What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Agreed. There is more Azu-nyan~~ which makes it even better. And the movie is one of my favourite anime movies. You will miss out if you don't watch it

Yup. Azu-nyan made everything 10 times better.

Watching the movie after everything was over though. I legit cried near the end. And till this date that song they dedicated to Azusa still makes my heart ache (in  a good way)

It was the first time i cried over something that wasn't sad. That's how attached i got to the cast of K-on!

Watching the movie after everything was over though. I legit cried near the end. And till this date that song they dedicated to Azusa still makes my heart ache (in  a good way)

It was the first time i cried over something that wasn't sad. That's how attached i got to the cast of K-on!

I cried too when i watched it. Damn those feels, this scene... KyoAni really knows how are things done

6 episodes into Hachimitsu to Clover.

Wow I didn't expect something this heartwarming. Although i'm not even halfway through, this show really does provoke quite some feelings. Each episode feels kind of like a rollercoaster of emotions but at the same time the way it changes from sad to happy is also what makes it so good. The characters also aren't annoying and they each serve their purpose which is something not many anime do and I'm loving it.

The artstyle although old really makes it for me too. I just think it gives it its unique atmosphere. But without a doubt the relationships between the charcters are the best part. It's really good so far.

I have no doubts this series might make me cry at some point.

I though the anime ending held much more emotion than the movie's .

Was still a really entertaining movie. I enjoyed it. :)

I though the anime ending held much more emotion than the movie's .

Was still a really entertaining movie. I enjoyed it. :)

Well of course the series' ending was good. But the movie's really felt like it captured the essence of it. Though they were the same theoretically I felt like the movie focused a lot more on that "ending" feel and that's why I got more attached to the movie's ending. It was also nice to see how they came up with Azusa's song and just seeing the last bits of HTT which wasn't present in the last episodes of the series.

I cried in both though.

Yeah, K-On! was great!  I got the first season on dvd recently since it was on sale at a local store, and I still had a blast re-watching it. (Season 2 and the movie are a bit too expensive for my tastes, so I'm sticking with fansubs for now.)  Azu-nyan is so cute and the rest of the cast is awesome as well.  The song for Azu-nyan was indeed an awesome moment full of feels.

I rewatched a few of my dvds during my last two days off, after Akira I rewatched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.  Still a beautiful movie, I quite enjoyed seeing it again.  I also finished rewatching FLCL, still fun to watch as well. 

I also got a few shows I hadn't seen, but had heard lots of good things about, thanks to money I made selling some expensive MTG cards I had no use for(225$ for 8 cards).  I got Maria Holic, Maria Holic Alive and Mushishi, all on dvd.(also got some manga)  I finished the first disc of Mushishi, and it's looking quite good so far.  I've only watched two episodes of Maria Holic, but it looks pretty funny and as expected there's the quirky visuals from Shaft.

Just started code breaker and i have to say, it reminds me alot of death note lol. And, the main character looks like Narukami from Persona 4 and also resembles Light from death note. Anyway, its pretty good so far.  just hope sakura plays a bigger role by the end of the anime...

Just recently started watching Hataraku Maou-sama (The Devil Is A Part Timer) and it is amazing. The plot is great and the characters are unique and funny. I would recommend it because of the humor aspect and the great plot/characters.

Really hoping for a second season soon! 

I started watching Non Non Biyori, and it feels as though I'm watching Higurashi all over again. :P There's the loli, the sisters, the slightly weird girl and only 1 guy in the group, and all of them study in the school's only class etc.

Except the first one is like eating a cupcake made out of fairy dust and the latter is like sticking nails into your eyeballs. 

Just finished the entire Darker than Black series including the OVAs and i have to say fuck this anime is so depressing. So many awesome characters dying throughout the series. Made me want to cry when watching Gaiden, poor Yin man. Besides that it's pretty great, lot's of action and great plot. I liked The first season cause they kept the arcs nice and short. Second season was kinda confusing at first until i watched Gaiden. Otherwise overall it's great. The entire series gets a 8.5/10. Seperately:

Kuro no Keiyakusha + Special : 9/10

Gemini of the Meteor : 8/10.

Gaiden : 9/10

Now the focus is on Black Rock Shooter and Hidan no Aria.