What Site Work Would You Like To See?

Please consider taking this survey (Link) and let me know what you want to see fixed/improved upon across the various Fuwanovel sites. Your feedback will determine my work priorities this Summer/Fall. (Forum Post)

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Ryoji

What Anime are you watching now?

Watching Servant x Service. 6/13 episodes so far. As it's from the creator of Working!! i expected it to be good. Well, it is rather good, but... Could be better imo. I like Yamagami and Chihaya. I absolutely don't like Tohko, she's damn annoying, so get lost, girl. Others are... From so-so to meh from time to time. Their behavior irritates me sometimes because it's like they're afraid of just talking and constantly apologize to each other... Even Yamagami. I mean, i'm used to it in other shows but not to that extent. Remove it and show will be better.

Rewatching busou shoujo machiavellianism tbh I don't know what to watch until next 2 weeks (1-2 maybe) :notlikemiya:
I'm type who watch when anime finished so I can go all the way instead waiting a week for 1 episode. 

2 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

"not bad" is a 7 or 8? Dang boi :isla:

Haha fair enough. I mean, I'm enjoying it and it's keeping my interest but it's not as amazing as I was expecting given the ratings. I'm still looking for the next, spend-the-whole-day-watching-and-doing-little-else, "this is one of my favorite stories ever" anime that leaves me wishing I could watch it again from the beginning without knowing anything about it. I thought this might be it but it isn't. 

Edited by snowbell55