Recommend me VN's without voices

Mr Poltroon

Unfortunately, most of those are already on my list, and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia has characters whose voices we already know from Fate/stay night, so it doesn't work either. But thanks anyways.

No problems but you don't even want to know the voices of the characters beforehand  (FHA) ? It's definitely not understandable for us mere mortals. :Kappa:

You can go with the Rance games too, I don't see any of them on your list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have not read Narcissu.  It is free on Steam.  This is a problem. 

While Narcissu does technically have a voiced version, the writer specifically wrote the voiced version differently from the unvoiced version. Meaning different scripts were made for each version. Also, the writer originally intended Narcissu to be unvoiced. So by reading it unvoiced you will be following his original wishes, so yeah. Also, I didn't check your VNDB, but somehow I suspect that you have already read it. 

Edit: Holy shit! I just checked and you haven't read Narcissu. Tiagofvarela, get on that! Then you can read my thoughts on it as well :3

While Narcissu does technically have a voiced version, the writer specifically wrote the voiced version differently from the unvoiced version. Meaning different scripts were made for each version. Also, the writer originally intended Narcissu to be unvoiced. So by reading it unvoiced you will be following his original wishes, so yeah. Also, I didn't check your VNDB, but somehow I suspect that you have already read it. 

Edit: Holy shit! I just checked and you haven't read Narcissu. Tiagofvarela, get on that! Then you can read my thoughts on it as well :3

Narcissu is one of those I'll probably never read. I am not at all a fan of crying on purpose.

Narcissu is one of those I'll probably never read. I am not at all a fan of crying on purpose.

That's the point though, neither am I. The writer originally didn't intend for it to be a crying game, but fans received it that way. What Narcissu does do, is present the theme of death, and our final attachments to life, in a really interesting perspective you probably haven't seen before. (I go into far more spoiled filled detail in my analysis of it). It's just that death tends to make people cry. But I definitely consider the first game quite an intellectual work and a must read even for people who don't like the utsuge genre. Also, its only like 2-3 hours long.