Groupees VN Bundle 1

solidbatman

You have to activate the games at their respective sites.

Meaning that JAST games have to be activated with the code on the JAST site.  Ditto Mangagamer.

Go!Go! Nippon and Nicole both have Steam codes.  I didn't bother to check if I could get them any other way, because I don't have an issue with Steam.

(Bought it, btw.  Thanks.)

That made me wonder if MG ever fixed their infamously godawful Edelweiss translation. I don't know how bundle works but that 10+$ tier doesn't look very interesting, lol.

With that said Demonbane for 4+$ is a steal.

Awww, you don't want to read a netorare piece...WITH NURSES?

For shame.

Because of that, I'ma review it.

That ten dollar tier is hilarious garbage. Edelweiss is almost mediocre, there are moments where you think it can go beyond being kinda bad but it never makes it. That nurse game, no comment.

Demonbane is legit. I feel it's underappreciated in these parts, but it's a really entertaining read. Aselia is good, too, albeit a bit repetitive when going for alternate routes. The $4 tier is a steal.

Demonbane is an amazing VN, Aselia is a must for any RPG fan, and Nicole is a good mystery/sim for any fans of such games. 3 good games for ... 4 bucks? That's a really, REALLY good deal.

What's up with that 10 dollar tier though?

WERE YOU EXPECTING TO UNLOCK NURSE GAME FOR LOWER TIERS :o!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, actually MangaGamer released a complete retranslation for Edelweiss that was miles better than the original for free.

Maybe I could say that paying six extra dollars for Edelweiss is worth it you want 1) something that is really, really dumb (it is basically the japanese equivalent of an american teen sex comedy), and 2) liked the other Overdrive games. Even still, it's a bit of a hard sell but for six bucks, eh.... I'd personally stick with the $4 tier but I could see some justification for going all the way.

WERE YOU EXPECTING TO UNLOCK NURSE GAME FOR LOWER TIERS :o!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nurse tier is fearsome indeed 0.0

Even still, it's a bit of a hard sell but for six bucks, eh.... I'd personally stick with the $4 tier but I could see some justification for going all the way.

Don't be tempted people. Those 6 bucks could feed your caffeine addiction for an entire... part of the day 

Thanks for the heads up, bats!  I was considering paying the $10 if Edelweiss was any good, but nope.  Not particularly into nukige, either, so it would have been a lose-lose option.  Well, except for the charity, but still.

If anyone wants my Nicole Steam key, please PM me.  I don't like otome that much, but I'd hate for the key to go to waste.

Demonbane is pretty awesome. And as a big fan of giant robots it's one of my favorites too. $4 tier seems like the best one. Haven't played a lot of Aselia though, but it's pretty fun.

Definitively bought the 4$ tier so I'm happy I saw this. Just as confused by the 10$ tier as the rest of you though. A ntr nukige and Edelweiss. Well I guess Edelweiss is alright. Well, some parts are. Like when they don't focus Appo. Which they sadly do. A lot. Even then it's just merely alright. 

Anyone know if Nicole is any good? Never really read otome so I haven't really heard of it.