Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Yep, what kiriririri said. Don't brood too much over it. Ball is in their court, and she didn't return it back. Simple as that; nothing you can really do imo. What you can control though are your expectations. Don't worry too much about it. If anything, she's missing the good stuff by not answering you ;).

I only expect some common decency from her but apparently that's too much to ask :D

Well, if she wants to play games, then she's not worth it.  Either she's playing games, or she isn't interested enough to actually respond, (or maybe something serious happened, but that doesn't seem that likely) and either one would be a no-go for me; hopefully it's the same for you.  Looks like she just made Rinima's day :sachi:

Confession: I'm super butthurt ever since I opened the Princess Evangile page on TvTropes a few days ago. Turns out that some twat spoiled Tamie's entire route (from the fandisc) without hiding it behind spoiler-text and I walked right into it. 

That's what I get for successfully avoiding season 5 Game of Thrones spoilers. Fuck the internet. Stupid ass internet. I hope it dies and burns in hell. :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

I only expect some common decency from her but apparently that's too much to ask :D

Maybe she's busy? Ya never know what's going on on her side.

それは言葉じゃないと思う

BJ51nps.png

I think starless means 少ない

Confession: The Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer was released at E3.... I came buckets.

Confession: I'm super butthurt ever since I opened the Princess Evangile page on TvTropes a few days ago. Turns out that some twat spoiled Tamie's entire route (from the fandisc) without hiding it behind spoiler-text and I walked right into it. 

That's what I get for successfully avoiding season 5 Game of Thrones spoilers. Fuck the internet. Stupid ass internet. I hope it dies and burns in hell. :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

Confession: I decided to go to the pool today since my AC stopped working. I came back with a sunburn, and the AC wasn't fixed until night. :kosame:

After noticing that my back wasn't burnt since the sunblock was was applied there by someone else, I realized that I didn't use enough and that this could have been avoided. I also forgot that my hair is short enough for my scalp to get burnt and didn't use sunblock there at all.

Confession: I decided to go to the pool today since my AC stopped working. I came back with a sunburn, and the AC wasn't fixed until night. :kosame:

After noticing that my back wasn't burnt since the sunblock was was applied there by someone else, I realized that I didn't use enough and that this could have been avoided. I also forgot that my hair is short enough for my scalp to get burnt and didn't use sunblock there at all.

Bummer.  How bad a burn did you get?  I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting a sunburn on their scalp before.

Confession: I once got a second degree sunburn on both my shoulders because I was stupid and went swimming for hours without enough sunscreen on.  I had to wear a special shirt so all the blisters wouldn't pop from rubbing against the fabric of my normal shirts.  Lets just say I learned my lesson.

Confession 2: I'm allergic to a very common ingredient that's in most sunscreens, so if I don't use specific types I get hives.  Most of the ones I can use aren't very good :amane:

Worst burn wounds I got 

• Helping out the pops with his run down '86 Toyota Supra which had overheating problems and so he stupidly popped open the coolant cap and so all the pressurized boiling coolant splashed on us. RIP
  • Let's just say NEVER put your hand over the emergency induction venting port on rice cookers while its cooking rice.

Bummer.  How bad a burn did you get?  I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting a sunburn on their scalp before.

Confession: I once got a second degree sunburn on both my shoulders because I was stupid and went swimming for hours without enough sunscreen on.  I had to wear a special shirt so all the blisters wouldn't pop from rubbing against the fabric of my normal shirts.  Lets just say I learned my lesson.

Confession 2: I'm allergic to a very common ingredient that's in most sunscreens, so if I don't use specific types I get hives.  Most of the ones I can use aren't very good :amane:

Except for my scalp, it's actually fairly minor. I have gotten lobster skin in the past, but I don't think I've ever gotten blisters. o.o My scalps kinda bad though, so I won't be wearing my headset for a couple days. :(

And yeah, my hair gets really messy when it grows out, so I keep it relatively short. If your hair is thin enough to where you can see your scalp, it can get burnt, lol.