What are you playing?

Finished Azusa's route in Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road, enjoyed it, cleared her bad ending which aside from a couple ero scenes (only one by Bill Clinton standards) was kind of pointless, then played some Ai's after story.

Also played some of Kusumi's route in Prima Stella; was enjoying it until the obligatory drama part kicked in which is so cliche I'm accurately calling the plot and lines prior to each click followed by an eye roll. -_-

Still in steins;gate

Well well well, there are some good news.

Infiltrating Super cereal conference about super cereal time machine.

1424041924-2015-02-14-00004.jpg

Childhood friend, airhead, but still childhood friend.

1424041934-2015-02-14-00007.jpg

The conference went well, but after an earthquake, i got injured, that's why i asked for a 

1424041972-2015-02-15-00001.jpg

Even after that, i got some surprise like...who's this girl? what do she wants from me? is she an organization's agent? a dangerous snake? Have to be cautious.

1424041978-2015-02-16-00001.jpg

and the story continues of course.

Are there any good gameplay VNs?

I mean, something like Symphonic Rain or Little Busters! gameplay is just fine too. Doesn't have to be Kamidori or Utawarerumono.

Also, PLEASE not something like Shikkoku No Sharnoth. I care more about story than difficulty level.

No, this is not an order. It is a badly worded request.

Yumina the Ethereal is fantastic.

WEll I just finished Chaos;head and I reaaaaaaaaaaally enjoyed it a lot but there is somethins that I don't understand

After completing the 3 endings I still miss 3 Cgs: the last one on the last page and the 2 cgs where the nurse isn't wearing glasses and I don't really understand how to get them :/

Someone got an idea?

Seeing as I'm nearing completion of two games I guess I'll start the replacement for one of them by putting my reading skills to the test with RuiTomo FVE. So the game starts with two of the main characters being pursued by something through an abandoned building...does the writer for this series like this start the same way the creators of Elder Scrolls like having you start out as a prisoner? :P

I am finally starting on Muv-Luv!!! YESHHHH! :D  so freaking excited, ever since finishing the Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse anime, I was really pumped for a sequel( that never came, still waiting...I have not lost hope for it, since the action was so freaking amazing), but the anime  inspired me to look at vn( I use to just read manga and watch anime, but Muv-Luv and Majikoi are the reasons why I went looking for Vns, since some anime are vn adaptions, so I am really happy that I finally started on Muv-Luv....can't wait for Majikoi either...when it comes out....and when I have spare time...)

I am finally starting on Muv-Luv!!! YESHHHH! :D  so freaking excited, ever since finishing the Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse anime, I was really pumped for a sequel( that never came, still waiting...I have not lost hope for it, since the action was so freaking amazing), but the anime  inspired me to look at vn( I use to just read manga and watch anime, but Muv-Luv and Majikoi are the reasons why I went looking for Vns, since some anime are vn adaptions, so I am really happy that I finally started on Muv-Luv....can't wait for Majikoi either...when it comes out....and when I have spare time...)

Don't tell me you're hyped for Extra o.o

Just you wait for Alternative. You'll realize Total Eclipse was child's play. Enjoy the ride.

dont forget to read the origional fate/ stay night and tsukihime vn's.

A question on the side, how long do people generally take to read a vn?

Just you wait for Alternative. You'll realize Total Eclipse was child's play. Enjoy the ride.

I really hope it is nothing really messed up, I just started reading VNs and so far I have not see any MC killed yet, so this might be quite a shocker to me

Im also pumped for F/SN, but I dont think I will read tsukihime...

You guys know that there IS a Muv-Luv Total Eclipse vn too right?

I know there is a VN for that as well, that's where the anime adapted from,, but it has no english patch yet

Sorry about double posting, I forgot about the  Multiquote function for a sec...

Finished Semiramis no Tenbin (well, just the two super main herione routes and related endings).

There's so much to think about. The plot is kinda level, but the VN has impact just from all the points it raises. The two primary heroines represent two extremes, and are very memorable. I frequently thought "they are like not freaking human". Aside from that, suprisingly, I enjoyed the relaxed moments in this novel. There was really any pure slice of life, since there was always a debate or a social anomaly (which is basically forms the ingredients for the plot in the common route) happening not far away.

Check the vndb page for that specific VN, as just like a book, they are all different lengths.  

Personally? I generally aim for the 10-30 hours unless I hear about a specific mechanic of the game or that it is overwhelmingly excellent.  I figure more than 30 hours (3 days for the jobless me) means that the story is probably dragging along and I'll be more likely to lose interest.

If a VN interests me a lot, I can put 6+ hours a day into it, otherwise I spend around 2-4 hours on one, if I decide to read at all. I haven't read anything since I finished eden 10 days ago. I'd say I'm a little bit above average for read speed.

I think Grisaia no Kajitsu took me a week to complete when I first read it, which is more than a little nuts.