What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Epic episode of One Piece. It felt really good watching it. Otherwise I started rewatching Sakurasou no Kanojo na Pet. I recall why I love it and gave it 10/10. It is a masterpiece.

You can never watch enough of Sakurasou ;) ... I think I'll do this also again in the next time. I also had to go back to Mashiro... I was such a fool in abandoning her, she's just the most gorgeous character of all times :wub:

To WUG... I'm at Ep 4 now. I expected not really much but till now I kind of like it.

You can never watch enough of Sakurasou ;) ... I think I'll do this also again in the next time. I also had to go back to Mashiro... I was such a fool in abandoning her, she's just the most gorgeous character of all times :wub:

I can't disagree. :) I felt I had to do that this cycle. A good amount of spare time and I had planned to watch it again. Mashiro best girl.  :wub:

Yeah i watched Sakurasou this weekend and it was great. I even shed some tears when

Misaki held her speech at the graduation

:cry:

My anime folder somehow went from 5 GB to 100 GB over the past week  :nervous: 

Littered with a bunch of action or fantasy based harem/ecchi from 2012-2014. (the pure comedy based ones I'm avoiding for now since I'll probably tire of the genre too fast if I spam those >.>)

I was going to watch HighSchool DxD but I heard several of you guys regard it pretty highly so I'm saving it for later

whoops I'm rambling

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai~

Wooot i cant believe i finished my Gundam marathon in less than 2 days....Amazin.

And that feelin of watchin G gundam which have diff feelin from the rest os the gundam is so awesome.

Now i`m goin to rewatch some Romcom anime i guess, since i finished all last season anime and animes that i want to watch. 

Wooot i cant believe i finished my Gundam marathon in less than 2 days....Amazin.

And that feelin of watchin G gundam which have diff feelin from the rest os the gundam is so awesome.

Now i`m goin to rewatch some Romcom anime i guess, since i finished all last season anime and animes that i want to watch. 

Isn't Gundam like 70 episodes? If you count the old one from the 90s. Impressive. A new level of boredom.

If u combine them...Yeaht her er more 70s episode. But F91 is a movie.

And yeah i watched it almost all days, since its re-watch i`m doing other things too like makin dinner for example. So yeah.

And i just finihed Amagami again, damn Kaoru and Rihoko's arc always the best for me.

If u combine them...Yeaht her er more 70s episode. But F91 is a movie.

And yeah i watched it almost all days, since its re-watch i`m doing other things too like makin dinner for example. So yeah.

And i just finihed Amagami again, damn Kaoru and Rihoko's arc always the best for me.

So did you skip any or did you actually go through an average of 35 episodes a day.

RIP any shred of a life that Monmon once had...

Hahahahaha but yeah i prefer older gundam rather than newer gundam.

And since i finished Amagami now, i`m goin to sleep a lil bit later and tomorrow i`m gonna re-watch Haganai and Itazura na kiss. 

Hahahahaha but yeah i prefer older gundam rather than newer gundam.

And since i finished Amagami now, i`m goin to sleep a lil bit later and tomorrow i`m gonna re-watch Haganai and Itazura na kiss.

I see, so there already wasn't a shred of life.... Though I do have to say haganai ain't half bad...

Was planning to watch Buccano but ended up postponing it for a bit.

Am watching Shingeki no Bahamut now. It looks good but doesn't seem too interesting. The plot just screams generic. It is full of all the general tropes you would find in any fantasy-game. So watching it gives you a feel that you have seen something like this before. 

Hell yeah it is! Hell freaking yeah it is! Kill la Kill is one of the best shows ever. If you liked Gurren Lagann then this is a really good show to watch. But of course I don't know what your tastes are like but prepare for some serious action, awesome story and bad ass ecchi scenes. Dem tight revealing clothes. <3

My blood is boiling so hard to rewatch Kill la Kill, again. Ah man I've seen the episodes countless of times waiting on the next episode, over and over and over again! I saw the whole thing in BD from Saturday to late of Monday (on top of work and 2 hard essays). Oh well.

DSC_0158.png

DSC_0166.png

Mm-mmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Look at those blue-seals. All still factory sealed. I'm so proud of my collection.

^ My Complete Kill la Kill collection.

Hell yeah it is! Hell freaking yeah it is! Kill la Kill is one of the best shows ever. If you liked Gurren Lagann then this is a really good show to watch. But of course I don't know what your tastes are like but prepare for some serious action, awesome story and bad ass ecchi scenes. Dem tight revealing clothes. <3

^ My Complete Kill la Kill collection.

