What are you playing?

I've been playing Hoshizora no Memoria this week off and on, and still haven't finished Asuho's route. For some reason, it's killing me with boredom. >_>

I got bored with Hoshimemo, and the little sister killed it for me anyways LOL

I have this thing where I HAVE to do all the routes, so I decided to give up on it for awhile.

----

Anyways, im trying to play Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, but damnnnn. I get annoyed easily.

I did miss Seiko though :) She reminds me of myself at times ;n;

SeikoProfile.png

I got bored with Hoshimemo, and the little sister killed it for me anyways LOL

I have this thing where I HAVE to do all the routes, so I decided to give up on it for awhile.

----

Anyways, im trying to play Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, but damnnnn. I get annoyed easily.

I did miss Seiko though :) She reminds me of myself at times ;n;

SeikoProfile.png

Ooh, she's cute.

Yeah, when I get annoyed/bored with characters it's really hard to finish routes, and I'm a completionist, too. So it's extra annoying when I have to put the game down for x-days/weeks before I can get back into it again to try and push through it all. I think this is the first time I had to put a VN down for a little bit before continuing, lol. 

What's wrong with Corpse Party? I've been meaning to buy it. >_>

Ooh, she's cute.

Yeah, when I get annoyed/bored with characters it's really hard to finish routes, and I'm a completionist, too. So it's extra annoying when I have to put the game down for x-days/weeks before I can get back into it again to try and push through it all. I think this is the first time I had to put a VN down for a little bit before continuing, lol. 

What's wrong with Corpse Party? I've been meaning to buy it. >_>

Seiko is a cutie :)

Just make sure Corpse Party and then Corpse Party Book of Shadows

The struggle of being  a completionist/perfectionist.

And there is nothing wrong with Corpse Party, I love it.

I just liked the first one more since it was more RPG style while Book of Shadows is more VN style and I was getting

annoyed with stupid things. Its just me, haha

Yeah, the majority of Hoshimemo was a struggle for me as well, but it was worth it for the final route. Unfortunately, you do have to play every route since it does contain bits and pieces of information that are relevant to the plot. But whatever you do, don't drop it! Just read it for 1 hour a day until you get to the parts you can read at greater lengths. It's a shame that the only good writing is in the only well-written routes are Chinami's route and the true route.

Yeah, the majority of Hoshimemo was a struggle for me as well, but it was worth it for the final route. Unfortunately, you do have to play every route since it does contain bits and pieces of information that are relevant to the plot. But whatever you do, don't drop it! Just read it for 1 hour a day until you get to the parts you can read at greater lengths. It's a shame that the only good writing is in the only well-written routes are Chinami's route and the true route.

Fuck that Chinami route.

If she says "Onii-chan" one more time, I swear to god.

I don't get what's with incest. It doesn't make any sense.

Sigh.

Fuck that Chinami route.

... You're gonna cut a bitch?  ^_^ 

Because that's what I felt like doing. I literally got a headache after her incessant "Onii-chan!" shrieking. I think she's kind of cute for a little sister, but maybe that's because I wish I had one. Either way, she was still annoying beyond all hell. :P

Fuck that Chinami route.

I don't get what's with incest. It doesn't make any sense.

Sigh.

Because that's what I felt like doing. I literally got a headache after her incessant "Onii-chan!" shrieking. I think she's kind of cute for a little sister, but maybe that's because I wish I had one. Either way, she was still annoying beyond all hell. :P

Pff, weaklings. :P

Yeah, the bitch being either Chinami or Isuzu LOL

Pff, weaklings. :P

Pft, excuse me if I don't have a thing for incest, or for annoying brats.

Oh, Chinani is just like me with my brothers, as they are all older than me.

And when i tell older, they could be my parents.

So..... you call them onii-chan untl they went insane and their hair turn white ???

well i have a big bro with big age diff, and i really love and respect him...although he used me as sandbag for practicing his move.

So..... you call them onii-chan untl they went insane and their hair turn white ???

well i have a big bro with big age diff, and i really love and respect him...although he used me as sandbag for practicing his move.

I have 3 big bros, each of them with his own personnality, so yes i was used also as a practice sandbag, and my favourite activity was making pun out of my "youngest" big bro.

Sometimes i miss these little pleasures, now they all live their own life.

I have 3 big bros, each of them with his own personnality, so yes i was used also as a practice sandbag, and my favourite activity was making pun out of my "youngest" big bro.

Sometimes i miss these little pleasures, now they all live their own life.

Dont be sad Ku-chan....

here lemme help u cheer up

eb3596d13f.gif They may living their own life, but it doesnt change the fact that they r still your brothers.(wait this is a game thread...)

Okay, reached the start of Lucia's route (by the game's standards). That's the best common route story I've read so far, balancing the drama with a laugh out loud hilarious resolution. If that's just the prelude to this route that everyone who's played Rewrite seems to universally love, I'm really curious about what's to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5pDz-HrWcs

Whoever made that....may their soul rest in piece.

But on a side note, I haven't used ppsspp in awhile, so I was playing Corpse Party BoS on it and I was looking up good settings to have and what not

and I was confused because the interface for the settings looked so different.

So I go to the website and see that 9.8 is out. I was using 8.1.

oops