Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I once tried to tl a Fapanese song - omega rhythm by uplift spice, too lazy to link), or at least understand what it was about. I decided to stop because I was liking it less when I actually understood it. This is like looking up Drist's Arterial Black all over again...

Linkin Park makes me remember my childhood...  :o

That band, along with others like Ryan Cabrera / Hoobastank / Red Hot Chili Peppers, defined a long period of my childhood. Prior to that were the boy-bands like backstreet boys/ N-sync.

Now, Japanese songs/bgms define me lol.

It sounds more hopeful, good-feeling to me. Like relaxing, and casual.  That's how it makes me feel from listening to it, but I didn't pay attention to the lyrics.

I really like this one for the lyrics, and the feels it gives me~

was it fun like in the home alone scene? :P (hope you are alright now :P )

I wish it could have been fun. xD

Thanks though. ^_^ Doc said I should be fine. Just need to soak my foot in salt water two times a day. :P

Confession: I might be able to postpone my first day at work because of this. I am now no longer sure if this is a curse or a blessing. xD

was it fun like in the home alone scene? :P (hope you are alright now :P )

That movie was legitimately fucked up.  Like, really, I'm amazed that it's a kids' movie.

Confession: I just spent five hours of my life waiting for a tetanus shot because a misstep led to me shoving a nail through my foot.

... fun times! q-q

Buuuummer.  Make sure to clean it regularly, puncture wounds are the worst.  Got one from a cat once when the damn thing attacked me for no reason, and it didn't heal for several weeks straight.  That was probably from the germs in its mouth, though, but still.  Puncture wounds suck.

Buuuummer.  Make sure to clean it regularly, puncture wounds are the worst.  Got one from a cat once when the damn thing attacked me for no reason, and it didn't heal for several weeks straight.  That was probably from the germs in its mouth, though, but still.  Puncture wounds suck.

Oh god, that would suck. I could imagine a cat puncture wound would be pretty shitty if it didn't heal for several weeks.

Just saying though, if this doesn't heal for several weeks I am going to be several levels of upset with life. xD

I'm an Offspring fan and I still listen to Sum41. 

I don't have any taste in music, because I listen to basically everything. Rap, Metal, Rock, Country, Classic, I just don't care. The only thing you have to keep away from me are autotune and mac-book fart noises.