Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

This thread is still alive??  :conspiracy:

I would say it is one of the most alive threads on Fuwa~ xD

Confession: I am the epitome of hyped for Fire Emblem IF. As a long time Fire Emblem fan, I am actually quite interested to see how all the changes they are planning work out.

That... and I need to pick yet another waifu from the series... because that is how this works.

Confession: I have dyed my hair red since ninth grade (I'm going to college next semester) all because of a certain anime character. No I am not naming it.. Whenever I think of changing it, pretty much all of my friends rise up in protest. I think it's mostly because a lot of them have only known me with red hair.  :vinty:

Also, I think it would be interesting to see more "deep" confessions. Maybe if some people started it, I would join in.~

You guys want deep confessions?

Confession: My friends and I once stole a traffic sign. Pole included. We managed to pull it out of the ground because it wasn't buried very deep.

I think I might have already confessed this before, but it's worth it for the joke