What are you playing?

Well, since it's quasi-linear, many are probably inclined to say that the final route/week is the best and it was pretty good, excepting one part I didn't like, but I'm partial to the Miki one. 

I think I enjoyed Miki's the most.

Well, thanks for the opinions, guys.  I'll have to see what I think of Miki's route/week.

Really digging the whole

Groundhog Day-esque time loop.  Haven't thought about situations like that in a while.

I'm trying to avoid spoiling anything here, but yeah, it's hard to express how different the VN you're playing now is from the VN you'll be playing by the end of the common route. For now, try not to worry too much about it, laugh it up with the main characters, make the obvious decisions that'll lead you down a route with the heroine you want to see more of, and trust that the pace and tone will change drastically.

The routes are very different, there's a much bigger difference between common route and heroine routes in Rewrite than the other Key games, it practically turns into a Chuuni VN. Complete tonal shift.

For what its worth, I'd say that Chihaya's route is the worst which is unfortunate, since she was also my favorite heroine. It's such an incredibly cheesy shounen action story. But if you do that first and still aren't turned off, then you'll probably like the rest.

I will keep suffering for a little more then :P

Thanks both of you.

oookay just finished my ride of "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi" & it has been an entertaining one for sure.
but after i made my last decision and stuff where you are are forced to uninstall the game after, if you prefer a different outcome, i wonder if its worth to replay the whole thing? soo advise please

I've started Sakusaku yesterday... though I had to give up after about 10 minutes. I'm afraid moege aren't my thing. :D

oookay just finished my ride of "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi" & it has been an entertaining one for sure.
but after i made my last decision and stuff where you are are forced to uninstall the game after, if you prefer a different outcome, i wonder if its worth to replay the whole thing? soo advise please

If you uninstall the game, you're a monster. That's all I have to say. :D

replaying totono will just make it lose it's purpose.

Wait, the game makes you uninstall it? Thats actually pretty incredible in one aspect in how dedicated it is to telling you a certain story.  On the other hand, its just plain silly.

sry if i´ve been bit vague with uninstall. i played through the whole game and finished it a couple of hours ago. after it i read somewhere that the final outcome is absolute and if i prefer something different i have to uninstall/reinstall the game and play through it again. therefore i was wondering if i maybee missed something so incredible that´s woth the whole process. thank you