'm not cool enough to get this many imitators.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've had it downloaded for about a month.  I was finishing up Hoshimemo before I started on Grisaia.  Must be a coincidence, since I know I'm not cool enough to get this many imitators.

I actually was going to play Grisaia next, having finished Hoshizora no Memoria, but saw your posts and felt weird playing everything in the same order as someone else haha... So I'm coming back to it after Clannad :)

What's up with all the new people playing Grisaia? Not complaining, but.. was kinda sudden.

To be fair I started the game back at the start of January. Having said that, I imagine there is a lot of attention being drawn to the game due to the announcement of a translation of Meikyuu as well as the anime adaptation. Personally, I played through the game because of it's similarity to G Senjou no Maou. That, and it's just an overall good game.

With all this talk, I guess it's time for me to start Grisaia then.

20 minutes into the game and I'm already in love with Michiru.

Edited by Guest

With all this talk, I guess it's time for me to start Grisaia then.

20 minutes into the game and I'm already in love with Michiru.

Everyone seems to like her route the least.  Not really sure why.  I mean, she's pretty stupid, but she actually does care about people, and seeing how she acts while she's bleaching her hair is priceless!

Just finished Kosame's route... aw, it was so sweet. <3 I'm glad I left it for last from the 'normal' routes, definitely washed away that bad aftertaste from Aoi's route... and that incest.  :unsure: Just the secret routes left now, I guess?

Everyone seems to like her route the least.  Not really sure why.  I mean, she's pretty stupid, but she actually does care about people, and seeing how she acts while she's bleaching her hair is priceless!

I only liked her as a comic relief character, honestly - never could take her seriously after all those amazing jokes. :D And her route wasn't bad by itself, it just seemed very out of place compared to the rest - at least it did to me. You'll see what I mean when you read it.

Just finished Kosame's route... aw, it was so sweet. <3 I'm glad I left it for last from the 'normal' routes, definitely washed away that bad aftertaste from Aoi's route... and that incest.  :unsure: Just the secret routes left now, I guess?

I only liked her as a comic relief character, honestly - never could take her seriously after all those amazing jokes. :D And her route wasn't bad by itself, it just seemed very out of place compared to the rest - at least it did to me. You'll see what I mean when you read it.

I warn you Volkoka, just so you can mantain the good taste. You'll run into lots of WTF am I reading on the secret route...

I've downloaded Grisaia but I'm likely not starting it for awhile, since I still haven't gotten very far in If My Heart had Wings or Toradora portable (somehow my friend convinced me to start it before finishing If My Heart had Wings).

Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to all the Grisaia discussion in two or so weeks.

I just finished Mafuyu's route of Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo.

Although I'm sure it's part of the attraction of this title, I haven't yet felt a need to play the harem route, maybe later.  But to say a few words about it:

The game, which is produced by Omega-star, supported by Favorite, has a lot more going for it than the anime:  HQ character artwork, cute characters, zany comedy, and surprisingly romantic.  And I learned a lot about how ice cream is made.  As for the H-scenes, some were rather amazing, many were irritatingly long, and several made me squeamish.  It's a bit much.  IMHO, cut the number of H-scenes in half, and you'd have a better game.

Oh, incidentally, the writer of the story likes Kanji.  A lot.