What are you playing?

God damn... opening scene of Rin2 and I'm already tearing up...

The music didn't help either T.T

Edit: Finished Rin2 and its definitely one of my favorite routes. Onwards to Refrain now. I have no idea what to expect, and to reiterate what I was getting at when I mentioned finishing Mio's route in an earlier post, I'm kind of scared of whats to come.

Holy crap, haven't cried this much in a long time. Kyousuke... and Kengo... just what the hell man? When you've been told the whole time that Kyousuke is just the best person ever along with the rest of the original Little Busters, witnessing that fight chilled me to the bone.

Edit2: Just some early thoughts on Refrain:

Just what the hell am I reading? (Not looking to actually get an answer, just stating my thinking)

It's sort of like the aftermath of Rin2 but before it even happened...

Reading Katawa Shoujo, finished Rin's and Emi's routes (+ one dead end) and now I am in middle of Hanako's route .

I must say that I didn't expect it to be so good I kinda expected something average but I really goten into a story and I really like.

True I don't really know wath to think of Emi ending it kinda give me mixed feelings of being very happy and very sad at the same time.

Just finished Refrain. The reveals, the twists, the freaking feels... it was all just amazing.

Now I'm hesitating on watching the anime until Refrain is finished airing...I get the feeling that I won't be able to stop once I start.

Not only that, I'm also rethinking whether or not I should even watch it as I feel like I'm going to get disappointed...

Edit: Just realized that the last episode of Refrain finished airing today. Looks like I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Some comments (Contains major spoilers)

Because I was a freaking idiot, I actually thought it was going to be a bittersweet ending with only Riki and Rin surviving... My heart wrenched so many times. If I didn't actually get the True Ending, I don't know how I would stop crying.

Key, you honestly never fail to amaze me. I really do need to pick up Kanon, and Air sometime soon. If Little Busters is only half as long as Clannad, then I certainly won't be finishing Clannad anytime soon so I shouldn't start that until summer break.

I'm playing One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ at the moment. I've finished 2 out of 6 routes and I have some very mixed feelings about it. It's very much a Key VN, even if they weren't called that back then. Same art and same SOL comedy into tragedy formula. The comedy is great, the production values are actually really good for the time, they use sprites of the backs of characters sprites with different lighting for darker locations, both of which aren't something you see much. And it doesn't seem to treat the reader as an idiot, some things which are better left implied than openly stated are left implied. Only problem is that, at least in the routes I've done, and I suspect that it is also the case in the rest, the "tragedy" part is exactly the same, with the only difference being the heroine you chose. And it wouldn't be too bad if it was a good story, but it's a huge ass-pull even by Key standards. It comes out of nowhere, for no reason, and after a while everything is fixed just as suddenly. Maybe it's explained better in other routes, but there's no true route, so I'm not so sure about that.

Just finished Refrain. The reveals, the twists, the freaking feels... it was all just amazing.

Now I'm hesitating on watching the anime until Refrain is finished airing...I get the feeling that I won't be able to stop once I start.

Not only that, I'm also rethinking whether or not I should even watch it as I feel like I'm going to get disappointed...

Edit: Just realized that the last episode of Refrain finished airing today. Looks like I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Some comments (Contains major spoilers)

Because I was a freaking idiot, I actually thought it was going to be a bittersweet ending with only Riki and Rin surviving... My heart wrenched so many times. If I didn't actually get the True Ending, I don't know how I would stop crying.

Key, you honestly never fail to amaze me. I really do need to pick up Kanon, and Air sometime soon. If Little Busters is only half as long as Clannad, then I certainly won't be finishing Clannad anytime soon so I shouldn't start that until summer break.

I also teared up when I thought only Rin and Riki had survived. However, the lead-up to it was so well done that I wouldn't have minded if the story had ended there. The epilogue was just icing on the cake ^_^

Finished Fate/Stay Night yesterday and started Kara no Shoujo today.

Fate's routes progressively got better, with FATE being absolute crap and Heavens Feel being awesome. UBW wasn't half bad either. I strongly disliked the novel at first (mainly because the first route was so poorly done), but as I stuck with it, it really grew on me. Ending was satisfying.

Only a few hours into Kara no Shoujo, but I'm digging the writing style. It's very grounded in reality and has some fun interactive elements which is a nice change of pace after finishing the over-the-top FS/N.

Playing Ever17 when the game wants to work.

Otherwise it would be Cross Channel.

But man i want to finish Ever17, seems freaking awesome, so many questions with no answers ! (´;ω;`)

Did sora's good route for now, looking for Tsugumi's *_*

Darn it's too much fun.

But man i want to finish Ever17, seems freaking awesome, so many questions with no answers ! (´;ω;`)

Darn it's too much fun.

Get Takeshi's bad ending. No, seriously, it's worth it. 

Darn it's too much fun.

Ever17 was my first it is pretty good, and don't worry you will get all the answers when you finish all routes.

And by the way My favorite route was Sara's good ending.

Demon Master Chris is serious fun. The combat system is better than Raidy, and the RPG itself is incredibly well balanced (something that is quite difficult to do.) Considering it was done by 1 person, it's seriously impressive stuff.

Also re-reading Shira Oka. An OEL dating sim which oscillates between 'serious fun' and 'a little tedious'. But dating sims are rare, the plot is fun, writing is okay and art is acceptible. It's a long game as well so it's worth the $20 to buy (Like my review? I'm going for a minimalist vibe because I'm hot and Fat-ty-Gyood.)

finished Chaos head yesterday it was really disappoint, now i want to play vn that have many route  like clannad ,little buster! , Ever17 ,Never7 not vn that has main route and branch route like G senjou no maou or stein gate.except key's vn, can anyone suggest me.

There's my usual suggestion of Symphonic Rain, which is like a Key VN but not made by Key, there's Cross Channel which has quite a few routes, there's also Da Capo 1 and 2 and Shuffle!, although they don't have that many routes.