What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Finished Log Horizon and caught up to Kill la Kill. Log Horizon sadly did not answer my questions but since there's going to be season 2 in the fall, I don't care. I'm enjoying Kill la Kill a lot more than I thought I would. The twists were well executed even if some of them were kind of obvious.

Finished Log Horizon and caught up to Kill la Kill. Log Horizon sadly did not answer my questions but since there's going to be season 2 in the fall, I don't care. I'm enjoying Kill la Kill a lot more than I thought I would. The twists were well executed even if some of them were kind of obvious.

I cant wait to start Log Horizon Q.Q

In no particular order-

Ongoing-

Sakura Trick (FINISHES IN 2 DAYS!)

Golden Time (FINISHES IN 2 DAYS!)

Waiting for it to finish before I watch it-

Chuu2Koi Ren

Kill la Kill

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Nisekoi

Onee-chan ga Kita

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Trying to force myself to watch-

Maria Holic Alive

To Love-ru Darkness

Planning to watch soon-

Suisei no Gargantia

Log Horizon

Maken-ki!

Inari Konkon Koi Iroha

School Rumble

Zero No Tsukaima

In no particular order-

Ongoing-

Sakura Trick (FINISHES IN 2 DAYS!)

Golden Time (FINISHES IN 2 DAYS!)

Waiting for it to finish before I watch it-

Chuu2Koi Ren

Kill la Kill

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Nisekoi

Onee-chan ga Kita

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Maria Holic Alive

To Love-ru Darkness

Planning to watch soon-

Suisei no Gargantia

Log Horizon

Maken-ki!

Inari Konkon Koi Iroha

School Rumble

Zero No Tsukaima

Thats... quite a lot o.o;

Maria Holic Alive

To Love-ru Darkness

You shouldn't need to force yourself to watch To Love-ru Darkness. Its by far the best season of the To Love-ru series.

I'm also waiting on Chuunibyou, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, and Nisekoi to finish airing as well.

I've finally decided to get back to watching anime now that I finished my waiting for the latest Blazblue and gotten other things out of the way as well as picking something to watch.

Watching Bamboo Blade as of now, something nice and simple to ease myself back into the swing of things.(no pun intended)

It's pretty good so far.  :)

Started Golden Time after my last post. I'm a couple episodes away from finishing but I still don't know how I really feel about the show.  I get that the characters are more realistic than most and that they make stupid but human mistakes, but sometimes it just frustrates me. I'm constantly torn between liking it and being apathetic about it. Kouko's awkwardness when it comes to love is great though.

Edit: Finished Golden Time and marathoned Chuunibyou Ren. The ending for Golden Time wasn't stellar but at least I can say I enjoyed the show. Chuunibyou threw me for a feels trip towards the end and it was great.

Started watching Watamote and its scary how much I can relate to Tomoko. I never was THAT socially awkward back then but damn the feelings are the same though.

I started Carnival Phantasm recently, I've watched the first four or five episodes and I love it!  I'm a sucker for comedy and have kinda been on a Type-Moon binge lately, so it's been a really fun watch.  By the time the hilarious OP was over I was already won.  :lol: 

Started Hanasaku Iroha as I download Kamichu

Time to go on a slice of life spree!

Edit: 

First impressions (first 4 episodes) really likeable characters so far, finally a slice of life that manages to grab me onto the screen more than usual. The setting is not original but really well executed so far, I can't wait to see what this will develop into and more importantly how the relationships between the girls will evolve. Seems like this will be one of those good SoL. I am not regretting starting it.

The amount of yuri shipping one could make is over 9000 too.

Started Hanasaku Iroha as I download Kamichu

Time to go on a slice of life spree!

Edit: 

First impressions (first 4 episodes) really likeable characters so far, finally a slice of life that manages to grab me onto the screen more than usual. The setting is not original but really well executed so far, I can't wait to see what this will develop into and more importantly how the relationships between the girls will evolve. Seems like this will be one of those good SoL. I am not regretting starting it.

The amount of yuri shipping one could make is over 9000 too.

Dropped that show due to some annoying characters that I simply could not tolerate. 

Dropped that show due to some annoying characters that I simply could not tolerate. 

I am the most tolerable person on earth. I've gone through some hellish anime, I think I can manage this.

One of the girls is kind of annoying, but the others are reasonably tolerable, I like the protagonist the most out of all so far.

If it wasn't obvious already my favorite genre is Slice of Life so this is my kind of show  :P

as I download Kamichu

Incidentally, I was lacking in SoL so I started Kamichu.

Those good ol' early 2000s chara-design and animation :lol:

I've always kinda liked the weird looking effect coming from the lack of mastery of the new numeric techniques, the gap with today's smooth stuff is clear but I actually enjoy having something different.

Anyway, it starts out pretty good with a situation that has a ton of potential to make a good SoL. It's been highly recommended to me so I hope it'll deliver.