Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

@hsmsful's monogamy rant: now now, don't forget there are plenty of people in the world who do the whole polygamy relationships thingy ^_^

but yeah ur right there's a difference b/w doing that and being a plain ol' cheating skank

inb4 muslims can marry 4 women , totally not polygamy :Kappa:

For a lot of guys, sex is the most intimate thing they can get without being emotionally invested in it. Don't be mad at them, you should feel sad for them because they will never be able to have a fulfilling relationship. Just ask Taco, having lots of sex doesn't make you a better person, even though society dictates that 'a real man must conquer a ton of women' etc... 

Also, about college: these are just people having fun, usually. If you could sleep around without worry, experiment a little here and there with girls that don't want any kind of commitment from you, wouldn't you do it? Everyone just wants to get laid. I don't see the problem here, honestly. As long as you're not cheating on someone, it's all good, right?

I don't wanna get laid that much tbh. I don't know, I always thought getting laid with one partner was so romantic and awesome that I always wanted that. 

Also I will probably still live college like highschool, a loner who looks down on all his classmates. 10/10 best laifu 

Confession : Actually I am a hypocrite, I always talk about relationships and how I wish I had a girlfriend but when opportunities present themselves, I pass. Some say I am paranoid to change. Others say I am just a plain nerd shut in :sachi: . Also what do you think of serious relationships in highschool? (I know that u are mostly past that point but bear with me and let's say not necessairly college but pre-20 relationships) So far I usually get 2 replies whenever I ask that question:

1- It's a very great age to get into naiive innocent relationships and fool around and It's awful if you are serious about ur relationship because u haven't met enough girls to decide who you want to be with forever. 

2-if the feeling is mutual then you can continue on. Nothing wrong or regrettable in it.

Confession 2 : I still dream to this day about my crush and the dreams are getting repetitive , I heard once it is not wise to think too much about ur dreams. But it still makes me think about things and stuff I thought I was getting over ._. 

yep, i've fucked traps.  

Like i said, i'm just a slut.  If it's pretty, i can fuck it.

There was also one straight up guy that i fucked, but it was college, and i was experimenting, and i was hammered.  Doesn't excuse the fact that i banged a dude but...Gah.  GAHHHHHHHHHHH......

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DID YOU REMIND ME.

Hate to break it to ya but traps also count as guys...

Confession: If my passive aggressive co-worker with a bizarre unfounded grudge against me doesn`t stop her passive aggressive digs at me I`m going to kick her in the taco.

Do it with salsa. :^)

Wait you produced anime

Sooo...like "an-eyme"?  That's interesting.  I used to pronounce "fatigue" as "fat-i-gew", so you're not alone in horribly mispronouncing things when you were a kid.  My parents kinda laughed me for saying "fat-i-gew"  xD

Some pronounced it as 'a-neem'.

Confession: I feel like there is nothing I want to do. I have quite a few games to play (and none is a chore), I have books to read, I have a guitar concert on Sunday (something small) and I do not want to listen to any of my favorite songs. I just don't feel like doing anything, in a bad way.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Confession: When I first saw the word "moe" I thought it was pronounced like the beginning of the name "Monique", which is something like "moh" (I'm really bad at writing phonetically, forgive me).  I didn't find out how it was really pronounced for about a year :sachi:

moh-eh or whatever sound the e makes is how it's correctly pronounced right? meh, I still say moh :sachi:

moh-eh or whatever sound the e makes is how it's correctly pronounced right? meh, I still say moh :sachi:

Affirmative.  Thanks to the handy dandy Fuwanovel term list that I can no longer find, I found out that it was indeed pronounced "moh-eh".

Confession: I've never actually played a real Final Fantasy game.  All I've ever played was Tactics Advanced :sachi:

Confession: It's not quite the legendary two-handed sword I was hoping for, but I found some interesting loot today. All of the following was in the trunk of a single car:

- 3 aprons

- a black Chinese chef uniform

- what looked like a small neck pillow with the image of some sort of cat on it

- some vintage wine magazine or something

- several unopened chopsticks

- and the most interesting this was a CD binder chock full of weird CDs. I initially though they were some sort of self-help thing, but at closer inspection it seemed more like pyramid scheme propoganda, which I later confirmed on the internet.

N23Ky1s.jpg

ybJaNjq.jpg

bWfc3ia.jpg

Poor guy, those discs alone must have cost him a fortune