These better be sealed or we'll be having words!

H3KBDW2.gifH3KBDW2.gif

H3KBDW2.gifH3KBDW2.gif

These better be sealed or we'll be having words!

H3KBDW2.gifH3KBDW2.gif

Where were you when I was bragging so many times about my collecting? They are all factory sealed. Dem lovely blu-ray stamps are so pretty.

--

Alright, so SAO II second arc is pretty awesome. The first arc DRAGGED with fillers. On episode 19 right now. I got sometime before I head out to the dentist.

Edit -- ah fuck fuck episode 19 is so damn good. Asuna's story!!! Finally!!!!

SAO's another one that's been recommended that I've never watched.

It's alright. It depends on your taste, really.

If you've played in large raiding guilds against hard ass bosses then you'll like it. I've played WoW for years in a shitty guild then in my last two years I went to a famous guild on the same server and it was so much fun. I learned to not waste my time with idiots who don't know how to play their classes the hard way ... lol. But, the fun part is playing the game with smart players and then doing stupid shit after the raid is over. Sometimes we go and PvP as well. The guild eventually got a bit lazy, some quit and then it died with the end of Cataclysm and so I quit thereafter.

I thought FFXIV would be better than WoW, at least something like SAO but wow was I wrong. So now it's just a matter of having a VRMMO with SAO features and some of the WoW's nice features, too (no stupid shit like pet battles and garrisons). What I do like about SAO is it's like Skyrium on steroids. Imagine Skyrium's entire map as 1 level, now imagine 100 levels of Skyrium maps like that with different environments, cultures and so on and forth. That's how SAO is like. Their maps are probably much bigger to explore?

WoW still holds the biggest culture and largest maps to explore for an MMO. But well, it's for Warcraft players and not anime players.

Try watching SAO first season. I'm actually waiting for the blu-rays of ... uh ... damn, that second season of what was airing with 30,000 players stuck in a VRMMO or something? Forgot the name of it.

Edit -- SAO II episode 22 ... D: .............. Tatsu got mindfucked.

Up to episode 8 of  Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Overall enjoyable;

• I like the whole puppeteer/doll relationship (I tend to enjoy master + loyal servant companion type of relationships :ph34r:)
  • Reverse ecchi! Raishin is constantly hounded by his perverted doll Yaya  B)
  • Yaya's jealousy moments are 10/10, especially when she tries to rationally calm herself down which ends up making her even angrier  :heart:

IEX0XFN.png

• Charlotte's doll Sigmund is best doll

It's a fking dragon. What more do ya expect!@#

NCJUuJB.png

He can be adorbs too~
YTIuGeA.png

• Speaking of Charlotte, I think the tsundere ojousama/noble/high-class female is my favorite type of character  :heart: Tsundere cuz tsundere and noble cuz I have a thing for their usage of the sentence-ending-particle(?) "wa" or w/e. Always sounds nice~

1XTbWZn.png

It's alright. It depends on your taste, really.

If you've played in large raiding guilds against hard ass bosses then you'll like it. I've played WoW for years in a shitty guild then in my last two years I went to a famous guild on the same server and it was so much fun. I learned to not waste my time with idiots who don't know how to play their classes the hard way ... lol. But, the fun part is playing the game with smart players and then doing stupid shit after the raid is over. Sometimes we go and PvP as well. The guild eventually got a bit lazy, some quit and then it died with the end of Cataclysm and so I quit thereafter.

I thought FFXIV would be better than WoW, at least something like SAO but wow was I wrong. So now it's just a matter of having a VRMMO with SAO features and some of the WoW's nice features, too (no stupid shit like pet battles and garrisons). What I do like about SAO is it's like Skyrium on steroids. Imagine Skyrium's entire map as 1 level, now imagine 100 levels of Skyrium maps like that with different environments, cultures and so on and forth. That's how SAO is like. Their maps are probably much bigger to explore?

WoW still holds the biggest culture and largest maps to explore for an MMO. But well, it's for Warcraft players and not anime players.

Try watching SAO first season. I'm actually waiting for the blu-rays of ... uh ... damn, that second season of what was airing with 30,000 players stuck in a VRMMO or something? Forgot the name of it.

Edit -- SAO II episode 22 ... D: .............. Tatsu got mindfucked.

Log Horizon. Also it's not a VRMMO since SAO and LH is a completely different series.

Also the 30000 players is Japan only, it's 200000 worldwide (not mentioned in the anime but said by the author).