Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: He's right, I loved Flutterz all along

Actual confession: Responded to my former classmate. I made a suggestion based on one of my friends' advice (told her I'd help her write her thesis if she went out for a drink with me) so let's see how it goes.

OOoooOhhhhh, that's very direct and brave of you. ^^  I'm curious about her response to that.

Confession: I'VE

Become so NUMB I can't feel you there become so TIRED so much more AWARE

I'm becoming this all I want to do is be more like ME and be less like YOOOOO͏̳̜̪͈̹̤O̯O̯̻̰͇̪̗͙O͉̗̫̘̦͡O̠̬̭̙̥̙O̦̙̻̝͜O̸̞̟̟OO̍̇ͣͦͫ̍̎͗͐̔͐҉̢̖̖͔̜͔͚̫͕̝̹̤Ȍ̡̡͉͕̥͇̩͔̝̥͙̫ͭ̇̓͊̂ͤ͂̓̂ͥ̊͠ͅO̸̢̦̲͙̺̭̮̦̰̰̝̯͎͆ͭ̓ͩͩ̓O͛ͣͧ̂͋ͨͩ̒̈́̓ͥ͌ͥͦ̔͏͏̮̺͇͍̲̮̰̳Ǫ̡͈̖̰̻̬̖ͤ̃̌̒ͅO̡̍̉ͧ͆̏̔̓̇̓ͥ̄͑̃͗̕͢͏̜̰͚̻̮̕O̡̨̘͓̻̹͉̳̭̳̼ͤ̑ͥͭ̄͗͑̀̚͠ͅO̔ͩͨ͋͒ͧ̔̾̿͑ͯ̊ͮͫͮ͂͐͏̧̘̝̦̥̮Ư̵̟͓̦̹͚͍̯̳͓̔͑̂̃̔͊ͮ́͗͋̒͌̌̑̀̉̐ͨ̀̚͢ͅ

AND I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I MAY EEEEEEEEND UP

FAAAAAAAILIIIIING                                                                 TOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU WERE JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE WITH SOMEONE DISAPPOINTED IN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Confession: I sang along to that just now xD. Feely song~

Confession: I'VE

Become so NUMB I can't feel you there become so TIRED so much more AWARE

I'm becoming this all I want to do is be more like ME and be less like YOOOOO͏̳̜̪͈̹̤O̯O̯̻̰͇̪̗͙O͉̗̫̘̦͡O̠̬̭̙̥̙O̦̙̻̝͜O̸̞̟̟OO̍̇ͣͦͫ̍̎͗͐̔͐҉̢̖̖͔̜͔͚̫͕̝̹̤Ȍ̡̡͉͕̥͇̩͔̝̥͙̫ͭ̇̓͊̂ͤ͂̓̂ͥ̊͠ͅO̸̢̦̲͙̺̭̮̦̰̰̝̯͎͆ͭ̓ͩͩ̓O͛ͣͧ̂͋ͨͩ̒̈́̓ͥ͌ͥͦ̔͏͏̮̺͇͍̲̮̰̳Ǫ̡͈̖̰̻̬̖ͤ̃̌̒ͅ

AND I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I MAY EEEEEEEEND UP

FAAAAAAAILIIIIING TOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU WERE JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE WITH SOMEONE DISAPPOINTED IN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Confession: this was, unironically, one of my favorite songs in middle school.

Confession: I seem to be drawn to sad things...  :vinty:  even slow, sad music is comforting to me.

Well, in that case, does this sound sad to you?  It's one of m favorite songs but I've been unable to put it definitely into one camp or the other.

Confession:  Theoretically I don't like things that are too 'overwhelming', which explains stuff like the song above, but then I'll also listen to crazier stuff like this from games I seem to have liked.

Edit:  Actually, the first song might fit into Flutterz's post above.  Theoretically?

Well, in that case, does this sound sad to you?  It's one of m favorite songs but I've been unable to put it definitely into one camp or the other.

It sounds more hopeful, good-feeling to me. Like relaxing, and casual.  That's how it makes me feel from listening to it, but I didn't pay attention to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YwUYqUHig

I really like this one for the lyrics, and the feels it gives me~

Confession:

Well, also because out of all the characters in Amagami SS, she was the one I could relate to the most. I sometimes feel like I also have two sides to myself, and would like someone to accept me as I am (like her).

It sounds more hopeful, good-feeling to me. Like relaxing, and casual.  That's how it makes me feel from listening to it, but I didn't pay attention to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YwUYqUHig

I really like this one for the lyrics, and the feels it gives me~

Confession:

Well, also because out of all the characters in Amagami SS, she was the one I could relate to the most. I sometimes feel like I also have two sides to myself, and would like someone to accept me as I am (like her).

Hm...Haven't seen Amagami myself, personally.  It's a nice song, though I feel like it takes some getting used to.  xD

My current story actually has a protagonist with a bit of a duality thing going on, though the tone of the story is a bit heavier than a straight-romance.

I've been listening to this (and it's multiple variations) as inspiration - I've more or less memorized both the lyrics and translation at this point.  xD

I've been listening to this (and it's multiple variations) as inspiration - I've more or less memorized both the lyrics and translation at this point.  xD

Now that's a nice piece. I'd love listening to it again and again.

It gives off a weird feeling, for me. The sudden change in the song just gives me a sort of image where there's this crazy thing inside someone that just wants to break out. Though it may as well be related to the source of the song.

I like the original best, btw.

I've been thinking lately too... 'Wasurenaide' has been showing up in a lot of songs I've been listening to.

Now that's a nice piece. I'd love listening to it again and again.

It gives off a weird feeling, for me. The sudden change in the song just gives me a sort of image where there's this crazy thing inside someone that just wants to break out. Though it may as well be related to the source of the song.

I like the original best, btw.

I've been thinking lately too... 'Wasurenaide' has been showing up in a lot of songs I've been listening to.

This is the version that has my favorite translation, personally.  All the versions are quite good xD

If I remember correctly, Wasurenaide translates into 'don't forget' - it's quite a useful word, theoretically, in terms of songs with strong themes attached to them.  Theoretically.

Confession:  I haven't seen nor read Tokyo Ghoul at the moment.  xD