Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: When I was in my first year of uni I had a gay friend who basically molested me one time when we were really drunk. Not only did I feel super disgusted about myself, that dude also managed to take my first real kiss from me...

edit: So far I've lied to everyone about how bad it was (I just said he tried to make a move and I managed to get him off before anything bad happened) just because I'm fucking embarrassed about it

I recall when the confessions here were pretty dark and shit... Has any of that happened in the past 100 pages?

Sometimes. But of most of the time. people were simply complaining about their non-relationshipping.

I confess that I used to see the Powerpuff Girls back in the day and enjoying it

Everyone did. Some boys wouldn't admit it, but everyone did, does and will.

Confession: The first and only live adult entertainment I've ever seen was a cross-dressing striptease at a gay nightclub. The guy (I don't want to get into gender issues here, I know I should refer to her as a girl but for the sake of the narrative I'll keep it biological) first did a sort of live ero doujin of Kiki's Delivery Service, dressed as Kiki. He then changed into old cabaret girl attire and did a striptease to 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend'.

As I said, I'm not attracted to guys... but it was actually pretty hot.

Confession: I had my first kiss with my cousin

With your cousin, eh? I wonder why most people get their first kiss after several years being born. 

My first kiss was my parents' a short time after being born. 

With your cousin, eh? I wonder why most people get their first kiss after several years being born. 

My first kiss was my parents' a short time after being born. 

Generally people only count your first kiss as being on the lips and with more of a romantic than a familial feeling.

by the way today was a particularly shitty day even among my recent shitty days

my IB application was rejected

that kid was not going to sell me his GBA SP after all

chem quiz was shit

and I am a self loathing attention whore as always

let's see if I make it to some AP courses

Confession: When I was in my first year of uni I had a gay friend who basically molested me one time when we were really drunk. Not only did I feel super disgusted about myself, that dude also managed to take my first real kiss from me...

edit: So far I've lied to everyone about how bad it was (I just said he tried to make a move and I managed to get him off before anything bad happened) just because I'm fucking embarrassed about it

Confession: I still haven't told my therapist about this

maybe I should

I was sure you'd be all for incest because of the same exact reason.

real life lil sisters can be a great motivation to be against imouto incest

and I am not even going to delve into the problems your logic causes regarding mom/son incest

edit: Love it in fiction, NOPE in real life