Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: This Tenshin Ranman figure is the reason I continue to spend money on plastic:

http://i.imgur.com/wL6Bjn3.jpg

I shall make the world a believer of the rear.

Confession #2: My friends and I chipped in a pool of money and bought a life size oppai mousepad for over $450:

http://i.imgur.com/dAMnlUN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qrCCKb3.gif

Triple Play: As is appropriate to Cyrille's confession, I must admit that I have never had a taste of red wings. Thank the stars.

Confession: This Tenshin Ranman figure is the reason I continue to spend money on plastic:

Hidden Content

Confession #2: My friends and I chipped in a pool of money and bought a life size oppai mousepad for over $450:

Hidden Content

Triple Play: As is appropriate to Cyrille's confession, I must admit that I have never had a taste of red wings. Thank the stars.

I can't find my GIF of someone throwing money down a toilet...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

So how does the Oppaizilla go around? Do you switch'er around weekly, monthly or what

Regarding red wings: Taco would be proud. 

btw the tshirt for suit disguise somehow worked, a couple of girls were quite impressed by it. We played some sort of dumbed down marry-fuck-kill, and 6 people opted to kill me (and SUUURPRISINGLY no "marry" or "kiss" requests). Will up pics later 

edit: No, despite my best efforts I can't think of someone who can organise the purchase of a $450 oppai mousepad where every participant might have paid upwards of $100, the mental image isn't something I could handle

Edited by Funyarinpa

WELL FUCK

the girl responded

She really liked Hope.

Hope is a song from Umineko.

Dai best wingman, guys.

She noticed the soundtracks I sent were from "Japanese games with anime style graphics" and asked if I watched anime

Japanese games

anime style graphics

anime style games

do you watch anime at all

Starting anime, guys. Wat do?

P.S: How do I watch Black Butler most easily?

Real happy right now

edit:

is this real

is the double space problem eradicated 

edit 2: 

only in spoilers it seems

edit 3:

do I tell her about VNs or not

Edited by Funyarinpa

Confession: I was able to punch someone in the face without holding back (I used about 40% of my power, but it still packed quite a punch) and it felt good.

Hidden Content

Sounds like there's a story behind that. *waits patiently*

Basically, there is this guy in our class who is a total fag who keeps on filming people and taking pictures of them and it's really annoying. Especially, since he puts his phone right before you (so it's in the way).

Long story short, he tried to film me today and I tried to take his phone. I failed but apparently I dented part of his phone because of how much force I used. Well, when he noticed (right away) he punched me in the face. That being done, I punched him in the face in return without any delay... with twice the power. Piece of shit had it coming.

O7995lI.jpg

Furthermore, next break he went to bathroom while holding his cheek where I punched him real good. When someone went after him and asked if he is okay, he threw water at them in rage. It's funny because I didn't lose my composure at all. No hard feelings. Also, to top it off... apparently his phone stopped working partially thanks to me. He said shit like "I'll kick your ass after school" though that never happened. I doubt he would want to get punched again *chuckles*. One more thing... He mentioned that I would have to buy him a new phone to others and what not. But if he would bring this to court, I would easily win, because;

1. He took photos/videos of me without my consent.

2. He took photos/videos at school AT ALL, which is against rules.

3. He attacked me, while my attack was a simple self-defense. Not my fault I happen to be stronger than him.

So yea... that's pretty much it.

Is there no way I can eradicate views, as opposed to adding one more by visiting the page?

...Just out of simple curiosity, as should be obvious.

first you gotta hack the site and bypass Nay's security protocols and make sure you don't hit Tay's emergency fuwapocalypse initation button

then make sure you don't stumble upon Beato in the middle of updating the front site otherwise it'll add another 500 years to the launch date

next you visit the VNTL update and submit a new post by copy pasta the previous entry, put in Noble Works ETA updated to Octembruary from Octember

then you can eradicate the views

and you might as well delete the 4/10 Little Buster's review while you're at it