OriginalRen's Secret Santa Extravanganza!

OriginalRen

Before reading this thread, keep in mind that this giveaway is the 2nd of 2 giveaways currently going on right now. If you are looking for the Santa hat avatar giveaway and the physical copy of Clannad as a special prize, please check the following thread:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7583-originalrens-very-merry-christmas-giveaway-a-fuwanovel-holiday-message

Please note that the giveaway linked above has now finished.

That being said, welcome my friends, to the biggest giveaway you will ever experience!

Welcome to OriginalRen's Secret Santa Extravaganza!

Please Note: Due to the amount of items I need to focus on delivering from Japan, including prizes and mailing service items over the next few weeks, I will taking a small break from all other games/activities on the site. I plan to pick these back up once the holiday season settles down and the new year kicks off, so thank you for being patient.

GAgIt43.jpg

The Rules of the Giveaway -

Simply sign up in this thread by stating your interest or by sending me a PM if you're too shy! 6 winners will be chosen at random and allowed to pick from a grab bag of goodies celebrating the holiday season. Once a prize has been chosen, the remaining prizes will be up for grabs, essentially meaning you will not be able to choose a prize if you are the final person selected.

If you wish to signup, please make it very clear that you are joining so I can be sure to include everyone.

The Prizes -

All right, I know a lot of you are itching to know what the prizes of the competition will be, so without further ado, here they are, in no particular order. If you have any questions about them, please let me know.

OriginalRen's Bag of Goodies!

Prize #1: A free character good of your choice from any anime/manga/VN priced at 2,000 yen or less (~$20)

(this includes things such as bookmarks, file folders, card sleeves, mugs, key chains, and the like)

WKdYH0C.jpg

Prize #2: K-On! "Guitar, Elite" Azusa figure

TEGDDfo.jpg

Prize #3: Love Live "No Brand Girls" Maki figure

VWd3DVO.jpg

Prize #4: Majikoi S 1st press limited edition release

(comes with an art book)

52rTpd6.jpg

Prize #5: Ultimate Fighting Climax - New (PS3)

bZxtJjS.jpg

Prize #6: Fate/stay night + Fate/hollow ataraxia bundle pack

(comes with the games, 2 art books, the side material found in the special edition of the original game, and a 10th anniversary art book)

zfpwRoB.jpg

Wait, but if people are in groups of 2 and they know who the other person is doesn't that make it... not secret? Wouldn't it be better to make a chain of people where everyone only knows who they are giving a gift to?

I reworded it. You'll be paired with someone, but that doesn't mean the person will be paired with you.