What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I think its been awhile since my last post. Since then, I've finished Non Non Biyori, which is has got to be one of my favorite SoL anime of all time. Renge is just the cutest thing ever. I can't believe I waited until FFF finally released the last episode 4 months after it had finished airing to start watching it.

I also finished Tokyo Ravens and I have to say, I watched it mostly for the girls. (Suzuka is best girl <3, though Natsume and Kyouko aren't exactly very far behind.) The plot and the rest of the show wasn't bad or anything. It was actually pretty interesting, but I noticed that I grew highly fond of pretty much all the female characters of the show without really being able to explain why.

After reading some reviews on MAL, it seems the general consensus for Tokyo Ravens is that its hardly anything unique or original but damn if its not entertaining. Hell, seeing as it's genre is tagged as Shounen, Super Power and Supernatural and yet I still enjoyed it, that means something.

Also finished Noragami and I don't really have anything to say about it. It kind of just came and went.

Started Inari, Kon Kon, Koi Iroha. Not really a spoiler (since you'd see it within the first few episodes) but

I'm disappointed that the love drama the first episode shoved in my face was completely thrown out the window in the second episode. Guess I should applaud the change of pace from how things typically play out but still.

Honestly, I haven't watched anime in years.

I think the most recent anime I actually watched to completion was Darker Than Black, which came out in 2008-ish if I remember correctly.

I'm stuck in the past, so I might re-watch Cowboy Bebop starting next month.

I tend to view anime as inferior manga or visual novels and opt to read and play those instead.

Finished yet another great comedy Binbougami Ga. 

I really loved the way they executed it and the humor did not fall flat which made it for an entertaining ride through out.

So much I've started reading the manga.

Now it's time to step into the Mahou Shoujo territory once again with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. 

I expect great things!

Favorite strike witch/witches?

Luchini! <3

Also Luchini x Charlotte for favorite shipping.

tW4TvDO.jpg

All hail the goddess of Shimapan

Now it's time to step into the Mahou Shoujo territory once again with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. 

I expect great things!

You can expect little girls in costumes firing giant fucking lasers and befriending each others. Doesn't sound bad, does it?

Season 2 (A's) is fantastic, by the way.

You can expect little girls in costumes firing giant fucking lasers and befriending each others. Doesn't sound bad, does it?

Season 2 (A's) is fantastic, by the way.

Definitely sounds like something I'll enjoy. I'm starting it later today.

Also because i was told i could use my yuri goggles in it so that's yet another plus.

Are there shoujo ai undertones?

Also because i was told i could use my yuri goggles in it so that's yet another plus.

Are there shoujo ai undertones?

With yuri goggles? You'll definitely see it. More in season 2, and even more in season 3 (StrikerS) or so I've heard (StrikerS has the reputation of being pretty bad and diluted, so I haven't got around to watch it yet, not really a shipper myself).

There's a more or less canon het romance actually (canon from secondary sources, not really shown in the show) but I'm not sure I've ever seen a non-yuri Nanoha doujin.

With yuri goggles? You'll definitely see it. More in season 2, and even more in season 3 (StrikerS) or so I've heard (StrikerS has the reputation of being pretty bad and diluted, so I haven't got around to watch it yet, not really a shipper myself).

There's a more or less canon het romance actually (canon from secondary sources, not really shown in the show) but I'm not sure I've ever seen a non-yuri Nanoha doujin.

That's all I needed to know. My yuri goggles are always strong with stuff like this and good thing the het romance isn't canon in the shown. I can rest assured now.