ISIS-chan

Jibril

Lol nope, Japan will send them Mahou shoujos and Gigantic Gundams against ISIS, now that would be interesting.

And of course, don't forget the Jordanian Pilot, he's probably now dead, and he died doing his job : protecting his country, therefore protecting our entire world.

This is the sort of time when I wish Death Notes existed

I hope everyone who willfully and out of their own volition belongs to that organization goes to the very depths of hell.

That's what's going to happen according to most sane religions anyway... Probably.

Even according to the religion they think they defend, they're going to hell.

Now, will they go to hell faster or not?

Oh well. It happens. Not particularly shocking, though it's bad by most moral standards. My condolences to whoever this affects. 

I wouldn't want hell to any of the people involved, though. Yes, they're retards that are evil by most moral standards... But an eternal existence of everlasting torture? It's amazing how sadistic people become once they're given social permission.

/shrug.

I just think they should die.  I don't care where they go after they do so, though.  I am a strong believer in surgical removal of individuals who make the rest of our lives more problematic, and I think that describes all of ISIS quite well, don't you?

In other news... Clephas is finding it hard to pity two people who were stupid enough to think it was a good idea to go to Syria.  My condolences to the family of the Jordanian pilot though... having your son/brother/nephew/father/uncle burned alive is... *winces*

But, more than that, ISIS is an incredibly difficult to understand organization. Their money seems to come out of thin air - there is literally no nation in the whole world with political reasons to fund them, except, maybe and even then not anymore, Saudi Arabia. Their movement also spreads like wildfire in regions affected by conflict, so this is might suggest that eliminating them by destroying everything on the way is not the smartest idea either.

Hm, ISIS has been largely funded, trained and equiped by the USA. The US has been pulling strings for years and years in the middle east in their efforts to keep the petrodollar a thing, supporting rebel groups against dictators when political and financial interests dictated to. IS is not the first case of this happening at all, although it is one of the most threatening now.

Other close countries probably helped funding them too when short-term political interests were favorable.

Of course now IS is out of control, but they have a sufficiently large territory over their dominion to be largely autonomous.