Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

You were warned not to press the big, red button.

Confession:

I'll be going on a picnic this weekend. There's lots of unknown people there.

I trust my heavy book will manage to keep them away.

Be sure not to forget about the females!

Confession:

I'll be going on a picnic this weekend. There's lots of unknown people there.

I trust my heavy book will manage to keep them away.

Well, Heavy book do make a good weapon. Especially if you aim for the head :sachi:

Confession: I've entered a new level of hell: classily slighting amputated people.

Friend

>is she single?

Me
>Dunno, she wasn't my type.  It was a passing curiosity.

Friend
>if you don't even know if she's single, how can you know she is not your type?

Me
>At the moment, I'm shallow enough to judge a book by it's cover.
>If I wanted to really dig for excuses, I would say she didn't seem energetic at all.

>Would lame be an accurate descriptor here?

Confession: My eyes fucked up. Both eyes have increased astigmatism by one whole point, which meant that I needed to find someone who would make me a new pair of glasses by Monday because I need to have a 5-day treatment because I also apparently have some sort of disorder (partially due to my computer addiction) which literally translates to "hidden eye drifting" and the treatment requires up-to-date glasses and SCHOOL OPENS ON THE FUCKING SEVENTH SO I ONLY HAVE A WEEK FOR THIS SHIT And finding suitable glasses was very hard because most brands apparently stop carrying stock of glasses for over 2 astigmatism and I now have 2.25 and 2.50 in left and right eyes respectively and if you can't find stock you have to order custom made lenses (for the pair of glasses, not the ones that go directly on the eye) and that apparently takes 3 days minimum which means WAY TOO FUCKING LONG IN MY CASE so I spent half the day remorsefully searching around glasses shops with my family, well at least we did find a suitable pair of lenses. TLDR: Went overboard while using faptop, I now have a 1.5 hour limit on everyday screen use (so I have 1.5hrs total everyday to use on Vita, 3DS, PC and mobile). FML P.S: SilverLi says that "hidden eye drifting" is "Refractive Error" in English.

That robots matchup tho.

Affinity isn't that popular atm so...

The problem with affinity is also the fact that there is a lot of very efficient hate against it and it has always been on people's radars, which is why it constantly fluctuates in popularity

If I had to choose any deck to play in modern I'd probably go with the Dredgevine or the Gyoro's Vengeance decks because they are very under the radar but still deceptively powerful

Or just play amulet bloom and randomly kill people on turn 1 lol

Confession: I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Misty Chronexia

Confession: I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Misty Chronexia

I thought you were going to say my name.

5iF7DP3.jpg

Affinity isn't that popular atm so...

The problem with affinity is also the fact that there is a lot of very efficient hate against it and it has always been on people's radars, which is why it constantly fluctuates in popularity

If I had to choose any deck to play in modern I'd probably go with the Dredgevine or the Gyoro's Vengeance decks because they are very under the radar but still deceptively powerful

Or just play amulet bloom and randomly kill people on turn 1 lol

Robots made it to the finals in Vancouver and actually won something not too long ago as well. But you are right, the deck has really fallen out of favor recently. 

The thing to beat seems to be Grixis Control, clocking in at 16% of the last two weeks meta.

Isn't Gyoro's Vengeance a mainstream deck now? I thought the cat was considered to be out of the bag.

It's pretty mainstream. Affinity's game one is super strong. My friend runs a mill deck and it's surprisingly hilarious how many decks crumble against a surgical extraction.

Confession: I sit around too much without watching enough anime!

Robots made it to the finals in Vancouver and actually won something not too long ago as well. But you are right, the deck has really fallen out of favor recently. 

The thing to beat seems to be Grixis Control, clocking in at 16% of the last two weeks meta.

Isn't Gyoro's Vengeance a mainstream deck now? I thought the cat was considered to be out of the bag.

Well, affinity was by far the most popular deck at the world championship this weekend

Wouldn't know about Vengeance, I don't see it on SCG very often

Confession: Girlfriend.get = true

The details... shall remain a mystery. :illya:

*strangles Lino*