What are you playing?

sry if i´ve been bit vague with uninstall. i played through the whole game and finished it a couple of hours ago. after it i read somewhere that the final outcome is absolute and if i prefer something different i have to uninstall/reinstall the game and play through it again. therefore i was wondering if i maybee missed something so incredible that´s woth the whole process. thank you

it's not something incredible,but you might have missed it...

in the last scene when you pick up the smartphone after you've made the final choice,you can call aoi one last time.

it's not something incredible,but you might have missed it...

in the last scene when you pick up the smartphone after you've made the final choice,you can call aoi one last time.

Also did you guys get that part where if you repeat the second route a couple of times while failing to get in, you get an after credits scene with Shinichi staring at the totono main menu screen on his phone? Maybe it's completely common, though I've gotten it seemingly at random... no idea how those events work, of if they're mandatory at all.

Like those creepy Aoi h-scenes in the loop @@

Also did you guys get that part where if you repeat the second route a couple of times while failing to get in, you get an after credits scene with Shinichi staring at the totono main menu screen on his phone? Maybe it's completely common, though I've gotten it seemingly at random... no idea how those events work, of if they're mandatory at all.

Like those creepy Aoi h-scenes in the loop @@

i do remember a scene where he opens totono on his phone during class or something(?) 

not sure whether that's the same thing you're referring to or not...

i see...so nothing extraordinary happens, guess i´ll replay the whole thing after a couple of months have passed and see for myself. anyway thx as always

i guess totono has a different effect on each person eh..

Trying to read Shikkoku no Sharnoth stopped everything else to try and finish this by the end of the month for the vn club. I find it quite difficult to get into it because it seems so similar to other Liar-Soft games that I think I'm just a bit burn't out on them. I'm really hoping the next vn picked is not a Liar-Soft title and not something like the previous few games. 

Still working on C;H, damn I'm slow. D: Just got Kozue's, Rimi's and the bad and true end left now, though.

i do remember a scene where he opens totono on his phone during class or something(?) 

not sure whether that's the same thing you're referring to or not...

It's a very short scene after the credits, with him saying something about starting the game over again, while looking at the main menu.

:D

Out of the 4-5 titles I was rotating between, I finally settled on mainly reading Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni.

I know that there is a lot of crazy fights deeper into the vn, which is exiting. Most of the characters still remain a mystery. They are a bit quirky, but it's likable. On my first route (Futami first) Futami was like WTF strange at first, but as time passes, you really settle down to just accepting who she is. I like this pattern where you the strange quirk you first see with a character after you spend more time with them, is revealed to be "a part of them that fits consistently" or just "simply who they are" in a way that makes sense .

I kinda like the slice of life in this game. It's yet again slightly different from what I've seen so far. Maybe it's because I know that something is working in the background, so that makes me wonder ahead of time what really the relationships between the characters are, and what are their roles and positions. The characters largely remain a mystery, or have only been introduced. There also is a lot of folklore and monologue (literary description of bodies/scenes??.) passages interspersed in the route, which gives a sort of aura to the thing and through it's significant ratio distances the novel from the constant dialogue that usually forms most common routes.

Finished Cartagra, I thought it was better than Kara no Shoujo, but still there is something in those games that takes away the seriousness for me..even though the subject is dead serious. Also just started the first VN in the Tokeijikake no Ley Line trilogy. I really like this main character, so far there is hardly anything stereotypical about him, it's really refreshing. The story is also pretty enjoyable so far, comedy and serious events blend together nicely. Theres a high chance I'll pick up the 2nd and last part after this. 

Finished Cartagra, I thought it was better than Kara no Shoujo, but still there is something in those games that takes away the seriousness for me..even though the subject is dead serious. 

It's hard to take any scene involving Kazuna seriously, she's such an incredible goofball. But I found her utterly adorable. 

It's hard to take any scene involving Kazuna seriously, she's such an incredible goofball. But I found her utterly adorable. 

Hahah, yeah Kazuna was an amazing character really, and indeed adorable. She was really refreshing between all the typical heroines. I wonder, if I only read her route I think I'd rate this higher. 

Finished Cartagra, I thought it was better than Kara no Shoujo.

Finally, someone who agrees with me!

Finally finished Chaos;Head.

Started playing Toppara again since I'm feeling a bit more confident in my Japanese now. Mikage reminds me of Kurumi from DAL a bit. Not that it's a bad thing. -_-

Edit: Happy 300th post, me!