What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I finaly caught up with Railgun S yesterday.  So good indeed, can't wait for 24.  I'm now watching the Railgun OVAs that I had skipped.

I'm now up to episode 14 of Psycho-Pass.  It's pretty good so far, I ended up watching 3 to 14 almost non-stop.  Akane is a more likable heroine than I expected her to be.  I'm eager to see how this'll turn out.

I also watched Hoshi no Koe.  I shed a few tears, it was better than the begining led me to believe!

Also, looking at shcboomer's MAL got me interested in Shinsekai Yori, so DLing now. ^_^

Watching awesome LD collection of Cutie Honey I got in Tokyo. No subs but awesome. Yes I have a LD player. Old school baby!!

Neat, I have a friend who does that.  He just got Hi-Speed Jacy collection.  Doesn't care if they have subs or not.  I have no idea where he got all these, but I know he's never been to Japan.

I'm watching Ranma 1/2 a very good anime to watch

Darn right it is.  I know there are several martial arts comedy shows out there, but that one is a keeper.  Other shows can beat it in terms of ecchi, but for just straight up being funny it wins hands down

Just finished Anohana and couldn't think of anything to immediately watch next... so I started watching "Cardfight Vanguard", and it's just as wonderfully awful as I was expecting. Don't think I'll finish it though, too long and the main character is too awkward. It's like I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! all over again, only people know how to play the game.

Also, looking at shcboomer's MAL got me interested in Shinsekai Yori, so DLing now. ^_^

Shinsekai Yori is freaking awesome! I hated the fact that I started watching it as it aired since I had to wait a week between episodes.

I'm about halfway through Railgun S right now. I'm pretty happy a certain someone has shown up in the story.

I finished Psycho-Pass before going to work today.  It was better than I expected.(Why I ever doubted this I don't know, I'm usualy a fan of Philip K. Dick and this kind of sci-fi.)  It's not really a crying show, but I did shed a tear when

Masaoka died to save Gino.

Akane has also proved she has more "balls" than I expected her.

I'm still DLing Shinseikai Yori (I had to plug my portable HD somewhere else for a bit) and I remembered after finishing PP that I've been wanting to watch Chihayafuru for a while now, so I started that.  It's pretty good so far, it lives up to the good comments I heard about it.  I feel like this could become a favorite!  (Also looking forward to watching Shinsekai Yori though, glad to see jaxter also likes it!)

I also need to catch up on Attack on Titan soon, otherwise I feel one of my IRL friends might spoil me.

Just finished watching Aura: Maryuuinkouga Saigo no Tatakai. Good movie. I went in expecting a Chu2Koi and finished with something else entirely. The movie infuriated me in a good way. I despised the antagonists and hated everything about them. The movie kind of hit close to home at times, but not directly. 

For some reason I feel like going back and re-watching some of the anime I first saw, specifically Spice and Wolf, Angel Beats, Elfen Lied, and Last Exile.

Other than that, right now I'm still in the middle of Nichijou and Mitsudomoe. I also found Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood burried in my external hard drive which reminded me that I never finished it.

I have way too many unfinished things right now.

Just finished Ro-Kyo-bu SS and have to admit, it was enjoyable. Hinata is just too damn cute.

Attack on Titan- sorry but very disappointed with this. Yes I've read the manga. I just don't like how translated to anime.

Rozen Maiden was decent. Loved the music

Kiniro Mosaic- started of really cute, just fell flat at the end

Mushibugyo- different and enjoyable. Meh

Watamote was definitely the best of the season. More please

High school DxD was a hell of a lot better then last season.

I was going to write a season review, like I used to do, but don't know who would read it.

Miss you guys! I'll be back in the US in 3 days. Ima really miss Japan but bought a house here so ill be back! I'm going to try to hang around more.

Just finished Ro-Kyo-bu SS and have to admit, it was enjoyable. Hinata is just too damn cute.

Attack on Titan- sorry but very disappointed with this. Yes I've read the manga. I just don't like how translated to anime.

Rozen Maiden was decent. Loved the music

Kiniro Mosaic- started of really cute, just fell flat at the end

Mushibugyo- different and enjoyable. Meh

Watamote was definitely the best of the season. More please

High school DxD was a hell of a lot better then last season.

I was going to write a season review, like I used to do, but don't know who would read it.

Miss you guys! I'll be back in the US in 3 days. Ima really miss Japan but bought a house here so ill be back! I'm going to try to hang around more.

I'll read it!

Just finished TWGOK and I'm about to start season 2. I'm hopelessly in love with Hanazawa Kana's voice now after getting another dose of it from the last arc.

Still can't believe it took me 6 months to realise they she's voiced a lot of my favorite characters: Kanade, Nadeko, Kuroneko, Anri, Tomoka.

Just completing what some consider a classic of KyoAni

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (In chronological order though)

I'm even mixing the second season with the first so i don't get all confused, just so i'll have the best experience out of it.

Just finished the last endless eight as i am writing this as well, FINALLY.