Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Yep.  Only had to take half a dose myself, but it still worked really well.  Just got kinda drowsy (it wasn't normal medication-induced drowsiness, that's just awful) after about an hour and fell asleep five minutes later.  I normally have to read for about 30 minutes to get that tired.  I only take it once in a while when I'm having serious trouble falling asleep, but if you think you could be an insomniac I'd recommend looking into taking it regularly.

Thank you, I will probably give it a shot. It's at least worth trying.

Melatonin didn't do much for me, but I prolly wasn't a very good fit for giving it a chance in the first place. Definitely worth a try.

I have taken medication to help me sleep before but it never worked well and I usually woke up feeling worse than usual. Eh, I don't know, maybe trying something natural will actually work. It sucks that it didn't work for you though. Have you gotten over your sleeping problems? (Assuming you have them lol)

I have taken medication to help me sleep before but it never worked well and I usually woke up feeling worse than usual. Eh, I don't know, maybe trying something natural will actually work. It sucks that it didn't work for you though. Have you gotten over your sleeping problems? (Assuming you have them lol)

Nah, I basically work on a floating timezone system. I essentially just stay up until exhaustion hits, which usually means getting up one hour or two later each day, sometimes... right now I'm in a part of the cycle where I keep dying at like 10pm though. It's "fine" atm since I'm a NEET lol.

Nah, I basically work on a floating timezone system. I essentially just stay up until exhaustion hits, which usually means getting up one hour or two later each day, sometimes... right now I'm in a part of the cycle where I keep dying at like 10pm though. It's "fine" atm since I'm a NEET lol.

A floating timezone system lol~ I have never heard of that before but I like it. 

They've got something for that.  Stuff's all natural and puts you to sleep about 45 minutes to an hour after you take it.

Thank you. I have heard of taking melatonin but I never have myself. Have you ever tried it? 

As someone with consistent sleep issues, this information is relevant to my interests.  I have a hard time getting to sleep on a regular basis ;-;

A floating timezone system lol~ I have never heard of that before but I like it. 

It can 'work' but it requires you to have very little responsibilities IRL.  In-general I'm trying to put myself back onto a standard schedule.  Takes a lot of strength to not get back up after ~20 minutes and open up the laptop though.

Confession: I throw out enough snack food to feed several starving families in 3rd world countries. It seems like every other day someone goes on a trip at work and thus has to bring back some kind of dumb snackfood for everyone because that's part of Japanese manners. I eat maybe 1 out of every 10 things they give me... I just never feel like snacking on the stuff. Especially when half of it is shrimp crackers or whatever. Man, whoever thought of making shrimp-flavored salty crackers or chips was off their rocker. That sweet, fishy taste is enough to make me gag. Shrimp should be eaten with lemon and cocktail sauce or not at all.

Confession: I throw out enough snack food to feed several starving families in 3rd world countries. It seems like every other day someone goes on a trip at work and thus has to bring back some kind of dumb snackfood for everyone because that's part of Japanese manners. I eat maybe 1 out of every 10 things they give me... I just never feel like snacking on the stuff. Especially when half of it is shrimp crackers or whatever. Man, whoever thought of making shrimp-flavored salty crackers or chips was off their rocker. That sweet, fishy taste is enough to make me gag. Shrimp should be eaten with lemon and cocktail sauce or not at all.

I'm envious. I barely have ever eaten shrimps or shrimp-flavored crackers.

It's called a rolling sleep schedule  :conspiracy: Its actually called something like a free sleep something or other, I read about it in a book once, but rolling sleep cycle just sounded more obvious and clear.

I adopt a  24/8 version when I play MMOs.  It allows me to see the entire community during all times of day and meet new people.  Normally I roll on something like a 20/10 though, as like right now.  I bet you if you track my post times it becomes obvious  :michiru: .