What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Hi! i'm new, plz don't hit me for my ignorance :)

I never seen cow boy beepop,  and only OAV of Evangelion! Did i really missed something? For the moment i watch lot of Shojo/romance/harem anime!

I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but, where can i found anime list of yours?

There is mine( i just started it few days ago, so it's not very complete) , in relation with it, could you give me some good anime too watch?
here is my link: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kirasran ( i hope it's good link, i'm not used for this yet!)

Ps for some time i'll remind you:  i don't speak well english, so be patient with me , i'm gonna be better !!

I never seen cow boy beepop,  and only OAV of Evangelion! Did i really missed something? For the moment i watch lot of Shojo/romance/harem anime!

I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but, where can i found anime list of yours?

There is mine( i just started it few days ago, so it's not very complete) , in relation with it, could you give me some good anime too watch?

You can find a link to other people's MAL list under their avatar right there:

<-

Some people didn't put their link though.

Cowboy Bebop is really good and usually loved by anime beginners. If you need more recommendations, just ask here for what you want and plenty of people will flood you with titles :P

Ok, thanks Down! If i ask you a anime like amagami ss ?

This is the only manga i seen who have road on this manga, with "reset" and restart with new girl! Do you know any other manga who used this " trame scénaristique" ( sorry i saw you're french and i don't know how to say that in english [ yeah, i don't use a lot dictionnary french-english,.. shame on me! ])

This is the only manga i seen who have road on this manga, with "reset" and restart with new girl! Do you know any other manga who used this " trame scénaristique" ( sorry i saw you're french and i don't know how to say that in english [ yeah, i don't use a lot dictionnary french-english,.. shame on me! ])

I haven't seen Amagami SS, and I'm not very knowledgeable on romance, since I don't like the genre so much >_> So I will skip and let someone else advise you.

And the word you're looking for is probably "storyline".

Yep, you're right, for the moment, i search this kind of anime!

But you know if you have one anime you love so much then you think everyone should know it, i hear you! I just want to enlarge my horizon, and i never left any kind of manga/anime!

In other term, tell me what you think i have to see! ( My last anime was sakurasou no pet na kanojo, but i don't absolutly stay in the same way!)

But you know if you have one anime you love so much then you think everyone should know it, i hear you! I just want to enlarge my horizon, and i never left any kind of manga/anime!

In other term, tell me what you think i have to see! ( My last anime was sakurasou no pet na kanojo, but i don't absolutly stay in the same way!)

Well, I have a lot but... Try out Chihayafuru then. It's a sport anime on a traditionnal japanese game, with a bit of romance in the background. It has great characters, is overall very solid and I love it endlessly.

Romance is one of my top genres so if you're willing to listen to my recs

Photokano follows the EXACT same structure as Amagami SS. Though in my opinion is more poorly executed.

The only other show i've seen using the Amagami SS formula is Yosuga no Sora. Keep in mind YnS has sex scenes and is not for everyone.

The World God Only Knows (Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai) also has a somewhat omnibus format but the story is linear but the protagonist still gets with several girls.

Those are the only 2 anime i currently know and have watched that follow the same structure as Amagami. If you want other romance feel free to ask, i've seen over 100 of them.

If manga is fine, KimiKiss has that format (only in the manga).

As for anime, the ones I know were mentioned already.

Down, try Amagami D:

Down, try Amagami D:

But I'm seriously bad with romance D=

I think it's the only thing that can make me actively hate characters and anime. Things like love triangles (or polygons), harems, NTR somehow frustrate me a LOT.

For some reason, the only kind of romance I like is either very straightforward shoujo manga adaptation (like Kare Kano or Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, I liked both quite a lot), or a bit of romance developing slowly in the background.

Oh, and yuri is nice too, but that's another story >_>

I think it's the only thing that can make me actively hate characters and anime. Things like love triangles (or polygons), harems, NTR somehow frustrate me a LOT.

For some reason, the only kind of romance I like is either very straightforward shoujo manga adaptation (like Kare Kano or Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, I liked both quite a lot), or a bit of romance developing slowly in the background.

Amagami doesn't have any NTR, nor Harem, nor love triangles :')

In each arc, it's just the mc x that heroine, no third wheels and things like that.

As a romance-maniac, I'll try to do a list of anime and/or manga just for you D:!

Ah ah, i understand you! Even if i like them a lot, i'm a quite frustrated when the protagonist can't choose one or other(s) girls!

I'm in front of my comptuer and say to my screen: " Choose her!! Stop procrastinate!!! "

But effectively, like said SieghartXx , Amagami ss is very great, there are 6 (+1) girls. Each 4 episodes, we restart with a " and if ..." and go on!

By the way, i guess you like a lot zero no tsukaima? Or even Shakugan no Shana? As i remember, "Shana" is the first manga i saw in Vosteng,( useless fact , i know :D)

Both of them are probably in my top 10!

Finished To Love Ru, Motto To Love Ru, and To Love Ru Darkness, along with their OVAs. This was done over the past two weeks and boy was I glad I finally watched them.

Momo is best girl hands down.

This guy gets it.

Momo best girl

I'm really enjoying Gosick.

Honestly it had a slow start and the way they jumped from crime to crime wasn't really the most appealing but once i started getting into the way the series runs it became rather enjoyable. I'm on episode 14 at the moment and Victorique might possibly be one of the cutest creatures I have ever seen.

Finished To Love Ru, Motto To Love Ru, and To Love Ru Darkness, along with their OVAs. This was done over the past two weeks and boy was I glad I finally watched them.

you got it wrong man Yami's the best girl. Just started watching Maken-Ki and this fulfills my ecchi needs. 5 stars from me.

Yeah, Momo just transpires sensuality!  I'm still a bit torn between her and Yami as my favorite To-Love girl though.

I started watching Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, then bought the blu-ray set and started watching it again from the begining.  Both visualy impressive and hilarious!

I also finished Kyousougiga at a friend's recommendation.  It was really good.  Very original in both style and substance.