Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: SHE REPLIED

OMG

So what did she say? That she loves you and want to make babies and live happily ever after? Or that she has lately felt an unexplainable urge to burn down England?

Do tell or I will have to keep speculating.

Confession: this is a strange love triangle, with a slight piece of unrequited love. R --> T ---> G -->? The object of attraction is sadly not really interested. The girl isn't interested enough in Tyrael, although he is, and Tyrael isn't interested enough in Rinima, although she is. 

Confession: I think the girl has a one sided crush on another dude...

5 bucks she said "cool story bro" to his wall of text reply

Confession pt. 2: Her reply was as long as mine, she asked me several questions including follow ups to my previous message and her saying she's scared about having to repeat her final paper and asking me if I'm willing to assist her with it because she doesn't feel confident in her abilities. She says she was busy with group projects which seems plausible as I had the same shit last year.

Confession pt. 2: Her reply was as long as mine, she asked me several questions including follow ups to my previous message and her saying she's scared about having to repeat her final paper and asking me if I'm willing to assist her with it because she doesn't feel confident in her abilities. She says she was busy with group projects which seems plausible as I had the same shit last year.

Suspicious... 

Tutorial on how to make someone help you , pretty useful. Too bad I am not a girl

Last time I helped her I got a long hug and a kiss on the cheek (which is funny because I have to bend over or else she can't reach my face) so I can't complain

It only takes me like 20 minutes to correct her work anyways

So your 1k celebration post is kind of like a metaphor for your life? :D

Confession: He's right, I loved Flutterz all along

Actual confession: Responded to my former classmate. I made a suggestion based on one of my friends' advice (told her I'd help her write her thesis if she went out for a drink with me) so let's see how it goes.

Actual confession: Responded to my former classmate. I made a suggestion based on one of my friends' advice (told her I'd help her write her thesis if she went out for a drink with me) so let's see how it goes.

so u liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike her? ok 

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

That's pretty cruel like it